🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take them out and shoot them

You're talking about the Homosexuals, or the Homophobe?
There was only one kid. Why are you using plural form? Do you understand why I said what i did on the other thread now?

Well, I don't know.
You're not White, I expect you to be volatile towards Homosexuals.
Whites hate gay people more than anyone on the planet. Gay people pose no threat to me.

My Mexican co worker said "Good" when Omar Mateen shot up the Orlando Gays.
I've never seen such a heartless White like this before.
He looks a little Negro like, his hair is rather curly, and he's got puggy features.
A whole lot of your recessive clan on here were glad that the gay people got killed in Orlando too. Dont tell me you missed that on this forum?

If you didn't notice, I wasn't a member of this forum back then.

There was only one kid. Why are you using plural form? Do you understand why I said what i did on the other thread now?

Well, I don't know.
Whites hate gay people more than anyone on the planet. Gay people pose no threat to me.

He looks a little Negro like, his hair is rather curly, and he's got puggy features.

Mexicans that look like negroes aren't white, Polack man. How did a Mexican ever make it up your way in the 1st place? :?

There's a lot of Mexicans in the North-East now.
I never said that a Mexican who looks a little Negro is White, now did I?

Well, I don't know.

A whole lot of your recessive clan on here were glad that the gay people got killed in Orlando too. Dont tell me you missed that on this forum?

What if.. I lumped all black people together into Asclepiasville? They probably wouldn't like that.

So I won't claim all black people are ignorant twats like Asclepias is.

Well, I don't know.

I know where you were, and where you came from :p

Well, I don't know.

I didnt notice. I dont do background checks on people.

I say strap em to a telephone pole and pour boiling oil on them. Let em sit 3 or 4 days that way then put two in their domes right below the left ear.

Well, I don't know.
legality-of-homosexuality-map.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU4Ia3JjH...u-8E0/s1600/legality-of-homosexuality-map.png
Whats this for?

Totally agree. Why is it that you can get hung for killing and adult, but only get a few years for torturing a child to death? Someone that does this should be put to death automatically.

I agree the thing is fucked up on all levels, what are they saying that a childs life is worth less than an adults life?

I think more than a few people would offer to be the executioners of wastes of human skin like these two. There are people out there who are unable to have children who would have adopted Gabriel Fernandez and given him the love, care and protection that he deserved.

There are also people out there who are able to have children but should never be allowed to have children or be anywhere near children, this bitch and the boyfriend are two of them.

This is a reason why I am pro choice.
Kill 70 million other babies is a way to stop this?

Interesting ....

Well, I don't know.

I know where you were, and where you came from :p

The nearby village of Brewster, New York is over 38% Guatemalan, and over 55% Hispanic well the ones that are counted, if you actually go there it seems more like 90% Hispanic.
(Probably because half of them aren't legal, thus not counted)

Totally agree. Why is it that you can get hung for killing and adult, but only get a few years for torturing a child to death? Someone that does this should be put to death automatically.

I agree the thing is fucked up on all levels, what are they saying that a childs life is worth less than an adults life?

I think more than a few people would offer to be the executioners of wastes of human skin like these two. There are people out there who are unable to have children who would have adopted Gabriel Fernandez and given him the love, care and protection that he deserved.

There are also people out there who are able to have children but should never be allowed to have children or be anywhere near children, this bitch and the boyfriend are two of them.

Interesting ....

If a parent feels they are not cut out to be a parent, then that is their own decision, not mine and not yours, to make.

Edit: Potential parent I should say.

Interesting ....

If a parent feels they are not cut out to be a parent, then that is their own decision, not mine and not yours, to make.

Then they shouldn't'a opened them legs and let him nut up in it, huh?
:eek:

Well, I don't know.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FU4Ia3JjH...u-8E0/s1600/legality-of-homosexuality-map.png
Whats this for?

Why is it that it's mostly countries in Africa, and the Mid-East which have poor Homosexual rights?

Interesting ....

Like I said earlier, what people should do and what they actually do are entirely different things. People do things they shouldn't do ALL the time. Don't act as if YOU are innocent either.

Interesting ....

Like I said earlier, what people should do and what they actually do are entirely different things. People do things they shouldn't do ALL the time. Don't act as if YOU are innocent either.

I ain't, but i gotta disagree with ya on that. I don't like the killing babies thing.

Well, I don't know.
Whats this for?

Why is it that it's mostly countries in Africa, and the Mid-East which have poor Homosexual rights?
Because they arent hypocrites probably. Whites are hypocrites. They say everyone is free but centuries later everyone not white and straight have to battle prejudice from the white populace.

Interesting ....

I ain't, but i gotta disagree with ya on that. I don't like the killing babies thing.
Pretty sure not many people like having abortions.

Interesting ....

Pretty sure not many people like having abortions.

Not the black babies either, Asclepias, I think it's wrong. They're all innocent children.

Forum List

Back