On the subject of masks

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I am not starting a debate on whether masks work. They seem to work if you have covid and don't want to spread it to others.

But the main point of this OP is the ridiculous idea that wearing a mask is somehow dangerous for the wearer.

The Canadian Women's hockey team won their match 6-1 while wearing KN94 masks. So complaints about wearing a mask in the grocery store being a health hazard are nonsense.

I am not starting a debate on whether masks work. They seem to work if you have covid and don't want to spread it to others.

But the main point of this OP is the ridiculous idea that wearing a mask is somehow dangerous for the wearer.

The Canadian Women's hockey team won their match 6-1 while wearing KN94 masks. So complaints about wearing a mask in the grocery store being a health hazard are nonsense.

If you look at this from a medical point of view, then yes......the women on the hockey team were in extreme danger. A mask cuts of fresh air flow, like a tourniquet tie cuts off blood flow, for the nurse to take a blood a sample. Yeah, you might still get some flow, but it's not enough to keep from preventing damage or suffocation.

These women were at extreme risk of brain damage and suffocation. Who knows what damage was done to their system and brain by having to wear a mask while their bodies were gasping for fresh air, and all it got was a mask full of carbon dioxide. Plus.....all the moisture building up in those masks were clogging up what little free flowing ventilation through the masks there was, making them even more of a medical hazard.

So, yes, these masks were a dangerous health hazard to these women. Who knows how many brain cells died for lack of oxygen and fresh air. Who knows what other damage was done on a cellular level because of this. Only time will tell.

You just don't get it do you???

The harm these masks and lockdowns over TDS have done to our children is a horror

All libturd states torturing their people

It is the kids not you.The selfishness knows no bounds

If you look at this from a medical point of view, then yes......the women on the hockey team were in extreme danger. A mask cuts of fresh air flow, like a tourniquet tie cuts off blood flow, for the nurse to take a blood a sample. Yeah, you might still get some flow, but it's not enough to keep from preventing damage or suffocation.

These women were at extreme risk of brain damage and suffocation. Who knows what damage was done to their system and brain by having to wear a mask while their bodies were gasping for fresh air, and all it got was a mask full of carbon dioxide. Plus.....all the moisture building up in those masks were clogging up what little free flowing ventilation through the masks there was, making them even more of a medical hazard.

So, yes, these masks were a dangerous health hazard to these women. Who knows how many brain cells died for lack of oxygen and fresh air. Who knows what other damage was done on a cellular level because of this. Only time will tell.
Can you believe these people???

They caused this because of TDS and they act like they don't know a fucking thing...................Psychos every one of em

Wearing a mask can be harmful for some people. People that are already having problems getting enough 02 for example. Also, very young children that are learning social skills need to be able to learn to read a person's face. I expect that being in a masked environment puts a strain on that social development.

You just don't get it do you???

The harm these masks and lockdowns over TDS have done to our children is a horror

All libturd states torturing their people

It is the kids not you.The selfishness knows no bounds

Here where I live in Texas...........I've seen parents wear masks, but the kids/infants don't.
I think yesterday was the first time I've seen a kid wearing a mask. He was about 10 years old.

Here where I live in Texas...........I've seen parents wear masks, but the kids/infants don't.
I think yesterday was the first time I've seen a kid wearing a mask. He was about 10 years old.
One of our smart libturds here said lock downs didn't affect his kayaking at all....................BAWWWWHAHAHA

The only ones I see wearing them now are people who seem to be somewhat paranoid over all this

Generally, yes.

However, my 80 year-old mother - who is boosted and has followed all the COVID protocols - recently over-heated from wearing her mask and vomited in a grocery store. I saw her struggling with it when I went shopping with her.

I have little patience for the alt-right snowflakes who don’t want to wear masks because freedumb. But there can be costs for some people.

One of our smart libturds here said lock downs didn't affect his kayaking at all....................BAWWWWHAHAHA

The only ones I see wearing them now are people who seem to be somewhat paranoid over all this

I wear mine in stores. I have allergies and I can have a sneezing fit at any given moment.
It's just easier for me to have a mask on when dealing with that. And some stores still require mask usage, so there's that.

I have forgotten my mask a couple of times though. No biggie. I shop at times when theres not much foot traffic in the store, as I hate crowds....always have.

This year, I plan on using my mask less though. Also going to test out going to a restaurant on my Bday. If I don't get sick from that, then I'm going to start going back through drive-thrus again. I'm SOOOOO tired of having to cook for myself. I want to go back to eating my drive-thru foods again.

I wear mine in stores. I have allergies and I can have a sneezing fit at any given moment.
It's just easier for me to have a mask on when dealing with that. And some stores still require mask usage, so there's that.

I have forgotten my mask a couple of times though. No biggie. I shop at times when theres not much foot traffic in the store, as I hate crowds....always have.

This year, I plan on using my mask less though. Also going to test out going to a restaurant on my Bday. If I don't get sick from that, then I'm going to start going back through drive-thrus again. I'm SOOOOO tired of having to cook for myself. I want to go back to eating my drive-thru foods again.
I have no issues with mask wearing. We will always be wearing them as hospital visitors and at Docs office because they do stop flu and most other crap much better

The flu virus is so bummed out because it was the hot shot for decades, now it is 3rd fittle

"They seem to work..." :laughing0301:

The biggest nonsense is that the women were playing with masks. The world has gone off the rails.

I am not starting a debate on whether masks work.
Yea, we wouldn’t want to touch that topic. After all, the manufacturers state quite clearly their product cannot and does not filter a virus, since they are rated to filter particles ten times the size of the virus.

Not to mention very few people actually wear n95 masks. And why not also force men to shave their beards? After all it’s impossible for them to work with facial hair. But hey, who cares about science? It’s too inconvenient.

So let’s just stick to silly surgical masks that are always worn loosely, and have never been rated to filter a virus. They are good for about 30 minutes in a sterile surgical room for preventing bacteria, but if we wear them outside for hours, we can pretend they filter a virus that is a hundred times smaller.

And cloth masks....LOL....

Yea, we wouldn’t want to touch that topic. After all, the manufacturers state quite clearly their product cannot and does not filter a virus, since they are rated to filter particles ten times the size of the virus.

Not to mention very few people actually wear n95 masks. And why not also force men to shave their beards? After all it’s impossible for them to work with facial hair. But hey, who cares about science? It’s too inconvenient.

So let’s just stick to silly surgical masks that are always worn loosely, and have never been rated to filter a virus. They are good for about 30 minutes in a sterile surgical room for preventing bacteria, but if we wear them outside for hours, we can pretend they filter a virus that is a hundred times smaller.

And cloth masks....LOL....

sCiEnCe be strenuous for libruls, yo.

Last edited:

You’re wrong. My kids have to wear them while playing basketball. It’s horrible. Hockey is 40 second shifts. Basketball you run up and down in a stuffy middle school gym. Kids aren’t in danger from COVID so why are we torturing them?

This is a lie. They did not wear masks LOL.
CP150523282_(1).jpg

Highlights

Forum List

Back