Bring back the draft

The Draft got us through the Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam... close enough for Gubmint work...

A volunteer service is always - always - better, but during stretches of time when we need to Draft... that works, too....

If we have to draft... we start with those still of Enlistment Age who have had their student loan debt forgiven... :auiqs.jpg:
Why would we have to have a draft? We aren't at war.......oh, wait.....your hero Joey bribem is working overtime to get us into one isn't he.....

Why would we have to have a draft?
Personally, I'm not certain that we do... but we ARE down a few dozen-thousand recruits for existing needs.

It is merely being discussed as an option, against the possibilities that (a) the trend continues or (b) we DO get into a fight.

Correct?

We aren't at war.......oh, wait.....your hero Joey bribem is working overtime to get us into one isn't he.....
(a) Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is not "my boy"... if I have to vote for him again, I'll hold my nose when I do it.

(b) Give me somebody who can advance the Trump Agenda without the Trump baggage or autocracy and I'll stand with you.

(c) Old Joe isn't trying to get us into a shooting war... he's channeling Churchill rather than Chamberlain.

(d) Your ignorant, arrogant, fat slob of a spoiled man-baby, for all his bluster, channels the ghost of Neville Chamberlain.

Personally, I'm not certain that we do... but we ARE down a few dozen-thousand recruits for existing needs.

It is merely being discussed as an option, against the possibilities that (a) the trend continues or (b) we DO get into a fight.

Correct?

(a) Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is not "my boy"... if I have to vote for him again, I'll hold my nose when I do it.

(b) Give me somebody who can advance the Trump Agenda without the Trump baggage or autocracy and I'll stand with you.

(c) Old Joe isn't trying to get us into a shooting war... he's channeling Churchill rather than Chamberlain.

(d) Your ignorant, arrogant, fat slob of a spoiled man-baby, for all his bluster, channels the ghost of Neville Chamberlain.
What Trump autocracy? You keep spewing that nonsense and it never happened.

The autocracy is being pushed by BIDEN!

If there is a draft, it ought to be for good reasons. Like a World War II scenario.

I don’t see any reason for this to occur now. We weren’t attacked by Russia that’s for sure. They attacked Ukraine.

Seems like there’s something going on with the military industrial complex in the USA. Especially the neoconservatives and the radical left that supports BLM and race nonsense. What’s up with that weird alliance. They all vote on bills to give away our taxpayer dollars to foreign countries for their wars, which have no effect on America.

It would be extremely difficult and against logic for any country to launch an invasion of the USA especially across the ocean. And Mexico and South America don’t have any kind of interest in invading us nor do they have the military capability. And if there’s a nuclear war, we’re all finished anyways.

They always have a plan to reinstate the draft if it becomes necessary. The only difference with this effort is that the younguns get automatically registered for one if it becomes necessary. It is already required that 18 year old males register with the selective service.

They always have a plan to reinstate the draft if it becomes necessary. The only difference with this effort is that the younguns get automatically registered for one if it becomes necessary. It is already required that 18 year old males register with the selective service.
True. But they only trot them out now, when it appears that Biden and his puppet masters are steering us to a possible 3rd world war.

The House of Representatives is heading in the right direction. Make those lazy youngsters go through boot camp. It's a shame something like this is necessary to make them love America.

---House passes defense bill automatically registering men 18-26 for draft---

Bringing back the draft is like bringing back slavery . You want to force people to fight and even die for you. No thanks that is called INVOLUNTARY servitude .

If there is a draft, it ought to be for good reasons. Like a World War II scenario.

I don’t see any reason for this to occur now. We weren’t attacked by Russia that’s for sure. They attacked Ukraine.

Seems like there’s something going on with the military industrial complex in the USA. Especially the neoconservatives and the radical left that supports BLM and race nonsense. What’s up with that weird alliance. They all vote on bills to give away our taxpayer dollars to foreign countries for their wars, which have no effect on America.

It would be extremely difficult and against logic for any country to launch an invasion of the USA especially across the ocean. And Mexico and South America don’t have any kind of interest in invading us nor do they have the military capability. And if there’s a nuclear war, we’re all finished anyways.
Mexico Is Our Ukraine

History repeats itself with same differences. The quislings' White Replacement immigration scheme has the same effect as the barbarian invasions that brought on the Dark Ages.

The House of Representatives is heading in the right direction. Make those lazy youngsters go through boot camp. It's a shame something like this is necessary to make them love America.

---House passes defense bill automatically registering men 18-26 for draft---

I can't agree with this. We have done wonderfully with an all volunteer army up to recent times. And no way in hell would I want my son or daughter to serve under a Commander in Chief like Biden.

The MSM won't touch the subject with a ten foot pole because it is so politically incorrect and un-woke, but I think the huge drop off on voluntary enlistments is a direct result of the attempt to make the military into a gay/trans woke experiment in DEI and have aggressively ferreted out anybody who they could in any way identify as a right wing extremist meaning anybody they could identify as not left wing. The majority of left wingers however hold the military in contempt and have denigrated it since the Vietnam War.

The more 'diversity' in the military, even during the Trump years, the lower the participation overall.

". . .A Pew Research Center report shows that only 23% of young people qualify for the military, and a majority of Americans aged 18 to 29 have a negative view of the armed forces altogether.

This year represents the smallest active-duty force since 1940. . ."

Forum List

Back