🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take them out and shoot them

Oh, and BTW, my ass isn't skanky. It is clean and smells good and is HAWT. SSSSSSSS. Sizzling baby! :2up: I have an awesome ass.

Bragging about how pretty your ass smells in a discussion of the torture murder of a child?

There is something wrong with you.

And again, what are YOU going to do about it? Oh that's right, absolutely nothin! Lol.

Gay? At 8?

Dumb fucking leftists

It's not a political situation Grampa, it's a human situation.

Even a Right-Wing Authoritarian Totalitarian Fascist like me has a heart :smoke: :popcorn:
Has nothing to do with your emotions and everything to do with leftist social warrior propaghanda.

Who labels an eight year old as gay? Someone brainwashed by leftist propaghanda that's who.

These are dirty, filthy, empty, heartless, foul and vile specimens of pure evil.

You really think that's truly the reason for the unspeakable tortures they put this child through? It's just as likely they had no justification in mind beyond they simply felt like it.
The thought of an 8 year old being gay didn't magically appear in their lexicon.

True. I just wonder if they ever needed a reason at all.

Back in ancient days, women who couldn't become a mother for whatever reason would use herbal concoctions and sometimes even more "morbid" methods to abort an unwanted pregnancy. This is not something NEW, you dunces.

Being done for a long while does not make it right.

Oh well. Whatcha gonna do about it? Force these types of people who don't want to be parents, who don't want to be pregnant to carry out an unwanted pregnancy and birth and have a child?

I have lost track of my own thread, I forget how this also became about abortion :eusa_doh::confused-84:

It's my fault. My bad, but I still think these types of people should definitely have an abortion if they get pregnant, same with drug addicts, alcoholics, and mentally ill people.

It's not my business what some pregnant woman who I don't know does with her fetus. It affects me in no way whatsoever and is not one of my concerns in life. I live by my own rules but I don't believe in forcing other people to live by them. Don't really care what y'all think about either. That would be just one more thing that makes no difference.

If you truly didn't care what others think, you wouldn't spend time on message boards.

So, what are you going to do about this dilemma? Prove that I care? :lol: :poke:

Nope.

PLEASE stop bringing children into the world so that they can be tortured and killed or fucked up so bad that they are a burden to society. Better than abortion would be to get sterilized permanently.

Oh, and BTW, my ass isn't skanky. It is clean and smells good and is HAWT. SSSSSSSS. Sizzling baby! :2up: I have an awesome ass.

Bragging about how pretty your ass smells in a discussion of the torture murder of a child?

Okay, sewer dweller. Where did you get your psychiatric degree, a cereal box?

You are a vain, shallow pig.

OMG! :crybaby:

Lol! J/K. :p

Gay? At 8?

Dumb fucking leftists

Even a Right-Wing Authoritarian Totalitarian Fascist like me has a heart :smoke: :popcorn:
Has nothing to do with your emotions and everything to do with leftist social warrior propaghanda.

Who labels an eight year old as gay? Someone brainwashed by leftist propaghanda that's who.

Yeah, I don't think 8 year olds know enough about their sexuality to say they are gay. However, that pales in comparison to how this child was murdered while his own mother did nothing. In my years of living, I've come to realize that what people should do and what they actually DO are completely different things.

I think also sadism had a role, the childs torture was across eight months they must have been getting off on torturing him ie. sadists.

And these types of people should not abort if they become pregnant?

Well I think they should be sterilised regardless of if they agree to sterilisation or not, it should be mandatory for this type, they have no right having children.

And again, what are YOU going to do about it? Oh that's right, absolutely nothin! Lol.

You're right. I'm going to do nothing. You are doing a better job at assassinating your character than I ever could.

You should stfu for your own good stupid.

Last edited:

Yeah, I don't think 8 year olds know enough about their sexuality to say they are gay. However, that pales in comparison to how this child was murdered while his own mother did nothing. In my years of living, I've come to realize that what people should do and what they actually DO are completely different things.

I think also sadism had a role, the childs torture was across eight months they must have been getting off on torturing him ie. sadists.

Well I think they should be sterilised regardless of if they agree to sterilisation or not, it should be mandatory for this type, they have no right having children.

Well, you can't really do that either, unless you could actually predict that they would do something like that. I just wish people who aren't cut out to be parents would STOP having kids. Who better to decide whether they are cut out for it than the parents though?

You're. I'm going to do nothing. You are doing a better job at assassinating your character than I ever could.

You should stfu for your own good stupid.

Okay, bye then. Happy Halloween! :D

Back in ancient days, women who couldn't become a mother for whatever reason would use herbal concoctions and sometimes even more "morbid" methods to abort an unwanted pregnancy. This is not something NEW, you dunces.

Oh well. Whatcha gonna do about it? Force these types of people who don't want to be parents, who don't want to be pregnant to carry out an unwanted pregnancy and birth and have a child?

I have lost track of my own thread, I forget how this also became about abortion :eusa_doh::confused-84:

I apologize Lucy. It is not the time or place.

People are right about you. You really ARE funny. Lol!

WTF?! These two wastes of human skin should be taken out and shot.

The suffering this little boy went through is beyond comprehension, even reading the article is excruciating. This disgusting bitch, as a mother your instinct is to protect the child you carried and gave birth to, that she allowed her own child to be treated in such a monstrous way and then eventually beaten to death and that was okay with her she will rot in Hell.

View attachment 157876

View attachment 157877

View attachment 157878

gabriel-fernandez-0.jpg

Man tortured girlfriend’s son, eight, ‘because he thought he was gay’
That **** better pray I never get My hands on her.

Is she as funny as I am or not as funny as I am? :popcorn:

I agree... you remember Diane Downs who shot all three of her little ones to keep some dude she was dating on the stringer? I was horrified to see her hugely pregnant during her trial.
But it worries me that once that becomes practice, it's a slippery slope. Back in the eighties I had a friend that was trying to get her teen daughter sterilized because she had a low IQ. That's whacked.
She went on to marry and both she and her fella were great parents

I agree... you remember Diane Downs who shot all three of her little ones to keep some dude she was dating on the stringer? I was horrified to see her hugely pregnant during her trial.
But it worries me that once that becomes practice, it's a slippery slope. Back in the eighties I had a friend that was trying to get her teen daughter sterilized because she had a low IQ. That's whacked.

I have never heard of Diane Downs I will have to Google.

Is she as funny as I am or not as funny as I am? :popcorn:

You are Queen Lucy of Funnies. :beer:

Susan Smith, Andrea Yates, etc., there is a never ending line of mothers who have killed their own already born children/babies.

Terrible story. I read the book about her and saw a movie and a documentary on that bitch. She is one of the scarier, colder killers alive.

Forum List

Back