Tased for 23 Seconds, Dead for 8 Minutes, ....

The moron driver was stuck on stupid. Electroshock therapy was his only hope.

Crime: Contempt of cop.
Judge and Jury decision: Guilty.
Punishment: Potentially lethal electrical torture, potentially lethal slamming of head into ground.
To be carried out: Immediately.

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

Agree, but both things are true, The Cop was way out of bounds dropping his face on the ground, no reason for that. But the kid disobeyed the Cop repeatedly. Nobody can be that stupid, you have to obey an officer and you have no problems. I dont trust those Tasers though, I think they can be deadly depending on a persons condition, It would have been better to crack the kid over the head with the night stick
. For what ? Being a kid ?
If he's that much of a kid, maybe he shouldn't be driving.

Punishment: Potentially lethal electrical torture, potentially lethal slamming of head into ground.

He should be happy he wasn't in my court. I don't believe in less-than-lethal measures. He's have gotten 2-4 doses of 147 grain, 9mm, copper coated lead in a JHP configuration. At least one likely in the head.

Like I said..not all are bad cops.

There are many MANY kind ones. MANY. I've run across a few assholes in my time, but I always did as demanded when pulled over. Well..except once. He dragged me in his car. Front seat, not back. And commenced to unzip his pants. I kicked him in the groin and ran. He did not chase after me due to writhing on his own front seat. And yes..I turned him in. Long story. Long ago.

Man Died After Being Tased and Cut with a Power Saw by NYPD, City Accused of Hiding Video of Incident

You hate the police but what you don't realize is that cops are just made up of PEOPLE like everyone else. You can replace them all and your still going to end up with the same percentage of bad ones mixed in. I'd be willing to bet the number of calls police go on to rescue people, or times police risk their lives for others far outweighs the number of the incidents you post. Of course your posts are more sensational. So you think cops are more dangerous to the public than criminals right? Great then, empty out all the state prisons and make those people police officers. by your logic they will do a better job.

Illinois Racks Up Millions in Property Seizures by Police

Newly uncovered documents reveal how much is taken, how much is forfeited—and the desperate need for more transparency.

Agree, but both things are true, The Cop was way out of bounds dropping his face on the ground, no reason for that. But the kid disobeyed the Cop repeatedly. Nobody can be that stupid, you have to obey an officer and you have no problems. I dont trust those Tasers though, I think they can be deadly depending on a persons condition, It would have been better to crack the kid over the head with the night stick
. For what ? Being a kid ?
If he's that much of a kid, maybe he shouldn't be driving.
. You only have to be 16 to drive you know, and does that qualify the kid for a beat down maybe or a taser attack and/or police brutality because he was acting a little bit rebellious ? Where is the young man's father? I wonder, because I know what I would do if I was the kids father.

I bet he wishes he'd just obeyed the officer.

Conservatives sure love their police state

What does that have to do with "bet he wishes he'd just obeyed the officer"?. If he had he wouldn't have gotten zapped...even YOU should be able to figure that much out

SHUT THE FUCK UP

What was the PROBABLE CAUSE for the "officer" to arrest him, , zap him in the chest for 23 seconds, and slammed his face against the ground?

Oklahoma Police Can Pull You Over and Digitally Seize Money Right Off the Pre-Paid Cards in Your Wallet
Andrey Popov/DreamstimeIn Oklahoma, where police once attempted to seize thousands of dollars from a Burmese Christian band for no reason and a sheriff was indicted for extortion and bribery for abusing the state's forfeiture rules, the state is actually making it easier for police to legally steal people's stuff.

Oklahoma's Highway Patrol has gotten their mitts on devices that allow officers to scan pre-paid cards in people's possession and either freeze or seize the funds.

I would agree I dont want cops to have that power, but still need to have police. just throw the bad ones out or arrest them. Most cops arnt doing this kind of thing.

. I agree with the officer who requested the citizens ID after the citizen was hindering an investigation in which the police were engaged in... Sorry, but the agitator taunting the law with foolishness, uhh I just can't go along with. Didn't watch the rest of the video, but will later on maybe.

Nobody was hindering the investigation as you can see it later. There are a lot of videos about cops abusing their power or try to abuse their power. I am not against law and order but the enforcers need to discard their attitude of "us against them" meaning that "civilians" are free prey and they, the hunters are superior. When they pull a gun on you without reason they threaten your life. It should be the case of legal self defense to reciprocate.

I suspect that in due course, people are going to start picking off the cops. These videos are really showing their true colors. This generation isn't going to take it. They better reign their a$$es in before they start getting dropped.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What kind of POLITICAL SYSTEM makes this treatment possible?

Dashcam Shows Cop Tasering Teen Bryce Masters Into Coma

2 points.

1....what this cop did was wrong and he should pay a price.

2....you ask what system allows this. Well...not ours. He was charged and found guilty in a federal court.

What places DO ALLOW this kind of treatment? The ones that Bernie and Hillary want us to be like. That's who.

Describe how Hillary and Bernie wants what you say they want.

What kind of POLITICAL SYSTEM makes this treatment possible?

Dashcam Shows Cop Tasering Teen Bryce Masters Into Coma

2 points.

1....what this cop did was wrong and he should pay a price.

2....you ask what system allows this. Well...not ours. He was charged and found guilty in a federal court.

What places DO ALLOW this kind of treatment? The ones that Bernie and Hillary want us to be like. That's who.

Describe how Hillary and Bernie wants what you say they want.

Describe why any one on the far left cares since this is white cop and a white male

Oklahoma Police Can Pull You Over and Digitally Seize Money Right Off the Pre-Paid Cards in Your Wallet
Andrey Popov/DreamstimeIn Oklahoma, where police once attempted to seize thousands of dollars from a Burmese Christian band for no reason and a sheriff was indicted for extortion and bribery for abusing the state's forfeiture rules, the state is actually making it easier for police to legally steal people's stuff.

Oklahoma's Highway Patrol has gotten their mitts on devices that allow officers to scan pre-paid cards in people's possession and either freeze or seize the funds.

I would agree I dont want cops to have that power, but still need to have police. just throw the bad ones out or arrest them. Most cops arnt doing this kind of thing.
I don't trust that to be the case.

He should be happy he wasn't in my court. I don't believe in less-than-lethal measures. He's have gotten 2-4 doses of 147 grain, 9mm, copper coated lead in a JHP configuration. At least one likely in the head.
Stop masturbating, psycho boy.

Liar. The crime was being a dick and making the cop's job more difficult. Anyone that does that deserves a tuneup.

If being a dick is a crime then I sincerely hope there is an APB for your arrest
Stupid is supposed to hurt. That's how some humans need to learn. You are the type that can only learn by experiencing discomfort, the rest of us can simply laugh and wonder what you thought you were accomplishing.

What does that have to do with "bet he wishes he'd just obeyed the officer"?. If he had he wouldn't have gotten zapped...even YOU should be able to figure that much out

SHUT THE FUCK UP

What was the PROBABLE CAUSE for the "officer" to arrest him, , zap him in the chest for 23 seconds, and slammed his face against the ground?
No, Poindexter. The cop had a job to do and was performing his duty stopping the driver. The idiot was uncooperative and combative. There are ways to deal with it if you feel you are wronged, getting into a pissing contest with a cop is usually not going to end well.

. I agree with the officer who requested the citizens ID after the citizen was hindering an investigation in which the police were engaged in... Sorry, but the agitator taunting the law with foolishness, uhh I just can't go along with. Didn't watch the rest of the video, but will later on maybe.

Nobody was hindering the investigation as you can see it later. There are a lot of videos about cops abusing their power or try to abuse their power. I am not against law and order but the enforcers need to discard their attitude of "us against them" meaning that "civilians" are free prey and they, the hunters are superior. When they pull a gun on you without reason they threaten your life. It should be the case of legal self defense to reciprocate.

I suspect that in due course, people are going to start picking off the cops. These videos are really showing their true colors. This generation isn't going to take it. They better reign their a$$es in before they start getting dropped.
I don't know where you've been but cops have been getting picked off all along. Justifying it is sick and twisted. Next time you need help call some stupid stubborn punk.

. Are you an advocate of vigilante justice ? Somehow I believe you are, but it doesn't just end with you on the one issue does it ?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

No, Poindexter. The cop had a job to do and was performing his duty stopping the driver. The idiot was uncooperative and combative. There are ways to deal with it if you feel you are wronged, getting into a pissing contest with a cop is usually not going to end well.
. Combative ??? Hmm.

Forum List

Back