Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

The guy has to make love to a turkey baster to have a baby. Look at him, nothing like soft squishy girly boys. Better he doesn't "swing", he might get hurt. Better he "slaps".

Tag swings and misses, then it's Obama's turn. He knows he would kill Tag with a man swing, so he gives him a "bitch slap".

bitch-slap-the-article-large.jpg

Obama should stick with his only strength and do nothing else:

BOWLING

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExOQRLuWGhc]Barack Obama Hits 3 Pointer 4 the Troops! Damn He's COOL! - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Bowling.

What son would not want to punch some low life who calls his father a liar?

Especially if that low life happens to be in a high office?

Well, he is a liar.

And, as a matter of common sense, you don't say that about the President.

If Obama had a son his age and said that about Romney, would it be o.k?

Just common sense.

He can think it, but he needs to keep it to himself.

I mean look-now it's a news story. Does his dad need that to be a news story?

Tagg should know how Politics works better than that.

Or maybe the media should focus on what truly is news and not something Tagg Romney said.

Deflection. Let's discuss anything but this sucky dismal economy under this administration. Big Bird losing his government stipend and Tagg speaking like many men might is truly worthy of top billing in the news cycle.

He said he wanted to punch the President. Sounds like news to me.

What son would not want to punch some low life who calls his father a liar?

Especially if that low life happens to be in a high office?

Well, he is a liar.

Just common sense.

Pretty much. I'm sure YOU would be applauding.

I actually wouldn't applaud that. I'd think it was a dumb thing to say out loud.

Well, if he's that aggressive and tough, the Army could have used him.

Oh...sorry. I forgot. Romney's don't serve in the Armed Forces. That's only for the sons and daughters of the 47%.

If you are not drafted when there is a draft, you don't need to serve.

If you don't volunteer when there is no draft you don't need to serve.

In either case one has nothing to be ashamed of for not wearing a military uniform.

After all, neither have either of the the Clintons.

If Romney's sons are bashed about not serving in the military, how about Joe Biden's son?

If you're not drafted when there is a draft, you don't need to serve. True. However, because Mittens RobMe didn't want to serve while there WAS a draft, he asked for deferrments. Because of his mission in France btw.

As far as volunteering when there is no draft? There was no draft when I signed up in 1982, and there was no draft while I was serving up through 2002.

BTW...............if you weren't such a partisan hack, you'd know that Joe Biden's son has been in the military, and has been deployed to (and served in) Iraq.

What have you done for this country? Me? I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy.

During the 2nd debate, Romney blamed teen violence on single parent families who happen to be mostly women, btw. And then his darling son goes around saying he'd like to take a swing at Obama. THAT whole family sucks big time! Do as I say and not as I do, peons! I know what is right and what is best!

During the 2nd debate, Romney blamed teen violence on single parent families who happen to be mostly women, btw. And then his darling son goes around saying he'd like to take a swing at Obama. THAT whole family sucks big time! Do as I say and not as I do, peons! I know what is right and what is best!

Hmmmmmmmmm..............maybe those single parent families who get welfare assistance are better than the two parent families with car elevators in their homes.

Interesting.

Well, he is a liar.

Just common sense.

Or maybe the media should focus on what truly is news and not something Tagg Romney said.

Deflection. Let's discuss anything but this sucky dismal economy under this administration. Big Bird losing his government stipend and Tagg speaking like many men might is truly worthy of top billing in the news cycle.

Wolf sister, you seem like a fairly objective person. Have you listened to the entire sound bite, and would you come to the same conclusion that it was a joke?

Wolf sister, you seem like a fairly objective person. Have you listened to the entire sound bite, and would you come to the same conclusion that it was a joke?

It may have been meant in jest or it may have been serious-I listened to the whole thing. BUT, I think it should not have been said regardless.

Well, if he's that aggressive and tough, the Army could have used him.

Oh...sorry. I forgot. Romney's don't serve in the Armed Forces. That's only for the sons and daughters of the 47%.

If you are not drafted when there is a draft, you don't need to serve.

If you don't volunteer when there is no draft you don't need to serve.

In either case one has nothing to be ashamed of for not wearing a military uniform.

After all, neither have either of the the Clintons.

If Romney's sons are bashed about not serving in the military, how about Joe Biden's son?

If you're not drafted when there is a draft, you don't need to serve. True. However, because Mittens RobMe didn't want to serve while there WAS a draft, he asked for deferrments. Because of his mission in France btw.

As far as volunteering when there is no draft? There was no draft when I signed up in 1982, and there was no draft while I was serving up through 2002.

BTW...............if you weren't such a partisan hack, you'd know that Joe Biden's son has been in the military, and has been deployed to (and served in) Iraq.

What have you done for this country? Me? I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy.

Wow lets all clap and bow before Biker as he brags about himself.

However your tough guy schtick leaves much to be desired.

It may have been meant in jest or it may have been serious-I listened to the whole thing. BUT, I think it should not have been said regardless.

See here's a thing that irks the begeesus (spelling?) out of me. No one showed any contempt for bush, but since Obama is your guy, you all are demanding respect for him. I think SNL, and the daily show, have made many, much more disrespectful comments about Obama but no one is harping on them like they are Mitts son. Reason being is that they (SNL, John Stewart) tend to lean left, and Tagg obviously supports his father. How do you feel about this point?

When I first heard of son Tagg's threat to Obama, I thought stout little fellow, imagining ten year old or so standing up for his father. Then I heard the man threatening to punch Obama was 42 years old. Most people at 42 have become somewhat adult; that family sounds more strange all the time. Their life is money and position.

See here's a thing that irks the begeesus (spelling?) out of me. No one showed any contempt for bush, but since Obama is your guy, you all are demanding respect for him. I think SNL, and the daily show, have made many, much more disrespectful comments about Obama but no one is harping on them like they are Mitts son. Reason being is that they (SNL, John Stewart) tend to lean left, and Tagg obviously supports his father. How do you feel about this point?

I'm not demanding respect for Obama. I wouldn't like if anyone said anything about the POTUS like wanting to hit them no matter who it is. Not only is is disrespectful but it shows a nasty side too. Like someone who wants to resort to violence if something doesn't go there way even if they would never actually do it. To me, this does not show character or good political skills. You need to be able to handle someone calling your dad a liar. Political campaigns are a nasty business. SNL, Daily Show, etc. are comedy shows. They make fun of everyone and can be disrespectful. It is called Satire and free speech. That's why it doesn't bother me. AND, they are not talking violence against the President either.

Once again a lib makes a great leap to connect the completely unrelated.
Your side's desperation deepens with each passing day..

When I first heard of son Tagg's threat to Obama, I thought stout little fellow, imagining ten year old or so standing up for his father. Then I heard the man threatening to punch Obama was 42 years old. Most people at 42 have become somewhat adult; that family sounds more strange all the time. Their life is money and position.

You obviously have never interacted with people of Italian heritage then.
Money and position have nothing to do with this. It's honor.
And when you fuck with an Italian kid's old man, expect to get your ass kicked.
No stupid, I am not saying Romney is Italian. You implied Tagg Romney's reaction is due to money and position.
It isn't. In many cultures, it is expected to honor and protect your family.
Oh, you can take you class envy and cram it.

You obviously have never interacted with people of Italian heritage then.
Money and position have nothing to do with this. It's honor.
And when you fuck with an Italian kid's old man, expect to get your ass kicked.
No stupid, I am not saying Romney is Italian. You implied Tagg Romney's reaction is due to money and position.
It isn't. In many cultures, it is expected to honor and protect your family.
Oh, you can take you class envy and cram it.

No, not family honor, just pure childishness. If Italians are not in the picture why are you bringing them in did you have a point?

I think they seem like a spoiled family used to getting their way and not being challenged.

If you can't take the heat...........................
Well, you can't really expect Obama to change his ways if no one challenges him.

The rude POS that Obama is.

If it wasn't for this palooka's quick reflexes, he would have gotten at least one shoe straight to the face...

Bush's%20Iraqi%20Shoe%20Thrower%20Gets%20Shoe%20Thrown%20At%20Him.jpg
images

And it would have been well-deserved and long overdue.

:lol:
lol

Forum List

Back