Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people in our nation are not that technically proficient. You should know that. Cable Companies are monopolies. And the Political Class is controlled by them. Those monopolies have no problem donating a percentage of the expensive costs to people who never paid a dime in taxes in life. They have no problem developing their own programs with people's monthly tariff bills. Let the people choose their stations! What the hell is wrong with that!!!

Oh horse shit. I have 4 options at least for "cable" where I live. Also, cable TV is a luxury, not a necessity so I would not care if they were a monopoly. Cable companies do not charge a tariff, learn what the word means, you are just making yourself look stupid. It is good they are developing their own programs, this gives people more choices for what they could watch.
cable news networks are extremely limited in viewership. NBC, ABC, and CBS are also available on cable, but for whatever reason, get 10 times the viewer as FOX, MSNBC, and CNN.

because they are also available without cable.

Actually I am expecting nothing to change since all Trump got were some vague promises like he got when he threatened to shut down the border but then caved.

There were a lot of negative ramifications on shutting down the border. This was a signed deal between Mexico and the United States, not vague promises. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Did you read the deal? It is the very definition of vague.
Trump just slowed down the cancer and democrats are like well you can still die lol

Trump didn't do shit, nothing has changed. He gave some green tea to the cancer patient and told him it would slow down the cancer.
Yup you are deranged

So, tell me what has changed?

There were a lot of negative ramifications on shutting down the border. This was a signed deal between Mexico and the United States, not vague promises. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Trump just slowed down the cancer and democrats are like well you can still die lol

Trump didn't do shit, nothing has changed. He gave some green tea to the cancer patient and told him it would slow down the cancer.
Yup you are deranged

Lol read the deal..

Trump backed down under pressure from his dwindling support from the Senate and advice from his staff about how dopey his plan was. Having lost his promotional nonsense plan, he declared Victory and his dupes believe him.
Gosh it must suck to be an America hating Marxist PoS.

But Trump got his way with Mexico and they are taking concrete steps to secure their border and stop the illegal waves of trash hitting our Southern border.

Yup you are deranged

Lol read the deal..

I did. It has a lot of vague promises and nothing more.

Face it gator, Trump played his hand with Mexico and won. He understands how to deal with other countries, other leaders, and takes to crap from any of them.

What did Trump get out of this "win"? What has changed in Mexico? All he got was some vague promises and 6000 Mexican troops getting a vacation to southern Mexico.

So you are expecting instantaneous results overnight? What policy has ever done that?

Actually I am expecting nothing to change since all Trump got were some vague promises like he got when he threatened to shut down the border but then caved.

Nothing vague about it. Mexico has agreed to take any necessary steps to prevent their country from being a gateway to the US. Asylum seekers will spend their waiting time in Mexico according to the agreement. That means no more Catch and Release like the Democrats were trying to re-establish.

Furthermore the results of their actions will be reviewed every 90 days to make sure they are satisfactory. If unsatisfactory, they will take further measures to assure eventual satisfaction.

This is the first time I can remember Mexico being this proactive in solving this problem. Now if you're looking for exact details, that's something you probably won't see reported for some time. But as long as we have efforts on both the north and south side of that border, word gets around and will prevent further migration attempts from Central America.

Now I'm willing to bet that we see results very quickly by these moves. I will also bet that the Democrats (like always) will say the great improvements had nothing to do with Trump's policies.

We get it, you people have sour grapes and are so petty you deny Trump an ounce of recognition for anything he's done for the country. That's why America finds you people disgusting.

The truth is painful, but it is good for you. What did Trump get from Mexico other than some vague promises?

Just relax snowflake while team Trump runs the country. :itsok:

What did Trump get from Mexico other than some vague promises?

Come on even some liberals are saying you got to give Trump credit for getting a deal with Mexico. I know this will be wasted on you trolls but here are some details from the State Department:

1. In a JOINT declaration the U.S. and Mexico announced that Mexico will take “unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.”

2. The U.S. will also expand its policy of returning asylum applicants to Mexico while their claims are processed. The U.S. committed to accelerate asylum claims while Mexico said it will “offer jobs, healthcare and education according to its principles.”

3. The document said that Mexico will also take “decisive action” to dismantle smuggling and trafficking operations, while both countries will increase cooperation to protect the border.

Thanks for proving me correct...vague promises with big pretty words like "unprecedented" and "decisive".

how many times are you rubes going to fall for this same shit?

Enough with your nonsense you moron. :eusa_hand:

Trump backed down under pressure from his dwindling support from the Senate and advice from his staff about how dopey his plan was. Having lost his promotional nonsense plan, he declared Victory and his dupes believe him.

But Trump got his way with Mexico and they are taking concrete steps to secure their border and stop the illegal waves of trash hitting our Southern border.

What steps are those?

please lay out the actions that the Mexican government has taken.

Many people in our nation are not that technically proficient. You should know that. Cable Companies are monopolies. And the Political Class is controlled by them. Those monopolies have no problem donating a percentage of the expensive costs to people who never paid a dime in taxes in life. They have no problem developing their own programs with people's monthly tariff bills. Let the people choose their stations! What the hell is wrong with that!!!

Oh horse shit. I have 4 options at least for "cable" where I live. Also, cable TV is a luxury, not a necessity so I would not care if they were a monopoly. Cable companies do not charge a tariff, learn what the word means, you are just making yourself look stupid. It is good they are developing their own programs, this gives people more choices for what they could watch.
cable news networks are extremely limited in viewership. NBC, ABC, and CBS are also available on cable, but for whatever reason, get 10 times the viewer as FOX, MSNBC, and CNN.

because they are also available without cable.
Yes, and also because most Americans are not that interested in watching endless "entertainment news" and pundits offering opinions non-stop. A quick half hour news program covering national news and perhaps some local news with weather is sufficient enough for most of us.

Just saw Trump and Mexico have reached deal and the Tariffs that were supposed to go into effect Monday are off. This broke just a minute or two ago no link yet.

View attachment 264336
Trump done good.

Mexico is now sending 6000 troops to their southern border.

They are stopping the caravans.

They've arrested two leaders of the caravans and are charging them with human trafficking!

Welcome to civilization Mexico!

MAGA!!

You must be a Christian.

You may no know this, but even heaven has a wall around it to keep people out that don't belong there.

Trump didn't back down, Mexico folded you tard. :itsok:
Libs cant stand it when America wins.

Mexico gave some vague promises and used some big words to impress Trump and he folded like a cheap suit. Exactly the same thing that happened when he made his threat to close the border.

Liar here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: we posted the facts from the joint declaration from the State Department and Mexico. You ignored the facts and just continue to lie and troll.

It is great to have a President that looks after the interest of the American people instead of that asshole Muslim dipshit Obama that gave away the store.

Just relax snowflake while team Trump runs the country. :itsok:

What did Trump get from Mexico other than some vague promises?

Come on even some liberals are saying you got to give Trump credit for getting a deal with Mexico. I know this will be wasted on you trolls but here are some details from the State Department:

1. In a JOINT declaration the U.S. and Mexico announced that Mexico will take “unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration, to include the deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.”

2. The U.S. will also expand its policy of returning asylum applicants to Mexico while their claims are processed. The U.S. committed to accelerate asylum claims while Mexico said it will “offer jobs, healthcare and education according to its principles.”

3. The document said that Mexico will also take “decisive action” to dismantle smuggling and trafficking operations, while both countries will increase cooperation to protect the border.

Thanks for proving me correct...vague promises with big pretty words like "unprecedented" and "decisive".

how many times are you rubes going to fall for this same shit?

Enough with your nonsense you moron. :eusa_hand:

run away and hide little man

^^^ still trolling, still a troll.

What steps are those?

What steps are those?

PRESIDENT Trump in kicking ass and it's driving you bonkers.

I just saw on the news that Pelosi issued a statement that threats are no way to execute foreign policy.

What a fucking bitch! She negotiates with Republicans by THREATS......ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

She is whining because Trump won and she cares about politics over country because she is a corrupt despot.

The USA won, Nancy....shut the fuck up.

Of cpurse threats are part of foreign policy, you stupid bitch.

Cable news networks are extremely limited in viewership. NBC, ABC, and CBS are also available on cable, but for whatever reason, get 10 times the viewer as FOX, MSNBC, and CNN.

However the big three are all available for free with an antenna. So of course they are going to have a larger share of the total audience. However Fox is number one on cable.

Trump didn't back down, Mexico folded you tard. :itsok:
Libs cant stand it when America wins.

Mexico gave some vague promises and used some big words to impress Trump and he folded like a cheap suit. Exactly the same thing that happened when he made his threat to close the border.

Liar here :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: we posted the facts from the joint declaration from the State Department and Mexico. You ignored the facts and just continue to lie and troll.

Yes, the agreement was posted. It had some vague promises....nothing more. It is there for everyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back