Target lose 9 Billion in one week.

One would think after all the looting, shoplifting, and faggotry Target would change their name.

It's like they are asking for it.

Target stores are getting looted, and it's taking a huge bite out of profits.

Apparently couldn't happen to a better store. I might have gone into a Target once back when they first opened. Looked like a Walmart-wannabe. Really funny how all these woke cities and companies all keep shooting themselves in the face killing themselves with their own self-inflicted woke leftwing policies! :auiqs.jpg:

Apparently couldn't happen to a better store. I might have gone into a Target once back when they first opened. Looked like a Walmart-wannabe. Really funny how all these woke cities and companies all keep shooting themselves in the face killing themselves with their own self-inflicted woke leftwing policies! :auiqs.jpg:
In the '90s and early '00s, they had really great and inexpensive clothing lines.

Now they're WallyWorld light, with an even shitter selection.

At least Walmart sells bait, fishing and camping gear.
There is literally nothing I want from Target anymore.

Beautiful!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is wonderful! I continue to hope that America is FINALLY rejecting the trans-insanity and standing up to this absurdity.

ajnanmamakakakakakma.jpeg

ajajmamamamammamamam.jpeg

akmsmsmsmsmsmsmsms.jpeg

Forum List

Back