Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this Will ? China any info on Trump will be appreciated especially what he was doing with your friend Putin and if you can help unseating him we'd appreciate that too

China any info on Trump

More likely be asking China for info on Biden.
lol if you weren't so right leaning you'd be a pretty funny guy

If you weren't a half wit, people wouldn't laugh at you so much

How's this Will ? China any info on Trump will be appreciated especially what he was doing with your friend Putin and if you can help unseating him we'd appreciate that too

China any info on Trump

Ouch! lmao

China any info on Trump

Wrong I'm a very witty guy If I must say so myself

you have to say it yourself...

no one else would

China any info on Trump

You don't support President Trump so I'm guessing your 5th grade teacher was a flaming liberal and scarred you mentally.

China any info on Trump

no one else would
I never said I had a big brain ,smarter than the generals and lawyers Never said I'd drain the swamp and bring em to the WH

no one else would
I never said I had a big brain ,smarter than the generals and lawyers Never said I'd drain the swamp and bring em to the WH

There's no elected Dem in Trump's league, he towers above them.

Just saw Trump and Mexico have reached deal and the Tariffs that were supposed to go into effect Monday are off. This broke just a minute or two ago no link yet.
Individual-1 backed down. :eusa_clap:
As I said to another member of the TDS club your idiocy is showing.
Senate was going to vote against him. It even got #TurtleMitch out of his shell.
Whatever helps you get through the day cupcake.

There is a difference between wanting a criminal locked up and an innocent man (as the Mueller report showed). The Democrats were screaming to lock Trump up the day he took office.

And the Repubs were screaming Lock her up before there was even an election.

Because she committed crimes before the election.

View attachment 264430

How many crimes has she been indicted for? Or even charged with?

Some how the evidence has always gone missing or was destroyed over each charge and one FBI who changed her charges to a lesser crime.
that trump is scared shitless to have others testify even under subpoena means nothing to you?

Oh brother!

How about just waiting a little, as the rest of the info will be coming out this month.

Deal made according to Trump tweets

Trump -Mexico agreed to buy more agricultural products from US farmers

Wow was that the purpose of the Tariff

Trump - Mexico will try very hard and if they do this will be successful

Please define very hard

What do we know, he is not going to place more tariffs on Mexico

The art of the deal - create demand and then fill it.

The art of the threat - make a deal before you have to carry out the threat

As the deadline pass no government entity had received any guidelines on what or when the 5% tariffs were to be placed

The art of the deal - any deal will do as long as you tweet it

Late breaking news Tweeter was taken over by the government and is now the official source for all that is

You do get why everybody thinks you're a disingenuous ass, right?
he's one of the smartest No wonder republicans don't like him They only like asses like Trump
Being the "smartest" lefty is akin to being the world's tallest midget. Regardless, Gator is just a garden-variety idiot.
He's far from that and there are many on the left that tower above any republican poster here Just by definition a Dem poster is wiser

If they helped Hillary get the nomination, wiser is NOT the word anyone sane would use
Good then you live with what you wished for This ugly piece of humanity , Trump

Good then you live with what you wished for

Stop being a moron.

For once, assuming this is not bullshit, I am proud of Donald. His strong arm tactics may have borne fruit for once. I am STRONGLY opposed to illegal immigration (as all decent Americans should be), and it is one of my main gripes with the democratic party- they do not seem to take it seriously. They still call them "undocumented", for Christ's sake, as thought that makes the illegality and flagrant disrespect more palatable.

Just saw Trump and Mexico have reached deal and the Tariffs that were supposed to go into effect Monday are off. This broke just a minute or two ago no link yet.
Great pricing news for Avacado and Guac eaters, but bad news for Egg eaters, because we are running out of eggs for the left and it's media outlet to wear.
egg-on-your-face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back