Take a look at this picture and tell me what you see...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I see 14,465,519 American voters who were surreptitiously disenfranchised, and whose votes were fraudulently stolen.

And for those who were always saying they wanted to do away with the Electoral College, I see that Trump won the popular vote.

Source

2024 primary.jpg

"But muh democracy! We must protect muh democray!!!"

:laughing0301:
If you think this embarrasses Democrats it doesn't. They blatantly set fire to democracy in full public view without batting an eyelash. I think we have underestimated how corrupt and evil the Dem party has become. With this useless gas bag seat warmer they must have a pretty solid plan to steal the election again.

The Dem party bosses staged a coup and forced the lawful nominee out of the race. THEN just installed puppet Kamala without a single vote being cast. What happened to the U.S.A.? Oh wait, corrupt Dems took over. Welcome to the new Dem banana republic.
Lets see, Donald Trump was nominated without having to promary. He didn't show up for debates and he was basicaly installed.

I know you're butthurt because Biden beat you guys again, but Democratic voters are supporting Harris and have no problem with the process. What you butthurt scrubs think doesn't matter.

Because the voters voted for BIDEN/HARRIS. Since she was on the ticket, she gets the votes. Too bad.

Last edited:
If you think this embarrasses Democrats it doesn't. They blatantly set fire to democracy in full public view without batting an eyelash. I think we have underestimated how corrupt and evil the Dem party has become. With this useless gas bag seat warmer they must have a pretty solid plan to steal the election again.
There was no stolen election the first time. Nothing was set fire to. Stop whining republican, because your boy didn't primary. Where was he on the debate stage?

So STHU.

Last edited:
We must, and have, and will happily continue to!!!

Signed,

14 million for Harris now!

😁
A great number are against Trump, very few are for Harris. The "choices" serve the duopoly, not the nation. Running on negativity is unhealthy.

I see 14,465,519 American voters who were surreptitiously disenfranchised, and whose votes were fraudulently stolen.

And for those who were always saying they wanted to do away with the Electoral College, I see that Trump won the popular vote.

Source

View attachment 984989

The Democrats are now the party of the Backroom Elite Dealmakers.

We must, and have, and will happily continue to!!!

Signed,

14 million for Harris now!

😁

She'll be tanking in two weeks if not before. If you don't believe me, believe James Carville. He's been around forever.

Then what? Replace her? Just win with whomever, you don't care?

This is the most unamerican crap I can imagine

Source

View attachment 984989

Good egg , Mr Salt .
Sooper Dooper and all of that .

See that chronic OCD chappie is here with his madness . How do you deal with such unbalanced
individuals ?
I suppose the first thing to do is to get them properly educated .
Damned Rapper Crappers .

If my party nullified my vote like yours did, I sure as hell wouldn't be licking the mud off the boots of whatever candidate they foisted upon me next.

It's not the power brokers/elites that surprise and disgust me.

It's the people who lick their boots thinking that somehow, they will gain anything from it. Anything at all.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

Forum List

Back