Tax Bill Passes Senate

Relax, this bill still has a ways to go, the differences between the HoR version and the Senate version are significant so wait and see what comes out of the CC before all the irrational partisan whining and celebrating begins.

Never underestimate the ability of Congress Critters to take a good idea in theory and transform it into a complete mess in practice.

Yeah. Tax cuts when the economy is growing is an awesome theory. You nailed it.

Relax, this bill still has a ways to go, the differences between the HoR version and the Senate version are significant so wait and see what comes out of the CC before all the irrational partisan whining and celebrating begins.

Never underestimate the ability of Congress Critters to take a good idea in theory and transform it into a complete mess in practice.

Yeah because we all know the current tax system in the USA is fucking GREAT!!!

They have two pieces of shit in front of them. I am sure they will work even harder to make it worse for the working class!

History suggests that it's highly probable, however it's probably a good idea to wait and see the final product that the CC produces before criticizing it, who knows maybe they'll fuck up and produce something half way decent by accident.

They will but it won't be for us most likely. But you are correct let's see what happens same as the Mueller investigation.

Yeah because we all know the current tax system in the USA is fucking GREAT!!!

Nope. It's not. Needs reform. Idiot.

Colleges get fucked so if you work hard = you lose!
The poor and middle class get fucked!
The mandate is gone

Shit.

Matthew is not getting his free shit anymore.

I love it! Now maybe get a job instead of whining for free shit here all day. If you had any decency you would do the right thing and not be a burden to hard working people.
Folks like you will be paying more so the rich will pay less. Will they show their appreciation?

The mandate is gone

Shit.

I love it! Now maybe get a job instead of whining for free shit here all day. If you had any decency you would do the right thing and not be a burden to hard working people.
Folks like you will be paying more so the rich will pay less. Will they show their appreciation?

You certainly never showed any appreciation towards the fact that the only reason you are alive is that the rich people are paying for your free shit.

The mandate is gone

Shit.

You certainly never showed any appreciation towards the fact that the only reason you are alive is that the rich people are paying for your free shit.
We'll see how you feel in a couple of years.

The mandate is gone

Shit.

We'll see how you feel in a couple of years.

Feeling great about less taxes (=theft) already.

In couple of years when Trump gets re-elected for his heroic actions, and we will have a other snowflake meltdown, I will be feeling just about better than ever before!

President Trump on the tax legislation: “It’ll be the greatest Christmas present that many people have ever received. It’ll be something special."

Senator Susan Collins not only closed her office early—she then called the police on constituents asking to meet with staff over taxes. We know what side she's really on—her donors & Donald Trump’s. I think it’s time for anyone like this in Government to resign.

Disgusting .. wait for 2018

Am I reading this correctly? Does this say they put a loophole in the Trump tax bill that will stop making companies who ship their profits overseas pay a tax for doing so?

IRS wary as tax strategists probe loopholes in TCJA - Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting

Barely five months since it took effect, the law is already yielding potential tax-dodge gimmicks, from revising cross-border payments to substituting bank loans for internal debt.

FIgures

Forum List

Back