Tased for 23 Seconds, Dead for 8 Minutes, ....

image.jpeg

Like I said..not all are bad cops.

There are many MANY kind ones. MANY. I've run across a few assholes in my time, but I always did as demanded when pulled over. Well..except once. He dragged me in his car. Front seat, not back. And commenced to unzip his pants. I kicked him in the groin and ran. He did not chase after me due to writhing on his own front seat. And yes..I turned him in. Long story. Long ago.

They really REALLY need to do a revamp on hiring new cops...and checking out already established cops.

There are many MANY kind ones. MANY. I've run across a few assholes in my time, but I always did as demanded when pulled over. Well..except once. He dragged me in his car. Front seat, not back. And commenced to unzip his pants. I kicked him in the groin and ran. He did not chase after me due to writhing on his own front seat. And yes..I turned him in. Long story. Long ago.

Man Died After Being Tased and Cut with a Power Saw by NYPD, City Accused of Hiding Video of Incident

Man Died After Being Tased and Cut with a Power Saw by NYPD, City Accused of Hiding Video of Incident

I see. You are on a hate cop roll. Maybe you should look up good cops that go out of their way to really help someone?

The moron driver was stuck on stupid. Electroshock therapy was his only hope.

Crime: Contempt of cop.
Judge and Jury decision: Guilty.
Punishment: Potentially lethal electrical torture, potentially lethal slamming of head into ground.
To be carried out: Immediately.

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

Agree, but both things are true, The Cop was way out of bounds dropping his face on the ground, no reason for that. But the kid disobeyed the Cop repeatedly. Nobody can be that stupid, you have to obey an officer and you have no problems. I dont trust those Tasers though, I think they can be deadly depending on a persons condition, It would have been better to crack the kid over the head with the night stick

Punishment: Potentially lethal electrical torture, potentially lethal slamming of head into ground.

Agree, but both things are true, The Cop was way out of bounds dropping his face on the ground, no reason for that. But the kid disobeyed the Cop repeatedly. Nobody can be that stupid, you have to obey an officer and you have no problems. I dont trust those Tasers though, I think they can be deadly depending on a persons condition, It would have been better to crack the kid over the head with the night stick
. For what ? Being a kid ?

Liar. The crime was being a dick and making the cop's job more difficult. Anyone that does that deserves a tuneup.

That is why you should do what officers tell you to do. The little shit's right to act like a fool ended when he was told he was under arrest.
Even when they have no legal reasons to do so.turning a blind eye and blaming the victim,contributes to police abuse.that isn't good police work in and shape or form.

And now you know why the us is a gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare POLICE STATE.
You have no clue what a police state is. Look genius, I live in the same country and don't have problems with the cops, neither do most folks. Some stubborn childish asswipe gets hurt for resisting and you go full retard over it? Grow up.

You hate the police but what you don't realize is that cops are just made up of PEOPLE like everyone else. You can replace them all and your still going to end up with the same percentage of bad ones mixed in. I'd be willing to bet the number of calls police go on to rescue people, or times police risk their lives for others far outweighs the number of the incidents you post. Of course your posts are more sensational. So you think cops are more dangerous to the public than criminals right? Great then, empty out all the state prisons and make those people police officers. by your logic they will do a better job.

That is why you should do what officers tell you to do. The little shit's right to act like a fool ended when he was told he was under arrest.
Even when they have no legal reasons to do so.turning a blind eye and blaming the victim,contributes to police abuse.that isn't good police work in and shape or form.

And now you know why the us is a gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare POLICE STATE.
You have no clue what a police state is. Look genius, I live in the same country and don't have problems with the cops, neither do most folks. Some stubborn childish asswipe gets hurt for resisting and you go full retard over it? Grow up.
. Did he get hurt or did he die ?

You hate the police but what you don't realize is that cops are just made up of PEOPLE like everyone else. You can replace them all and your still going to end up with the same percentage of bad ones mixed in. I'd be willing to bet the number of calls police go on to rescue people, or times police risk their lives for others far outweighs the number of the incidents you post. Of course your posts are more sensational. So you think cops are more dangerous to the public than criminals right? Great then, empty out all the state prisons and make those people police officers. by your logic they will do a better job.
. He probably wants less criminals in prison, and less cops putting people in prison. That is the ultimate goal isn't it ? Stop all the insanity right ? Now how to achieve it is anybody's guess at this point.

Oklahoma Police Can Pull You Over and Digitally Seize Money Right Off the Pre-Paid Cards in Your Wallet
Andrey Popov/DreamstimeIn Oklahoma, where police once attempted to seize thousands of dollars from a Burmese Christian band for no reason and a sheriff was indicted for extortion and bribery for abusing the state's forfeiture rules, the state is actually making it easier for police to legally steal people's stuff.

Oklahoma's Highway Patrol has gotten their mitts on devices that allow officers to scan pre-paid cards in people's possession and either freeze or seize the funds.

. He probably wants less criminals in prison, and less cops putting people in prison. That is the ultimate goal isn't it ? Stop all the insanity right ? Now how to achieve it is anybody's guess at this point.

The question should be

Is there a victim?

Did party "A" cause party "B" harm.

No. Leave the individual the fuck alone.

Why can "law and order" types understand that basic principle?

Last edited:

Liar. The crime was being a dick and making the cop's job more difficult. Anyone that does that deserves a tuneup.

If being a dick is a crime then I sincerely hope there is an APB for your arrest

Are you a nursing home resident?

Be honest

Forum List

Back