Take the Survey

I dare you.

Where You Scored On The Survey
Your answers suggest that you are a libertarian. The yellow star shows generally where you fall within the libertarian region of the Nolan Chart.

Now you can tell your friends, "I'm a libertarian

Survey
It's a stupid survey. I've seen variations of it for over 20 years.

Do you like ice cream? Libertarians like ice cream! You're a Libertarian!

The survey never asks you your opinion on the core beliefs of Libertarianism which separate them from the other parties.

For example, the legalization of crack cocaine, open borders to all immigration, shrinking our military down to the size of a cub scout troop, abolishing child labor laws, abolishing all environmental protection laws, abolishing the FAA, FDA, USDA and most other federal agencies.

If their survey was honest, then it would reveal the truth. Only about 3 percent of Americans are stupid enough to be Libertarians (with a capital L).

5AB02441-8257-4A17-BC35-D4A975654E1D.jpeg
7020E507-32B9-46EE-BE88-DF30EA98B89C.jpeg

So, I am an anarchist libertarian anti military capitalist who thinks our private lives are our own.

Where You Scored On The Survey
Your answers suggest that you are a conservative. The yellow star shows generally where you fall within the conservative region of the Nolan Chart.

Now you can tell your friends, "I'm a conservative."
smiley.png

a REAL conservative

the OLD TIMEY kind of conservative.....mind my own business and leave people alone.

Forum List

Back