Take the Masks Off Kids

If progressives truly believe in science, they should support removing mask mandates in schools. They do more harm than good.

LOL, oh please. This is what you voted for. Everyone knew from day one that n95 masks are not able to filter this virus. Masks have always been about making people obedient and controlling them. Just like the vaccines, as they aren’t safe and they sure as hell aren’t effective.

We’ve also known from the start that children were not affected by WuFlu at all. Scientists discovered that when WuFlu spreads to the lungs, it attaches to ACE II type receptor cells, which children do not even have developed yet. But that didn’t stop the fear mongering from the media and government, and stupid people put masks on kids and injected them with experimental mRNA vaccines which gave many of them myocarditis or will in the future. All for a virus that has zero percent chance of giving them the deadly respiratory infection. To this day the average WuFlu death is over 80 years old.

So STFU and keep your mask on, and go get your fourth booster shot. You voted for this, you own it.

My kids are old enough to decide whether they want to wear a mask or not.

So are mine since they are not kids any longer, but I agree with the OP, it is time to take them off. Hearing that they are making kids play sports in them just blew my mind, so stupid

Although I haven't read "everything," obviously, I have yet to see a serious study that compares a district where a strict mask requirement was in force with a comparable district where masks were not generally used, to see whether the masks made any statistically-significant difference in the spread of the Pandemic.

And isn't this the real question?

I don't understand how any state can make a statement today that their mask mandate for schools will end in a month. What will happen during that month? If the masks are deemed unnecessary or not working, why wait a month to lift the requirement?

From the very beginning we were told that cloth and paper masks were virtually worthless because the particle size of the target virus was much smaller than the interstices of the masks. What has changed?

Where I live, masks are a joke. In health clubs, grocery stores, churches, and malls, there are a few people wearing them, but it's only a small percentage of the total. And the farther you get from the Big City the fewer masks you see.

Masks have always been about making people obedient and controlling them.
This perspective kind of blows my mind. I've always felt that I lean a little bit paranoid, but this is just bonkers. Masks are a conspiracy to make people obedient???

Wow. But I guess when you line it with the stolen election, deep state lizards and the rest, it fits right in.

This perspective kind of blows my mind. I've always felt that I lean a little bit paranoid, but this is just bonkers. Masks are a conspiracy to make people obedient???

Wow. But I guess when you line it with the stolen election, deep state lizards and the rest, it fits right in.
It’s not a conspiracy. The manufacturer specs show that masks are incapable of filtering the virus. It’s been known since day one. Yet they mandated them anyway, just to make people feel better, and of course used by leftwing maniacs to control people.

So which is it? Do they work? If so then why are these leftwing cucks like Toro and GulpingGator suddenly changing their tune?

No partisan does, all they care about are what agrees with their political views. Nothing else matter to you all
Not to us so-called rightwingers. We don’t care what the politics are or what the politically correct thing is. We just want some fucking honest truth from our government for once. That’s why we call out the GOP RINO cuck faggots for their lying all the time. We call out the 99.99% of Democrats that lie their asses off and the 50 to 60% of the GOP that lies. At this point only anti-Establishment people can be trusted, even if you don’t agree with their political beliefs on every issue.

Not to us so-called rightwingers. We don’t care what the politics are or what the politically correct thing is.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Holy crap, and the best part is you have actually convinced yourself that is true

It’s not a conspiracy. The manufacturer specs show that masks are ...
No, no, no. Back up. You said:. "Masks have always been about making people obedient and controlling them."

That's just silly. I can hear them plotting:

"How can we make people obedient and easy to control?". ...

"Make them wear masks?"

"Yeah, yeah... It just might be crazy enough to work. Do it!"

WTF???

Everyone knew from day one that n95 masks are not able to filter this virus.

Not everyone.

Too many people blindly believed and obeyed the lies they were told. Certainly, those responsible for making policies on mask mandates either know, or have no excuse not to know, that these masks cannot possibly do shit to prevent the spread of any virus.

I had the means to see and think for myself. A simple examination of an N95 mask under a common microscope was all that it took to put the lie to any claim of any efficacy against the spread of viruses.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

Wait, I thought we were supposed to follow the science.

But they repeatedly say we must "follow the science" when the "science" has been wrong numerous times. Lol.

Do not forget that most of those who tell us to “follow the science believe that “science” supports the claim that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back