Tapper: What did Trump know, and when?

Tapper: What did Trump know, and when? - CNN Video

Video is 4:18 long.

Trump's announcement of a 'major' speech about Clinton dirt was just two days before his son (and others) had that now famous meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower.
Sure sounds like Trump was anticipating 'dirt' on the Clinton's from that meeting. But when the dirt failed to materialize - he cancelled the 'major' speech on the subject.

I had not put the two together before.

Very interesting.

Considering that no crime took place, it's completely moot. But carry on with the TDS. It's a great look for you loons going into the midterm elections.

In RealityLand, people are loving 4%+ economic growth.
If it was no big deal, why has Trump worked so hard to cover it up?

Hmmm...

Hmmmm....why have the hysterical propaganda Resistance Press turned every ludicrous thing into the Scandal du Jour?

Did you know that Trump had TWO SCOOPS of vanilla ice cream!?!!>!>!>

SHOCKING!!!

Oh, and he said "pussy".

Little Trump was solicited by the Russians. Little Trump leaped at the opportunity. He invited them into Trump HQ. Then he told his dad. Then his dad blabbed to the world about exciting news he would soon be revealing.

When they didn't get the dirt they were hoping for, Trump failed to hold his presser.

The picture is very clear.

No amount of red herrings can cover it up any more.
So in other words.......nothing!

Trump's announcement of a 'major' speech about Clinton dirt was just two days before his son (and others) had that now famous meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower.
Sure sounds like Trump was anticipating 'dirt' on the Clinton's from that meeting. But when the dirt failed to materialize - he cancelled the 'major' speech on the subject.

Very interesting.

Considering that no crime took place, it's completely moot. But carry on with the TDS. It's a great look for you loons going into the midterm elections.

Businesses all over the country are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, massive #'s of people will be out of jobs, thanks to the trade war. So I would be careful bragging on that if I were you.

Businesses were teetering on the brink of bankruptcy when he took office due to years of Obamanomics. 4% growth > 1% growth. So, suck on your sour grapes.

Businesses all over the country are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, massive #'s of people will be out of jobs, thanks to the trade war. So I would be careful bragging on that if I were you
That was the theory of three weeks ago...things are changing faster than CNN can report I guess....
The EU and Trump are close to a new trade deal which will encourage Canada and Mexico and China has to follow....its all good OL...don't allow the media to ruin a great thing because of politics.....Trump is doing long overdue good....

Very interesting.

Well maybe you or Tapper can explain to the class how this Russian got in to the country. Guess what, she had to get a special pass from Obama's State Department because she was kicked out before.

Yup, from the same State Department that was provided information from some unknown source. Maybe her, then a set up.

Care to opine on the FISA doc.?

Saturday’s release of the FISA applications now exposes a new troubling detail: The DOJ sought the FISA surveillance order based on the information provided “by the U.S. Department of State” “in or about October 2016.” When considered in light of last month’s revelation that Steele had met with State Department officials in October, it now appears that the Obama administration’s State Department bore equal responsibility for presenting the FISA court unverified hearsay to justify spying on the Trump campaign.

margot7..22.1.jpg
She was the lawyer for a firm being prosecuted by the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. So they let her back in to wind up the case. And that case, btw, ended up being settled so fast after Trump got on the job that it made everyone's head spin. As soon as Trump canned the Preet Bhara (who he had personally called and asked to stay on three months before), the new US attorney ordered the case be settled for peanuts. Even the Russians couldn't believe the insignificant amount they were asked to pay, and they took the settlement quick. Bhara had been ready to hang them out to dry. Anyway, our little Russian Mata Hari was back on her plane to Moscow and all was right again in Manhattan real estate.
It was a money laundering case. I don't know if it was the Russian money laundering or Atty V. that Trump was so anxious to get rid of, but my guess is the money laundering case.

Oh come on now, what part of it being a setup and when she got there she didn't bring the dirt do you not understand? So without a nefarious packet of dirt on Hillarious it's all mute. There was no crime. No collusion.

Very interesting.

Businesses all over the country are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, massive #'s of people will be out of jobs, thanks to the trade war. So I would be careful bragging on that if I were you.

This isn't the satire section of USMB. Go to the flame zone if you're going to crack funnies.

Considering that no crime took place, it's completely moot
You could not possibly know the truth of this, and you just made it up.

Ahem. If talking to the Russians were a crime, then most people in DC could be charged. It's not. And if it were, Mueller would have charged Trump by now.

Mueller has charged a lot of Russians so far in this case. But, where is the indictment of Putin himself?

Very interesting.

Businesses were teetering on the brink of bankruptcy when he took office due to years of Obamanomics. 4% growth > 1% growth. So, suck on your sour grapes.
No, I'm listening to true stories from Maine and places all over the country. Live in your bubble and pretend everything is lovely. It will be easier to beat you folks in November.

Very interesting.

Well maybe you or Tapper can explain to the class how this Russian got in to the country. Guess what, she had to get a special pass from Obama's State Department because she was kicked out before.

Yup, from the same State Department that was provided information from some unknown source. Maybe her, then a set up.

Saturday’s release of the FISA applications now exposes a new troubling detail: The DOJ sought the FISA surveillance order based on the information provided “by the U.S. Department of State” “in or about October 2016.” When considered in light of last month’s revelation that Steele had met with State Department officials in October, it now appears that the Obama administration’s State Department bore equal responsibility for presenting the FISA court unverified hearsay to justify spying on the Trump campaign.

margot7..22.1.jpg
She was the lawyer for a firm being prosecuted by the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. So they let her back in to wind up the case. And that case, btw, ended up being settled so fast after Trump got on the job that it made everyone's head spin. As soon as Trump canned the Preet Bhara (who he had personally called and asked to stay on three months before), the new US attorney ordered the case be settled for peanuts. Even the Russians couldn't believe the insignificant amount they were asked to pay, and they took the settlement quick. Bhara had been ready to hang them out to dry. Anyway, our little Russian Mata Hari was back on her plane to Moscow and all was right again in Manhattan real estate.
It was a money laundering case. I don't know if it was the Russian money laundering or Atty V. that Trump was so anxious to get rid of, but my guess is the money laundering case.

Oh come on now, what part of it being a setup and when she got there she didn't bring the dirt do you not understand? So without a nefarious packet of dirt on Hillarious it's all mute. There was no crime. No collusion.
The willingness and the knowledge that Russia was helping their campaign is not a crime? I thought it was something.

Very interesting.

No, I'm listening to true stories from Maine and places all over the country. Live in your bubble and pretend everything is lovely. It will be easier to beat you folks in November.

I never said everything was lovely. I'm not an absolutist listening to the dog whistles like you are. I do see that things are improving due to the economy starting to function properly. Eight years of Obabble's Reign of Malignant Incompetency are not going to be reversed as quickly as one would like, but Trump's policies are so much better, that one can be patient.

Very interesting.

margot7..22.1.jpg

The willingness and the knowledge that Russia was helping their campaign is not a crime? I thought it was something.

Do you think Mueller will indict Putin?

Forum List

Back