Target launches gender affirming products including chest binders and packing underwear

C'mon. You are a level headed person. How fucking silly this is...C'mon Man!!....lololol

Just stating the facts. It was not all that long ago that it was something of a scandal for a woman to be seen wearing pants.

Some Christian factions still claim it is a sin for them to do so

Jeebus, I was just on the way to the local Target to get an item that I couldn't find elsewhere, and I looked at a storm brewing in that direction and turned around and came home. I've never shopped at a Target and, after reading this post, I have decided I don't need that item after all.
Once they started this, if you have ballz you can use the ladies toilet. No problem.That was it.

Just stating the facts. It was not all that long ago that it was something of a scandal for a woman to be seen wearing pants.

Could I see a vid of a women being called a sinner for wearing pants

Hell women usually wear the pants when a libturd man is present

You are not really stating facts so much as offering a particularly stupid and deceptive analogy.

You are not really stating facts so much as offering a particularly stupid and deceptive analogy.

Are you saying there was not a time not that long ago that it was seen as wrong for women to wear pants?

Are you saying there was not a time not that long ago that it was seen as wrong for women to wear pants?
No, I said your analogy was stupid.

What adult women choose to wear, themselves, is of a far different nature than adults encouraging transgenderism in young children not yet old enough to do so.

I guess a person just needs to have an IQ with three digits instead of two to be able to understand that, I guess.

What adult women choose to wear, themselves, is of a far different nature than adults encouraging transgenderism in young children not yet old enough to do so.

I guess a person just needs to have an IQ with three digits instead of two to be able to understand that, I guess.
1633744670896.png

Hopefully this is a passing fad
Not the way they are promoting it.

Target is in the business of making money. If they don't sell than so be it.

I don't know about that at all.

I was reading where polls show that 40% of the new generation coming up are LGBTQ+ , leaving a bare majority as normative.

Indications seem to indicate the libs have been pretty successful at grooming the next generation.
The
Groomer bastards, they should swing. Leave the kids alone!

There’s a pecker for you too
Jeebus, I was just on the way to the local Target to get an item that I couldn't find elsewhere, and I looked at a storm brewing in that direction and turned around and came home. I've never shopped at a Target and, after reading this post, I have decided I don't need that item after all.
It’s really bad, and they do have little panties with penises on them so let the brainwashing…..

None of the stuff Target is selling is targeted at children at all, it is all for adults. Does not even come in children's sizes.

None of the stuff Target is selling is targeted at children at all, it is all for adults. Does not even come in children's sizes.

That kind of gear is inappropriate for any general store like Target.

It really belongs in a smut emporium between the dildo and blowup doll sections.

Forum List

Back