Tased for 23 Seconds, Dead for 8 Minutes, ....

What a sick situation this was.... Wow. The cop got pissed, because the young feller wouldn't comply to his NAZI style ordering of the young feller to roll the window down or to get out of the car without telling the young feller why he stopped him. Does this idiot cop have any kids of his own ? Everyone knows how young people have a unvarnished way of dealing with authority. He should have told the young feller that if he had to, they could wait all day until he complied with his orders as a tactic. Garantee you the young feller would have complied, and the officer could have got the cooperation he needed by making lite of the situation instead of being offended because a young person was doing a little bit of what young people do, and that is to make it a little bit aggravating for parents and authority to get the answers they need immediately. However in every case the young person comes around. I mean where did the officer have to be so badly, that killing the boy was going to get him there faster ? Enough of the police brutality already. It's time for some serious retraining or rehiring in order to stop this idiocy.

Hey maybe the precincts need to adopt a new character or change the appearence of these officers in order to time them back down. Have them grow their hair long like Starskee & Hutch again, put some bell bottoms back on them, and put them into a car like one Adam 12 use to drive. Maybe that will change their anger back into laughter again. Something has got to be done to get the bad bully attitude back out of these cops. Take them back to a time where their attitude was better, and they weren't stupid like this. It can be done. I would take everything from them that gives them this tough guy attitude. There would be no more of the $40,000 dollar Dodge Chargers, but instead a Ford Galaxy 500 brought in from Cuba where they still produce them, and with a big giant red light on top. With the clothes and vehicle changes, they ought to be on their way to becoming a less brutal force. The mindset will be changed during new training sessions. Let's get on it... Sheriff Arpile of Arizona might could refocus his strategies & attention onto law enforcement who needs to be retrained or punished for their crimes just like he deals with criminals and thugs the same.

Yes, indeed,

He refused to disclose the reason for the stop and arrest.

But the law and order dingleberries who have responded to the thread so far show that the POLITICAL SYSTEM which allows a cop to ignore a defendant's right and act cocky like he was certain that he was to going to get away with murder.

. I agree with the officer who requested the citizens ID after the citizen was hindering an investigation in which the police were engaged in... Sorry, but the agitator taunting the law with foolishness, uhh I just can't go along with. Didn't watch the rest of the video, but will later on maybe.

Is that right?

Well he is in a federal prison now. Go by, request a conjugal visit, and give him a blow job as a reward because I am certain that dumb asses like you feel that he was wrongly convicted.

Once a suspect is told you are under arrest, their rights to resist are drastically limited.

Timothy Runnels, a 32-year-old former Independence, Missouri, police officer, sat at a large, rectangular defense table inside Courtroom 8B at the Charles Evans Whittaker Federal Courthouse in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, late last month. He was waiting to learn his fate after pleading guilty to a federal crime

bryce-cpr-1000x743.jpg

Former Independence officer Runnels sentenced to prison for teen's assault

. I agree with the officer who requested the citizens ID after the citizen was hindering an investigation in which the police were engaged in... Sorry, but the agitator taunting the law with foolishness, uhh I just can't go along with. Didn't watch the rest of the video, but will later on maybe.

Nobody was hindering the investigation as you can see it later. There are a lot of videos about cops abusing their power or try to abuse their power. I am not against law and order but the enforcers need to discard their attitude of "us against them" meaning that "civilians" are free prey and they, the hunters are superior. When they pull a gun on you without reason they threaten your life. It should be the case of legal self defense to reciprocate.

That is why you should do what officers tell you to do. The little shit's right to act like a fool ended when he was told he was under arrest.
Even when they have no legal reasons to do so.turning a blind eye and blaming the victim,contributes to police abuse.that isn't good police work in and shape or form.

And now you know why the us is a gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare POLICE STATE.

Is that right?

Well he is in a federal prison now. Go by, request a conjugal visit, and give him a blow job as a reward because I am certain that dumb asses like you feel that he was wrongly convicted.
. What are you talking about ? The cop is in prison ? So you are against cops in every situation ? Maybe I didn't watch enough of the video, but what I did see was a citizen interfering with law officers, and the officer making a lawful request to see the citizens identity where as the citizen refused. Now why would the citizen not allow the officer to see his ID? I would have, and then I would have stated the reason I was interfering with the investigation. If the officer would have gotten out of line at that point, then it would be on him, and not on me. The best weapon the bystander had was his video recorder, and he should have stayed back and let it roll. We can't have anarchy in the streets. Are you against all cops ?

Once a suspect is told you are under arrest, their rights to resist are drastically limited.

Timothy Runnels, a 32-year-old former Independence, Missouri, police officer, sat at a large, rectangular defense table inside Courtroom 8B at the Charles Evans Whittaker Federal Courthouse in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, late last month. He was waiting to learn his fate after pleading guilty to a federal crime

bryce-cpr-1000x743.jpg

Former Independence officer Runnels sentenced to prison for teen's assault

latest

Is that right?

. What are you talking about ? The cop is in prison ? So you are against cops in every situation ? Maybe I didn't watch enough of the video, but what I did see was a citizen interfering with law officers, and the officer making a lawful request to see the citizens identity where as the citizen refused. Now why would the citizen not allow the officer to see his ID? I would have, and then I would have stated the reason I was interfering with the investigation. If the officer would have gotten out of line at that point, then it would be on him, and not on me. The best weapon the bystander had was his video recorder, and he should have stayed back and let it roll. We can't have anarchy in the streets. Are you against all cops ?

The cop let him go... the whole request for ID was unlawful.

Nobody was hindering the investigation as you can see it later. There are a lot of videos about cops abusing their power or try to abuse their power. I am not against law and order but the enforcers need to discard their attitude of "us against them" meaning that "civilians" are free prey and they, the hunters are superior. When they pull a gun on you without reason they threaten your life. It should be the case of legal self defense to reciprocate.
. I'll respond to someone that has some kind of control, but the OP has exhibited a lack of self control that is equal to that of who he is accusing with his broad brush.

Is that right?

In the US citizens are supposed to interfere with officers making UNLAWFUL ARRESTS.

99.9% of arrests are unlawful wherein the cop attempts to extract revenue for the state and getting the individual convicted of something.

. I'll respond to someone that has some kind of control, but the OP has exhibited a lack of self control that is equal to that of who he is accusing with his broad brush.

I have no quarrel with you, we may have the same view. The OP pointed out an abuse of power by police. Funny things is that the kid's father is also a police officer in a different town. :badgrin:

You are the mother of all dumb asses.

WHAT DID THE KID DO TO DESERVE BEING TASED ON THE CHEST AND SENT TO CARDIAC ARREST?!?!?!?!?!?

I have no quarrel with you, we may have the same view. The OP pointed out an abuse of power by police. Funny things is that the kid's father is also a police officer in a different town. :badgrin:
Wow, may be why the kid acted the way he did.. He may have been acting out of fear by what his dad had told him or by the way his dad had treated him.

You are the mother of all dumb asses.

WHAT DID THE KID DO TO DESERVE BEING TASED ON THE CHEST AND SENT TO CARDIAC ARREST?!?!?!?!?!?
. Where did I say anything about the kid doing anything wrong you flippin idiot ? I commented on the next video submitted on the thread also, so are you mixing videos and comments ?

That is why you should do what officers tell you to do. The little shit's right to act like a fool ended when he was told he was under arrest.
Even when they have no legal reasons to do so.turning a blind eye and blaming the victim,contributes to police abuse.that isn't good police work in and shape or form.

She ACTIVELY SUPPORTS police abuse, as long as it is applied to the "right" people.

What kind of POLITICAL SYSTEM makes this treatment possible?

Dashcam Shows Cop Tasering Teen Bryce Masters Into Coma

Don't resist? I talk shit to cops,I tell them they are doughnut eating tyrants but when the gun is pulled or the taser is out time to shut the fuck up lol
. I try to talk very carefully, but Intelligently to the officers at the same time... They can't deal with intelligent speak, it scares them worse than actually using angry unintelligent speak towards them... LOL. Works for me most times, but then their is that one who is a real idiot, and then you best be real careful with one like that..

What kind of POLITICAL SYSTEM makes this treatment possible?

Dashcam Shows Cop Tasering Teen Bryce Masters Into Coma

2 points.

1....what this cop did was wrong and he should pay a price.

2....you ask what system allows this. Well...not ours. He was charged and found guilty in a federal court.

What places DO ALLOW this kind of treatment? The ones that Bernie and Hillary want us to be like. That's who.

That is PARTIALLY correct.

But "law and order" CONSERVATIVES are just as bad. The stupid fucks can not differentiate an unconstitutional law from a constitutional one.

They are giving Trump are hard time WITHOUT ascertaining whether Trump has been placed by the Federal "judge" in a class of one.

Forum List

Back