🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take Dennis Prager's Test: Are You a Liberal Or a Leftist?

I don't hate the rich but by the same token I don't need to enrich them while they tell me what to think.
The demand for links on this website make others money and for what?
Again .... Prager is not telling anyone what to think.

In fact it is the very opposite.

He provides information and leaves it up to you to figure out what to think about it.

Obviously you have no clue who Dennis Prager is.

I think the first 11 question about race clearly shows just how racist the Left is.

I think Prager's test also reveals that the Democrat Party is hardcore Leftist .... and not Liberal in anyway.
I don't trust Prager's criteria nor motives...

I don't need someone else to tell me where I land on a spectrum. There is very little I agree with the left on but I don't need to support someone else to figure that out.
Prager is not telling you where you fall on the spectrun.

He is simply clarifying the differences between Liberalism and Leftism.
A fair point but I'm tired of giving people my money just to read their OPINION. OK, technically it's not "my money" but we are making these companies millions just by reading their opinions in any given link. I work HARD for my money and the idea that someone is making bank from me reading their opinion just irritates me.
I supply a link, someone else supplies a link... we never agree on what's in said link and continue to argue over it while the author sits back and rakes in the advertiser money FOR NOTHING.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to proving that I didn't just make something up but the idea that others get paid for us to argue just doesn't sit right with me. We're losing our individualism because we all rely on our tribal lines/links.
If someone wants to pay me to piss off the left I might change my attitude on the subject lol

I don't hate the rich but by the same token I don't need to enrich them while they tell me what to think.
The demand for links on this website make others money and for what?
Again .... Prager is not telling anyone what to think.

In fact it is the very opposite.

He provides information and leaves it up to you to figure out what to think about it.

Obviously you have no clue who Dennis Prager is.
I do know who he is. I know very well who he is. And he might have earnest intentions....or he might just realize he has a gold mine for clicks.

Either way I prefer to share MY THOUGHTS on most subjects.

Liberalism in the traditional sense is as dead as conservatism. I don't need a link to tell me that.

Being cynical, I looked up Praeger's net worth. It's 10 million. So being a conservative pays off like a slot machine for him.
You hate the rich don't you?

That tells us which category you are in.
I don't hate the rich, just saying this Praeger character, who also comes on as a religious person, gets wealthy at what he's doing. This includes not only not criticizing a monster and criminal like Trump but actually helping him.

I think the first 11 question about race clearly shows just how racist the Left is.

I think Prager's test also reveals that the Democrat Party is hardcore Leftist .... and not Liberal in anyway.
33. do you really believe in canned questionnaires constitute a 'study'.....?
~S~

Being cynical, I looked up Praeger's net worth. It's 10 million. So being a conservative pays off like a slot machine for him.

I don't hate the rich, just saying this guy, who also comes on as a religious person, gets wealthy at what he's doing. This includes not only not criticizing a monster and criminal like Trump but actually helping him.

Check your TDS at the clinic

I don't hate the rich, just saying this Praeger character, who also comes on as a religious person, gets wealthy at what he's doing. This includes not only not criticizing a monster and criminal like Trump but actually helping him.

hmm, grandpa dissaproves....., now I know I'm on the side of God and country.

hmm, grandpa dissaproves....., now I know I'm on the side of God and country.
God???

Hahahaha

Even if there was a God you think he picks political ideologies?

A fair point but I'm tired of giving people my money just to read their OPINION. OK, technically it's not "my money" but we are making these companies millions just by reading their opinions in any given link. I work HARD for my money and the idea that someone is making bank from me reading their opinion just irritates me.
I supply a link, someone else supplies a link... we never agree on what's in said link and continue to argue over it while the author sits back and rakes in the advertiser money FOR NOTHING.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to proving that I didn't just make something up but the idea that others get paid for us to argue just doesn't sit right with me. We're losing our individualism because we all rely on our tribal lines/links.
If someone wants to pay me to piss off the left I might change my attitude on the subject lol
Save your money ...

Ignorance is bliss, no?

I do know who he is. I know very well who he is. And he might have earnest intentions....or he might just realize he has a gold mine for clicks.

Either way I prefer to share MY THOUGHTS on most subjects.

Liberalism in the traditional sense is as dead as conservatism. I don't need a link to tell me that.
You may not need a link ...

But, apparently you do need someone to tell you the difference.

Yes you do ....

Your comments clearly show you do.

Conservatives are stuck in the 60s
Irrational fear of Commies, anti-Civil Rights, anti- healthcare, anti.-immigrant
Your comments are becoming less and less relevant to the topic of this thread.

But ... sincerely ... thanks for playing anyway.

Forum List

Back