Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0023017D-3D5B-41AA-B619-CB3D93058578.jpeg

We are over 1,000 pages of whites trying to tell blacks what's wrong with black culture but less that 500 where whites try working on their own culture.

Whites lead the nation in crime every year. The right wingers here talk about blacks and murder, but annually whites lead by huge numbers in crimes against familiy and children.

Whites commit over 40,000 suicides per year.

White drug/alcohol addiction is out of cntrol.

overdose deaths by race

At last check, annually, whites had more babies out of wedlock numerically than blacks had total births.

Add the spectre of white racism, and white culture has a lot of problems.

Because part of the white culture are hoping to put a convicted criminal into the office of the presidency.

Attachments

• GO5KGJ1XEAAxolQ.jpg
    GO5KGJ1XEAAxolQ.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
Another pack of cowardly blacks…

You know…..you have been posting video after video after video of gangs of violent blacks attacking a single innocent white kid, or occasionally a single black attacking an old Orthodox Jew or throwing an elderly woman down the stairs or pushing an unsuspecting passenger on the subway tracks, etc., etc. I’d say you have posted DOZENS of these examples, at least.

So, in the interest of fairness, I ask that other posters show that whites are just as bad. Please post videos of a roving gangs of violent whites attacking a lone innocent black kid, or of an Orthodox Jew sucker-punching a black male, or two dozen blacks destroying fast-food places, or a white man shoving a black person onto to the subway tracks, or wild groups of white teens tearing up a McDonalds because sauce was the wrong flavor, or destroying a Red Lobster because..well, who knows….and so forth.

This is the best way to show that whites, who are in the majority, are the majority offenders in cases like these.

And I’m serious about this. I am going to look for the first example, and will post when I find one.

You know…..you have been posting video after video after video of gangs of violent blacks attacking a single innocent white kid, or occasionally a single black attacking an old Orthodox Jew or throwing an elderly woman down the stairs or pushing an unsuspecting passenger on the subway tracks, etc., etc. I’d say you have posted DOZENS of these examples, at least.

So, in the interest of fairness, I ask that other posters show that whites are just as bad. Please post videos of a roving gangs of violent whites attacking a lone innocent black kid, or of an Orthodox Jew sucker-punching a black male, or two dozen blacks destroying fast-food places, or a white man shoving a black person onto to the subway tracks, or wild groups of white teens tearing up a McDonalds because sauce was the wrong flavor, or destroying a Red Lobster because..well, who knows….and so forth.

This is the best way to show that whites, who are in the majority, are the majority offenders in cases like these.
I occasionally see videos of white people acting stupid and trashing restaurants or whatever. White people act a fool too. But I never see videos of a Mob of white men beating a black man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back