Tariff deal reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS that's BS we care about fairness and justice not the kind of bs we get from this swine in the wh who makes a mockery of our constitution and of our presidency
Bullshit. If you cared about 'fairness and justice", you'd put the safety and welfare of the American people first instead of lawbreakers. Lying idiot.
Now now Mr BS artist all we want is Peace justice and the American way
The American way is to enforce our laws. Loser.
Like preventing witnesses from testifying ?

Sorry about your loss and America’s win.

Maybe the Dimms will run a better candidate in 2020.
Come on Col stop bullshitting a bullshitter No mater what candidates Dems run will get bashed 24 hours a day by you lol patriots

For sure. I bring back the “Trump will be out of office by Christmas” from 2017 every few months.

There is the one where some asspipe told me that the Steele Dossier didn’t have to be verified and called me a moron for thinking that evidence used To obtain a FISA warrant had to be verified and must follow the Woods procedure. I like to bring that one back from time to time.

People should be held accountable for the BULLSHIT they spew.
Then you agree Give Trump the chair?

I agree that you are full of shit when you claim Trump created a border crisis. You are either stupid or disingenuous. Which one do you want to go with?
I referred to a tariff deal hooked up with an immigration problem When the swine in the WH doesn't get his way on anything does he always threaten with tariffs? Trump did create the crisis and you're batshit blind if you can't see it Now the pos can stroll around like the rooster who thinks his squalking in the morning causes the sun to rise
For sure. I bring back the “Trump will be out of office by Christmas” from 2017 every few months.

There is the one where some asspipe told me that the Steele Dossier didn’t have to be verified and called me a moron for thinking that evidence used To obtain a FISA warrant had to be verified and must follow the Woods procedure. I like to bring that one back from time to time.

People should be held accountable for the BULLSHIT they spew.
Then you agree Give Trump the chair?

I agree that you are full of shit when you claim Trump created a border crisis. You are either stupid or disingenuous. Which one do you want to go with?
I referred to a tariff deal hooked up with an immigration problem When the swine in the WH doesn't get his way on anything does he always threaten with tariffs? Trump did create the crisis and you're batshit blind if you can't see it Now the pos can stroll around like the rooster who thinks his squalking in the morning causes the sun to rise

What he did was make a deal with Mexico about the illegal's that's harming both countries.
It bypassed the congress who are refusing to do their jobs in getting bills passed for any immigration reforms.
Congress is playing political games he just said stuff you congress .
Gotta Love it.

He absolutely postered the feckless Dimms.

Trump dunked on the Dimms!

tumblr_lm8nx3RcoL1qjnjaio1_500.jpg

Both parties not just the Dems.
Both political parties are making money and or benefitting off of illegals.

BS that's BS we care about fairness and justice not the kind of bs we get from this swine in the wh who makes a mockery of our constitution and of our presidency
Bullshit. If you cared about 'fairness and justice", you'd put the safety and welfare of the American people first instead of lawbreakers. Lying idiot.
Now now Mr BS artist all we want is Peace justice and the American way
The American way is to enforce our laws. Loser.
Like preventing witnesses from testifying ?
You're changing the subject. Coward. Defend your position of supporting illegal immigration and undermining the safety and security of your fellow citizens. Idiot.
WRONG schmucko No support for illegal anything And worried about my fellow citizens?? Take your AK47 and shove it where the sun don't shine

Trump threatened Mexico with tariffs if they didn’t button up their business.

They did, no tariffs, everyone but liberal cvnts are happy.
The left once again prove they aren't Patriots, and the only thing they care about is power.

Tulsi Gabbart was told this by Dimm veterans in Congress the day she started. She was told to not cooperate with Republicans at all for any reason. It’s about expanding Dimm power.

And Mitch McConnell told the Repubs the same damn thing about Obama.

Both parties do it and you worship one and hate the other...even though they are basically the same damn thing
Only our leaders don't say that They just say throw trump in jail

The left once again prove they aren't Patriots, and the only thing they care about is power.

Tulsi Gabbart was told this by Dimm veterans in Congress the day she started. She was told to not cooperate with Republicans at all for any reason. It’s about expanding Dimm power.

Both parties do it and you worship one and hate the other...even though they are basically the same damn thing

And why not? That's what he Soviets, Cuban and Chinese governments did with their political foes.

And why not? That's what he Soviets, Cuban and Chinese governments did with their political foes.

Not unlike "lock her up"...:21::21:

There is a difference between wanting a criminal locked up and an innocent man (as the Mueller report showed). The Democrats were screaming to lock Trump up the day he took office.

There is a difference between wanting a criminal locked up and an innocent man (as the Mueller report showed). The Democrats were screaming to lock Trump up the day he took office.

A true sign of a mindless partisan...it is always different when your side does it. If I had a dime for every time one of you people said "that is different" I would have more money than Trump!

You have an overworked imagination Not until we found out he asked Russia for help

And the Repubs were screaming Lock her up before there was even an election.

Just saw Trump and Mexico have reached deal and the Tariffs that were supposed to go into effect Monday are off. This broke just a minute or two ago no link yet.

There was no deal reached. He folded like a lawn chair from pressure from Congress that told him in no uncertain terms they would veto any tariffs.

Only a liberal could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

What do you mean folded? Folded to what? Is that what CNN told you to think? Did they tell you why to think it?

Trump told Mexico that tariffs would be in place Monday if they didn't cooperate. They did cooperate. So how is that folding to anything?
Questions like that will on;y confuse them.

How's this Will ? China any info on Trump will be appreciated especially what he was doing with your friend Putin and if you can help unseating him we'd appreciate that too

Back downed from what?
Trump got what he wanted which was;
Mexico to enforce it's Southern borders and keeping asylum seekers in Mexico while being processed in the USA .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back