Taking affirmative action to the next level

referendum

Rookie
Apr 12, 2014
I wonder how supporters of the basic idea of affirmative action would feel about a broadening of the scope of affirmative action to income support programs and the tax code. Under this plan, any groups which benefit from affirmative action in hiring and educational programs would also get more federal funds than non favored groups in social security, food stamps, etc. Also, in the tax code, favored groups would pay a lower tax rate, have higher deductions etc, qualify for higher subisidies for ACA health insurance etc. I'd like to see candidates start running on this platform, and especially fascinating to see how this would play out in areas with lots of white liberals when the local Democrats campaign on this.

Nah. Why would I trade my free jet ski's for your faggotry? Nope can't see it happening.

I wonder how supporters of the basic idea of affirmative action would feel about a broadening of the scope of affirmative action to income support programs and the tax code. Under this plan, any groups which benefit from affirmative action in hiring and educational programs would also get more federal funds than non favored groups in social security, food stamps, etc. Also, in the tax code, favored groups would pay a lower tax rate, have higher deductions etc, qualify for higher subisidies for ACA health insurance etc. I'd like to see candidates start running on this platform, and especially fascinating to see how this would play out in areas with lots of white liberals when the local Democrats campaign on this.

You're a racist. But it doesn't matter. The SCOTUS today again ruled AGAINST AA in the Schuette vs. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action case.

It was well known for quite some time, this was coming, and that's why your OP is a laughingstock.. The new ruling wasn't even close. It was 6-2 against AA.

This followed on the heels of another SCOTUS ruling against AA, in the Ricci vs DeStefano case. Affirmative Action is as dead as a rock in the bottom of a pond. While now now banned in 8 states, it is likely to be banned in many more, and wherever it isn't banned, victims of AA discrimination (whites, males, Asians) should file suit against the discriminators, and I'm certain they will do just that.

Forum List

Back