🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Talk About TREASON, Not Pulling Passports

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I've heard that our illustrious govt officials have been talking about pulling passports from Americans who go overseas to fight with ISIS. Others (including FBI Director Comey) say even that is too harsh, and we should simply allow these traitors na=back in and then "track them"

It looks like there is no end to the insanity going on when it comes US National Security, lately. The traitors go go overseas and fight with ISIS are just that. Traitors. They should be arrested, convicted of treason, and executed.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I've heard that our illustrious govt officials have been talking about pulling passports from Americans who go overseas to fight with ISIS. Others (including FBI Director Comey) say even that is too harsh, and we should simply allow these traitors na=back in and then "track them"

It looks like there is no end to the insanity going on when it comes US National Security, lately. The traitors go go overseas and fight with ISIS are just that. Traitors. They should be arrested, convicted of treason, and executed.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

it's very easy for uneducated people, given a bit of information, to use that information in an absurd fashion.

what "traitors"? nutbar

it's very easy for uneducated people, given a bit of information, to use that information in an absurd fashion.
Yes but you now have a crutch to help you. You can read the law, as I posted it in the OP. No excuses any more.

What traitors ? The Americans overseas fighting with ISIS, SHOOTING AT AMERICAN PLANES AND PILOTS. What do you think they are over there for ? To play soccer ?

PS -although I have a graduate education, one doesn't need that. 10 year olds can understand this quite easily.

US Believes a Dozen Americans Are Fighting With ISIS in Syria

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly the UK has allowed hundreds of these traitors back in, and has intercepted at least 20-30 of them plotting terrorist attacks. It is a remarkably stupid approach to protecting our country. There are no words to describe how idiotic this is.

Now if you want to start a database, start one that tracks US citizens that travel overseas to countries where ISIS or al qaeda exist, Then track them on their return for a year or so,

Last edited:
Yes but you now have a crutch to help you. You can read the law, as I posted it in the OP. No excuses any more.

What traitors ? The Americans overseas fighting with ISIS, SHOOTING AT AMERICAN PLANES AND PILOTS. What do you think they are over there for ? To play soccer ?

PS -although I have a graduate education, one doesn't need that. 10 year olds can understand this quite easily.

Obuthole comes to mind also.

Unsurprisingly the UK has allowed hundreds of these traitors back in, and has intercepted at least 20-30 of them plotting terrorist attacks. It is a remarkably stupid approach to protecting our country. There are no words to describe how idiotic this is.
I can use one word, obama.

Sounds like half of the Democrats in Washington.

Definitely sounds like Obama and Hillary.

Now if you want to start a database, start one that tracks US citizens that travel overseas to countries where ISIS or al qaeda exist, Then track them on their return for a year or so,
That would include me. I was in Iraq from August 11 to October 11, of this year. That was doing work with the Defense dept.

That would include me. I was in Iraq from August 11 to October 11, of this year. That was doing work with the Defense dept.
Bears watching....never can tell.

Obuthole comes to mind also.
First an foremost. He's worse than the ones going over to join ISIS. He's with ISIS, right here.

This is what one should reasonably expect from those in high office who are there in an illicit means to promote the means of the enemies of the United States.

And that is what the Democrats have elected in the obama cult... and what's more, that is what they HOPED they would elect.

In fact, we know to an absolute certainty that there are precisely ZERO Americans 'fighting' with ISIS. But we can rest assured that there are THOUSANDS of Leftists working with and dying alongside ISIS... .

We see one on television everyday, doing everything it can to obfuscate and deflect accountability and responsibility from the actions of ISIS, plus those in his cabinet and throughout the US Legislature and Judicial branches, working for the cult.

Anyone who follows the Alinsky tactics wants the downfall of America and is a traitor. It's being implemented right under our noses. Obama taught the fuckin' course, people!

As they say, if you are not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about, Right?

Agree with the OP. Leave America to fight Americans?
Die when you return to America for treason, if you survive the trial and time in jail awaiting sentencing.
Pretty cut and dry.

First, thank you for your service Sir. If I might ask, would you be upset with being "watched" for a while after returning, not that I question you personally, but as a soldier I mean, would that be too much to ask of your commitment to America's safety? (Not that I actually believe we need to watch our own soldiers, my family is heavy military; to include a 4 star brig and my husband a West Pointer) I guess, I'm feeling like the military pretty much owns you anyway, so would being watched a bit closer for any ISIS connections be offensive, or more like just part of the "military package" kind of thing.

I mean idk, maybe I'm not as "freedom loving" as I thought I was, but I personally wouldn't have issue with the Gov. watching over me if I had some kind of ISIS contact somewhere. They'd get real bored in my case because I'm kind of too old to have an active life, but idk I just remember living with my parents, and they had to cross every T and dot every I because my father was a general, there were a lot of things that /I/ "had to be careful about" - like when my first boyfriend hacked into the state just to see if he could, my folks were really worried that it would reflect on Father; even though I had nothing to do with the kid doing it (Edit; I wasn't involved, and didn't know he had I mean) - politics maybe, idk - but I mean it never really crossed my mind that shit like that, or like my folks saying that if I was smoking pot around the house Father could get thrown out of the military, stuff like that, I never thought of it as an 'infringement' on my rights, but rather a bi-product of my Father being a bigwig in the military. I hope that made sense, but it's like military folks, folks who serve and their families, are not exactly "ordinary citizens" I guess...

Forum List

Back