Target holds emergency meeting to avoid the same fate as Bud Lite

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

My question is why didn't they have this meeting before they decided to make that bonehead move of promoting child transgenderism in their stores? Was not a single person and the target marketing department aware of the Bud Light debacle?

Maybe somebody brought it up and were shouted down by the Guardians of the company group thing. I hope they pay the price. But I think target may be the one company that can survive this. After all, who shops at Target other than single women who cannot afford high-end stores but do not deem to go to walmart?

Maybe it seemed like a good idea to expand their base to Mom's of transgender kids. But, with the high percentage of them who live in trailer parks and on welfare, even the slight difference in price at Target may make it unaffordable for them.

My question is why didn't they have this meeting before they decided to make that bonehead move of promoting child transgenderism in their stores? Was not a single person and the target marketing department aware of the Bud Light debacle?

Maybe somebody brought it up and were shouted down by the Guardians of the company group thing. I hope they pay the price. But I think target may be the one company that can survive this. After all, who shops at Target other than single women who cannot afford high-end stores but do not deem to go to walmart?

Maybe it seemed like a good idea to expand their base to Mom's of transgender kids. But, with the high percentage of them who live in trailer parks and on welfare, even the slight difference in price at Target may make it unaffordable for them.
Evidently there have been physical threats and fights with retail staff about some of the displays.

2 reasons

i think it is being purposely done to manipulate short term stock prices for fraudulent shorts and longs

when the people are initially shocked, they then move slowly to normalize that behavior...take kiddie diddling....liberals gave longed for children for sexual and social manipulation...they are moving forward

lot on this board strongly approve of an incestous pedophile in the wh

there are a lot of evil forces in this country that should be condemned to death for crimes against humanity

Why is this suddenly such a big focus is what I am curious about. Why not discussion of "little people"? How about the disabled?

I don't get how so many media outlets all in unison would find the transgender issue worthy of so much space and effort. It's never been an issue in my life as a middle aged man, people are people I just walk my path (in a corrupt land).

Target is so full of shit. They claim they are removing some products from their stores due to some of their workers being threatened. But, they aren't removing all of these products from their stores, so, I guess they don't seem to mind if some of their workers are still threatened. I personally don't even believe them. Maybe a couple of their workers were the victims of some tongue lashing but Target has hyped it all up to try laying blame on those extremist violent MAGA's who don't exist while trying to appease the right while still selling the merchandise. Hell, they won't even tell us which products they are removing from sale. They are trying to burn the candle at both ends.

My big question is do they still allow guys to use which ever restroom it is that they want to use? What they have on their shelves is one thing, but letting people go where they want to while in store in my opinion is the bigger issue.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why is this suddenly such a big focus is what I am curious about. Why not discussion of "little people"? How about the disabled?

I don't get how so many media outlets all in unison would find the transgender issue worthy of so much space and effort. It's never been an issue in my life as a middle aged man, people are people I just walk my path (in a corrupt land).
it is for stock manipulation and the normalization of what most liberals lust for...the social and sexual manipulation of minors

My big question is do they still allow guys to use which ever restroom it is that they want to use? What they have on their shelves is one thing, but letting people go where they want to while in store in my opinion is the bigger issue.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That stunt was what decided for me the question of whether or not I would shop at Target.

NO.

Don't let target and others forget.

Tranny and fag promotional clothes for children at target.

Target supporting and pushing for any gender being able to use any bathroom.

They heavily promoted a lot of racism pushing materials including a children's book about being an anti racist baby.

Target furthers the narrative lgbt whatever people by saying they are under attack, but not without mentioning they sell underwear to make people look like they have a bulge and binders to hide boobs. And while the pictures don't show it they sell they for children as well.

Feature fag pride clothing for BABIES.

REVEALED: Target Pride collection includes bags and sweaters by Satan-loving trans designer who wants to 'burn down the cis-tem' - as backlash against retail giant grows​

• Target partnered with Abprallen, an X-rated, British LGBTQ brand, whose designer Eric Cullen believes Satan represents 'love'
  • Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton is leading backlash against the collaboration and Target's entire Pride collection

71321565-12115573-image-m-5_1684861316309.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ironic isn't it? They actually do not allow guys to go wherever they want in the store. If a customer wandered into the storage areas with electronics, phones, jewelry, food, etc. Or the offices with files, records and cash boxes? Security would remove them immediately.

Man, there's valuable and important stuff there that must be protected! But the ladies room where little girls, teen girls, grown and elderly women go for privacy? Nothing valuable or important there, according to Target.

They are worried about their ESG scores.

They were trying to sell boy bathing suits that made the willy look like a pussi.

Forum List

Back