🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take away Trump's Political Tweeter feed in Non-Election years

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I understand that the LWNJs acting out helps feed the base but someone he will listen to needs to explain to the president that getting the loons howling at the moon is the job of his subordinates. He, himself needs to remain above the fray. When he needs to spank the opposition in an off year he should do it in a speech from the Oval office using more restraint than he uses in tweets.

Like exposing the leftist lies about illegal immigrants and their extremely high crime rates that needs to be done from the Oval office. The need to build or reopen federal jail cells for illegals and the politicians who tolerate such criminal activity is another needed speech.

Alternatively finding the biggest venue possible in the districts of those who were with you in Tax Reform and throw raw meat speeches to the base. But get off your twitter account for political stuff.

Normally I would agree, but these are anything but normal times we live in. His current method of responding to opponents seems to work well for him.

Just look at their reaction, and the level of success he's enjoyed his first year in.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yup, his poll numbers are falling for him, so it is working the way his opponents want.

Take away Trump's Political Tweeter feed in Non-Election years
I prefer that he extract himself from or be removed from the political stage altogether. Then he may tweet to his heart's content and what he tweets will be of no material import.

Yup, his poll numbers are falling for him, so it is working the way his opponents want.

No, it is exposing his adversaries. The only ones who hate it are those who will never like him anyways, they wait for his tweet and bombard him.

I never thought it would make sense for him to stop tweeting, it's a direct line to Americans and the world, without media interference and filter, in effect, he nullifies their influence. How powerful is that?

Keeps the loon's heads spinning and exploding and bypasses the lame stream media

True but it also causes sideeffects like the Calis and Nyorkers moving here and acting out more as time goes by. The daisy chain of Blue state bankruptcies needs to start soon so the state pension and medical care plans can only be kept alive by instate in kind payments. Get these bozoes out of FL.

No, it is exposing his adversaries. The only ones who hate it are those who will never like him anyways, they wait for his tweet and bombard him.

I never thought it would make sense for him to stop tweeting, it's a direct line to Americans and the world, without media interference and filter, in effect, he nullifies their influence. How powerful is that?
I understand the theory but I like Cuban Mullatos a whole bunch more than I do coastal liberals.

Forum List

Back