Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

If it wasn't for this palooka's quick reflexes, he would have gotten at least one shoe straight to the face...

Bush's%20Iraqi%20Shoe%20Thrower%20Gets%20Shoe%20Thrown%20At%20Him.jpg
images

And it would have been well-deserved and long overdue.

:lol:
lol

I'd toss one at you X Jr.

I'd bet a lot that he could kick your ass even now.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Non story with no issue.
Hell I'd love to play a little one on one basketball with obama.

When I first heard of son Tagg's threat to Obama, I thought stout little fellow, imagining ten year old or so standing up for his father. Then I heard the man threatening to punch Obama was 42 years old. Most people at 42 have become somewhat adult; that family sounds more strange all the time. Their life is money and position.

You obviously have never interacted with people of Italian heritage then.
Money and position have nothing to do with this. It's honor.
And when you fuck with an Italian kid's old man, expect to get your ass kicked.
No stupid, I am not saying Romney is Italian. You implied Tagg Romney's reaction is due to money and position.
It isn't. In many cultures, it is expected to honor and protect your family.
Oh, you can take you class envy and cram it.

No, not family honor, just pure childishness. If Italians are not in the picture why are you bringing them in did you have a point?
Gee why don't you just hand over an opinion so you can change the narrative.
I used the Italian example to debunk your theory that only people who have "money and position" honor their parents.
You made the fatal mistake of tying your argument to your view of wealthy people and attempted a pigeon hole analysis. You failed.
Nope..The discussion is over. You're incorrect. That is that. Case closed. We're adjourned.

I'd toss one at you X Jr.

I'd bet a lot that he could kick your ass even now.
I'd welcome the palooka to try.

I have nothing but contempt for him.

Oh? What did he do to you personally?
And...here is another example of the liberal double standard. It would come as no surprise that the reaction from your side would be ranting and raving about respect for the president and charges of racism if anyone posted what you just did.
Your point is invalid and carries no weight.
You wasted your time trying to impress yourself.

When I first heard of son Tagg's threat to Obama, I thought stout little fellow, imagining ten year old or so standing up for his father. Then I heard the man threatening to punch Obama was 42 years old. Most people at 42 have become somewhat adult; that family sounds more strange all the time. Their life is money and position.

No stupid, I am not saying Romney is Italian. You implied Tagg Romney's reaction is due to money and position.

Yanno..............I've acutally interacted with Italians. I did it in Rome, I did it in Naples, and I did it in Catania. (20 years in the Navy helped with that).

If you lie, the whole family disowns you. Why? Because the family doesn't want the dishonor of a liar in their family.

Where exactly did you interact with Italians or those of Italian heritage?

His dad is a liar. He should accept it.

If his dad is a liar, he should denounce him.

Besides.....................I thought there was a Commandment stating "thou shalt not bear false witness".

If you see a lie, you shouldn't support it.

Besides.....................I thought there was a Commandment stating "thou shalt not bear false witness".

well if that's the case none of you should support Obama or this administration.
Now vote Obama out because of this;)

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Yeah so?

If somebody was bad mouthing my Dad I'd probably feel the same way.

Who wouldn't?

Bear in mind I do think Romney is a forking liar, but I cann't fault his son for wanting to defend his honor.

Can you...I mean really?

Yanno..............I've acutally interacted with Italians. I did it in Rome, I did it in Naples, and I did it in Catania. (20 years in the Navy helped with that).

If you lie, the whole family disowns you. Why? Because the family doesn't want the dishonor of a liar in their family.

Seabitch you must first prove them a liar.

well if that's the case none of you should support Obama or this administration.
Now vote Obama out because of this;)

the left are liars and must defend liars on the left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3UK-A5QX_A&feature=fvwp&NR=1]Family Guy Italians How It Started - YouTube[/ame]

I think they seem like a spoiled family used to getting their way and not being challenged.

If you can't take the heat...........................
Well, you can't really expect Obama to change his ways if no one challenges him.

The rude POS that Obama is.

Yeah and Romney is a perfect gentleman right? He interrupted and talked over Obama and the moderator.

He's a jerk and a liar too.

What the fuck kind of name is Tagg Romney?

Romney and Palin ought to fuck and produce some babies, just so we can all be entertained by the names.

All I'm hearing is, "If there weren't secret service there to stop me, I would assault the President of the United States".

EDIT: Rofl... "Taggart, a name that you have every right to be wicked pissed off at."

Oh, that's brilliant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back