Taking A Page From The Other Side...

Just because of disagreements with one's opponents' principles or desires doesn't mean that they may not have some good ideas.

After 9/11 we didn't stop using Arabic numerals.....: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

This would be a good time for Trump to pick up something Franklin Roosevelt laid down: Fireside Chats.

A week ago was the anniversary of FDR's first one....he delivered his first fireside chat, on the banking crisis, eight days after taking office (March 12, 1933).

There were some 30 of 'em.....none even an hour long.

Trump was excellent at his rallys, and he was a TV star before he was President.....so, now's the time.

What are the chances the DNC's allies at the networks wouldn't allocate the time.
Pretty darn good.

Roosevelt wasn't an arrogant ass hole.

Did President Trump start rounding up those of foreign descent to be shipped to the internment camps or something?

I must have missed that.

Trump has found lots of ways to be an arrogant ass hole.

So why shouldn't he be arrogant? You progressives have a long history of that, should he be like every other milquetoast Republican and just let you run all over him?

That's one of the reasons he has 97% approval among Republicans, you know.
The reason he has high approval among republicans is because they are stupid, and he makes them feel smart.

Definitely one of the funnier "ideas" I've seen in a while.

Sounds like something from The Onion.

If you had ever developed either self-realization, or even a rudimentary intellect, you might both, have a different opinion, or understood why no one ever asks your opinion about anything.

Isn't this were you repeat 'Right on cue!'

If you had ever developed either self-realization, or even a rudimentary intellect, you might both, have a different opinion, or understood why no one ever asks your opinion about anything.

You poor thing. So sensitive.

Really the wrong conclusion vis-a-vis my observation....

Closer would be this, my motto:
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

I really don't care, sweetie. You're just another nutter.

Sorry.

Sorry.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded.

Reality is defined by actions, not by words.

You didn't know that, among so very many things you don't know....did you.

Sorry.

I giggled, you bitched. You could have just let it go, but not with your self esteem issues.

Go ahead and bitch one more time, I won't respond.

You're just another nutter.

Sorry.

I giggled, you bitched. You could have just let it go, but not with your self esteem issues.

I guess you do care.....you were just lying again, huh?

Sorry.

Not true. PC isn't just another nutter. She is damn near the QUEEN NUTTER

Just because of disagreements with one's opponents' principles or desires doesn't mean that they may not have some good ideas.

After 9/11 we didn't stop using Arabic numerals.....: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

This would be a good time for Trump to pick up something Franklin Roosevelt laid down: Fireside Chats.

A week ago was the anniversary of FDR's first one....he delivered his first fireside chat, on the banking crisis, eight days after taking office (March 12, 1933).

Trump was excellent at his rallys, and he was a TV star before he was President.....so, now's the time.

What are the chances the DNC's allies at the networks wouldn't allocate the time.
Pretty darn good.

He threw THOUSANDS in prison because of their RACE. BTW, he was a DEMOCRAT

Pretty darn good.

I think it's a great idea! Trump's antics on stage play really well to his base. They don't to the rest of the country...

Absolutely put him on TV more often. Teleprompter Don or off script Don? Both are weird in their own way.
When people actually meet him, they like him. So yes, more exposure is good

Pretty darn good.

He threw THOUSANDS in prison because of their RACE. BTW, ge was a DEMOCRAT

He was pretty vocal about his displeasure with Jews as well as Asians....and picked a KKKer as his first Supreme Court nominee.....

Wadda guy, huh?

Godfather of the Democrat Party.

Pretty darn good.

I think it's a great idea! Trump's antics on stage play really well to his base. They don't to the rest of the country...

Absolutely put him on TV more often. Teleprompter Don or off script Don? Both are weird in their own way.
When people actually meet him, they like him. So yes, more exposure is good

At his highest point, more than half of the country disapproved of his presidency.
_olnpl8q6kaniutudvacvw.png

Pretty darn good.

Did President Trump start rounding up those of foreign descent to be shipped to the internment camps or something?

I must have missed that.

So why shouldn't he be arrogant? You progressives have a long history of that, should he be like every other milquetoast Republican and just let you run all over him?

The reason he has high approval among republicans is because they are stupid, and he makes them feel smart.
so sad..
eCoEql8.jpg

Pretty darn good.

I must have missed that.

That's the typical fourth-grade children's playground response I would expect from the likes of you: "You're stupid, neener neener..."

Mature the fuck into adulthood already, ok?

Last edited:

I must have missed that.

That's the typical fourth-grade children's playground response I would expect from the likes of you: "You're stupid, neener neener..."

Mature the fuck into adulthood already, ok?

But all it takes is a fourth grader to recognize your behavior.

Pretty darn good.
[/"QUOTE]

As Per the OP comment...
Pretty darn good."

Right from the horse's mouth, so to speak....
"Rachel Maddow and others call on networks not to broadcast Trump coronavirus press conferences"

Exactly what any card-carrying Fascist would demand.

Forum List

Back