Take them out and shoot them

So, where is this thread located?

It's in Current Events.
geographically.

I didn't know until I looked at the article again, they are in Los Angeles.

From the article:

View attachment 157886
There was a flash or horrible news today. 100 years old woman raped to death in India, for example.

Thats another evil thing, rape itself is evil but doing that to a woman 100 years in age.

How often does the term “mother’s boyfriend” come up in these stories?

This is horrible ....:(

but in heavens name do not say....

but but but the Crusades.... once more ok?

no more Crusades my dears.

I don't trust the government enough to want to give them the power to kill people. The state has no "right" to kill people. Not to mention, they are terribly corrupt and awful themselves. I feel better if an inmate is killed by other prisoners in jail actually, as bad as that sounds.
Nobody has right to kill the innocent. Neither Godvernment or parent

I don't trust the government enough to want to give them the power to kill people. The state has no "right" to kill people. Not to mention, they are terribly corrupt and awful themselves. I feel better if an inmate is killed by other prisoners in jail actually, as bad as that sounds.

Well I would support that, POS convicted of crimes against children should not be protected in prison they should be in the general prison population and if the other prisoners kill them like then will they who cares, IMHO those prisoners have served justice.

POS convicted of crimes against children have no human rights, they have forfeited the right to be considered human.

How often does the term “mother’s boyfriend” come up in these stories?

A child living with their mother and boyfriend is something like 30 times more likely to be abused.

Gay? At 8?

Dumb fucking leftists

It's not a political situation Grampa, it's a human situation.

Even a Right-Wing Authoritarian Totalitarian Fascist like me has a heart :smoke: :popcorn:
Has nothing to do with your emotions and everything to do with leftist social warrior propaghanda.

Who labels an eight year old as gay? Someone brainwashed by leftist propaghanda that's who.

It's not my business what some pregnant woman who I don't know does with her fetus. It affects me in no way whatsoever and is not one of my concerns in life. I live by my own rules but I don't believe in forcing other people to live by them. Don't really care what y'all think about either. That would be just one more thing that makes no difference.

Gay? At 8?

Dumb fucking leftists

It's not a political situation Grampa, it's a human situation.

Even a Right-Wing Authoritarian Totalitarian Fascist like me has a heart :smoke: :popcorn:
Has nothing to do with your emotions and everything to do with leftist social warrior propaghanda.

Who labels an eight year old as gay? Someone brainwashed by leftist propaghanda that's who.

Okay well that is a point, I thought you were meaning the two POS were Leftist, but yes the whole Propaganda that is pushed has contributed to this because before the Propaganda nobody would have thought that a child was gay the thought would be ridiculous, the thought still is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back