Target launches gender affirming products including chest binders and packing underwear

If you have a young child that thinks it's trans, something is going wrong in that child's home.

If you buy a little girl underwear with a penis, you're a sick fuck AKA groomercrat.

I agree with you on both. What does that have to do with the topic of what Target is doing?

I agree with you on both. What does that have to do with the topic of what Target is doing?
I think the groomercrat selling little girls penis underwear and chest binders are just as sick as the groomercrats that would buy them.

First groomercrats confuse children about gender.

Then groomercrats manipulate children with stuff like chest binders and pens underwear

Finally groomercrats mutilate children with experimental surgeries that permanently damage the child for life.

I think the groomercrat selling little girls penis underwear and chest binders are just as sick as the groomercrats that would buy them.

First groomercrats confuse children about gender.

Then groomercrats manipulate children with stuff like chest binders and pens underwear

Finally groomercrats mutilate children with experimental surgeries that permanently damage the child for life.

and none of this has anything to do with Target.

You are really not worth responding to.

have a great day!

When you should be sitting in the mental ward, but instead the stores who spawn satans bitch ar the ones who will bend over to satanic war u idiots are so stupid you can’t even see the spiritual warfare going on, and they use the trans as footballs to make normal society feel bad and give them all the want including your 4 yr old.

& YES THEY HAVE UNDER WEAR FOR CHILDREN THAT HAVE A PENIS ON THEM……..

Making money off of mental illness is pretty callous.

When you should be sitting in the mental ward, but instead the stores who spawn satans bitch ar the ones who will bend over to satanic war u idiots are so stupid you can’t even see the spiritual warfare going on, and they use the trans as footballs to make normal society feel bad and give them all the want including your 4 yr old.

& YES THEY HAVE UNDER WEAR FOR CHILDREN THAT HAVE A PENIS ON THEM……..

Oh looky it just keeps getting better and better.

Forum List

Back