Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you talking about? Trump did not cave, Mexico did. and if they don't live up to the deal they signed the tariffs will be back on.

Mexico did nothing but make some vague promises...and Trump said "yep, good enough for me".

Why do you think that Germany and Italy put 50-100% tariffs on harley davidsons? In order to keep german and italian motorcycle companies in business.

The EU tariffs on HD is 31%, which was only made that high in response to Trump first putting extra tariffs on the EU. Prior to that the EU tariff on HD was 6%

Why do you keep posting lies about HD and the tariffs on it? First you said that China had 100% tariff and now you lie about the EU.

I never mentioned China, unless you think that Germany and Italy are part of China. You are wrong about the tariffs on HD, the EU is one thing, the individual countries add more.

And lose the support of the GOP Senate. That's why he backed down.

Trump didn't back down, Mexico folded you tard. :itsok:

They gave Trump some vague promise just like when the threatened to close the border...and the backed down both times with nothing real to show for it.

we should see who is right in the next few weeks. If the number of illegal entries is greatly reduced will you admit that Trump made a good deal?

were the number of illegal entries greatly reduced after he backed down on closing the border?

how will we actually know if the number of illegal entries is greatly reduced ?
We have our own tariffs here in another way with the cablt TV industry. Give us the option to pick the stations we want. Not what is forced on us. And don't rape us with the deals either. You talk you are for the peasants now prove it. Just removing ESPN and FOX Sports would save us over 12 dollars a month. Let them go Premium as they are forced on us. Let ESPN and FOX Sports go to over 25 dollars and over 10 dollars a month for those who want those two networks. Then they can pay for the huge contracts of sports for those networks that prices many out of even going to games. Of course there may be cable games in that a station you want is bundled in those corrupted networks. And there are many other stations also that we are forced to have. Why the hell are we forced to have all the pseudo news networks when it causes aggravation for viewers depending on political view. Let us pick what we want!!! Come on you thieving mutha ph ukers! And there are many many more. Most people would be happ with half the stations at a sizable reduction in costs if they were given the opportunity. And frankly affordability is a question. The savings would give them an opportunity to enjoy other things a bit. You now, for the peasant you love so much!!

Have you ever heard of Hulu? Or Nexflix?

Trump backed down under pressure from his dwindling support from the Senate and advice from his staff about how dopey his plan was. Having lost his promotional nonsense plan, he declared Victory and his dupes believe him.

And you should believe him too because it's going to produce fantastic results.

Face it gator, Trump played his hand with Mexico and won. He understands how to deal with other countries, other leaders, and takes to crap from any of them.

What did Trump get out of this "win"? What has changed in Mexico? All he got was some vague promises and 6000 Mexican troops getting a vacation to southern Mexico.

So you are expecting instantaneous results overnight? What policy has ever done that?

American’s lost millions of jobs because of NAFTA. It was an executive agreement which is different than a treaty. Same bullshit Obama pull with Iran nuclear deal. Treaties are ratified by Senate. Executive agreements can be pulled by a new President at anytime.

The Senate did vote on NAFTA dumbfuck. It passed the Senate with 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats voting for it.

that doesn't make it a good deal. both parties have voted for a lot of crap in the past.

Face it gator, Trump played his hand with Mexico and won. He understands how to deal with other countries, other leaders, and takes to crap from any of them.

He is doing the JOB of president much better than any of his recent predecessors.

It's because Trump doesn't take any shit that has the Mexicans worried. They are looking at China and saying "We don't want to be part of that!"
Nope. They are saying "just smile and nod, he'll be gone in a few more months".

I hardly call five and a half years a few more months. But keep your dreams going. It's all you on the left have at this point.

What did Trump get out of this "win"? What has changed in Mexico? All he got was some vague promises and 6000 Mexican troops getting a vacation to southern Mexico.

So you are expecting instantaneous results overnight? What policy has ever done that?

Actually I am expecting nothing to change since all Trump got were some vague promises like he got when he threatened to shut down the border but then caved.

Trump backed down under pressure from his dwindling support from the Senate and advice from his staff about how dopey his plan was. Having lost his promotional nonsense plan, he declared Victory and his dupes believe him.

I have not been able ro find details of the agreement. Do you have a link for that?

Actually I am expecting nothing to change since all Trump got were some vague promises like he got when he threatened to shut down the border but then caved.

There were a lot of negative ramifications on shutting down the border. This was a signed deal between Mexico and the United States, not vague promises. You are comparing apples to oranges.

I have not been able ro find details of the agreement. Do you have a link for that?

U.S.-Mexico Joint Declaration - United States Department of State

vague and non-committal

No I don't, but the OP has a link to the media report.

There were a lot of negative ramifications on shutting down the border. This was a signed deal between Mexico and the United States, not vague promises. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Did you read the deal? It is the very definition of vague.

Trump didn't back down, Mexico folded you tard. :itsok:

They gave Trump some vague promise just like when the threatened to close the border...and the backed down both times with nothing real to show for it.

we should see who is right in the next few weeks. If the number of illegal entries is greatly reduced will you admit that Trump made a good deal?

were the number of illegal entries greatly reduced after he backed down on closing the border?

how will we actually know if the number of illegal entries is greatly reduced ?
We have our own tariffs here in another way with the cablt TV industry. Give us the option to pick the stations we want. Not what is forced on us. And don't rape us with the deals either. You talk you are for the peasants now prove it. Just removing ESPN and FOX Sports would save us over 12 dollars a month. Let them go Premium as they are forced on us. Let ESPN and FOX Sports go to over 25 dollars and over 10 dollars a month for those who want those two networks. Then they can pay for the huge contracts of sports for those networks that prices many out of even going to games. Of course there may be cable games in that a station you want is bundled in those corrupted networks. And there are many other stations also that we are forced to have. Why the hell are we forced to have all the pseudo news networks when it causes aggravation for viewers depending on political view. Let us pick what we want!!! Come on you thieving mutha ph ukers! And there are many many more. Most people would be happ with half the stations at a sizable reduction in costs if they were given the opportunity. And frankly affordability is a question. The savings would give them an opportunity to enjoy other things a bit. You now, for the peasant you love so much!!

Have you ever heard of Hulu? Or Nexflix?
Many people in our nation are not that technically proficient. You should know that. Cable Companies are monopolies. And the Political Class is controlled by them. Those monopolies have no problem donating a percentage of the expensive costs to people who never paid a dime in taxes in life. They have no problem developing their own programs with people's monthly tariff bills. Let the people choose their stations! What the hell is wrong with that!!!

WTF are you talking about? Trump did not cave, Mexico did. and if they don't live up to the deal they signed the tariffs will be back on.

Mexico did nothing but make some vague promises...and Trump said "yep, good enough for me".

Why do you think that Germany and Italy put 50-100% tariffs on harley davidsons? In order to keep german and italian motorcycle companies in business.

The EU tariffs on HD is 31%, which was only made that high in response to Trump first putting extra tariffs on the EU. Prior to that the EU tariff on HD was 6%

Why do you keep posting lies about HD and the tariffs on it? First you said that China had 100% tariff and now you lie about the EU.
Trump derangement syndrome

Many people in our nation are not that technically proficient. You should know that. Cable Companies are monopolies. And the Political Class is controlled by them. Those monopolies have no problem donating a percentage of the expensive costs to people who never paid a dime in taxes in life. They have no problem developing their own programs with people's monthly tariff bills. Let the people choose their stations! What the hell is wrong with that!!!

Oh horse shit. I have 4 options at least for "cable" where I live. Also, cable TV is a luxury, not a necessity so I would not care if they were a monopoly. Cable companies do not charge a tariff, learn what the word means, you are just making yourself look stupid. It is good they are developing their own programs, this gives people more choices for what they could watch.

Trump just slowed down the cancer and democrats are like well you can still die lol

Trump just slowed down the cancer and democrats are like well you can still die lol

Trump didn't do shit, nothing has changed. He gave some green tea to the cancer patient and told him it would slow down the cancer.

Trump didn't do shit, nothing has changed. He gave some green tea to the cancer patient and told him it would slow down the cancer.
Yup you are deranged

Oh horse shit. I have 4 options at least for "cable" where I live. Also, cable TV is a luxury, not a necessity so I would not care if they were a monopoly. Cable companies do not charge a tariff, learn what the word means, you are just making yourself look stupid. It is good they are developing their own programs, this gives people more choices for what they could watch.
Cable news networks are extremely limited in viewership. NBC, ABC, and CBS are also available on cable, but for whatever reason, get 10 times the viewer as FOX, MSNBC, and CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back