Talking Differently In Public Than In Private

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
The Repugs are claiming Hillary talks differently in public than she does in private. I'd say Trump talks differently in public than he does in private. Especially on buses.

The Repugs are claiming Hillary talks differently in public than she does in private. I'd say Trump talks differently in public than he does in private. Especially on buses.

Yeah, but he doesn't say that he is for unlimited immigration in private, in front of bunch of commie donors, while boasting that he is against immigration in public to gather votes.

If you can't see the difference, you have lost it. No one saying anyone should curse in publicly, even if they do so privately. The issue is with the positions and how they change.

Democrooks always talk different in public than among their own ilk.

What's new about that?

Yeah, but he doesn't say that he is for unlimited immigration in private, in front of bunch of commie donors, while boasting that he is against immigration in public to gather votes.

If you can't see the difference, you have lost it. No one saying anyone should curse in publicly, even if they do so privately. The issue is with the positions and how they change.
Relax, Mojambo. Just having a little fun with our new, National
Embarrassment.

Embarrassment.

You shouldn't relax now that you have been made the embarrassment because of your dumb comment.

Embarrassment.

You shouldn't relax now that you have been made the embarrassment because of your dumb comment.
Work a little on both your sense of humor and your manners.

Dumb. Not even worthy of your intelligence.

Holding opposing viewpoints depending on who's listening isn't just talking differently. It's being dishonest..

'The Repugs are claiming Hillary talks differently in public than she does in private.'
- She does, as her personal leaked e-mails show.

Barry hasn't completely mastered the whole concept about when he should say things in private and when he should say things in public. Case in point, making it public that you are considering ordering a CYBER ATTACK on Russia, a declaration of WAR, is NOT something you should be declaring in public or sharing with the media.

Russia quietly hacks the shit out of Hillary and the DNC, gets caught, and Russia is blamed for 'HACKING'. Barry, Hillary, and the DNC gets pissed, wants to retaliate, but instead of doing what Russia did Barry declares publicly that he is going to ATTACK Russia, making us the aggressor in the world's eyes - NOT equivalent (seemingly) to what Russia did - and makes it seem Russia is within their right to retaliate because 'they did not start this'.

A couple more terms and Barry just might become experienced and intelligent enough to learn these things. Thank God he doesn't have a few more terms.

Forum List

Back