Tax plan comparisons in simple numbers and [not so] pretty pictures.

I live and breathe this stuff

Actually, that's spray paint.
I know more than you and that is a fact. Why does the truth of our situation put you in such denial? Don't you understand that we are all in this together? I am trying to help you and all of us because divided? We have no fucking chance at all. If you let your partisanship prevent you from seeing the truth and reality of our situation, you are going to be totally caught flat-footed when the feces hits the oscillating blades. Personally, I wish that had never gone down this road but you can't un-throw a rock once it has been hurled. I have read the documents about what they have planned for us because they are just that brazen and arrogant. They even seem to get off on letting us know that they have pulled the wool over our eyes....seriously some sick shit and they are running this asylum....I just shake my head at the insanity of it all.

I think this is a good tool to understand an apples to apples comparison of each candidate and how he/she will approach taxes if elected. No mention of impact, just what their proposed policies would be.

Major Candidate Tax Proposals
You are absolutely clueless......it staggers the imagination.
Agreed.
recovery.jpg
That is the perfect summation........gonna save it and put it on my Facebook page...thanks!!!

I know more than you and that is a fact. Why does the truth of our situation put you in such denial? Don't you understand that we are all in this together? I am trying to help you and all of us because divided? We have no fucking chance at all. If you let your partisanship prevent you from seeing the truth and reality of our situation, you are going to be totally caught flat-footed when the feces hits the oscillating blades. Personally, I wish that had never gone down this road but you can't un-throw a rock once it has been hurled. I have read the documents about what they have planned for us because they are just that brazen and arrogant. They even seem to get off on letting us know that they have pulled the wool over our eyes....seriously some sick shit and they are running this asylum....I just shake my head at the insanity of it all.

:alcoholic:

You have a big ol bag of nothing that you parade around and you are absolutely beaming with pride about it. I know more than you and that is a fact and it's not disputable.

Sanders doesn't hide from the fact that his plan will raise taxes, but has also pointed out that his healthcare plan will more than offset that as people will not have the large monthly out of pockets for health insurance any longer.
That's smoke and mirrors bullshit.

The increase of taxes on the rich will be far more than what they pay for health insurance.

It's a wealth transfer scheme no matter how you slice it.

Absolutely it will hit the wealthier harder.

I should have clarified that the middle class tax increases would be offset by the reduction in healthcare premiums.
Tax analyses shows the upper middle class will pay more in taxes than they receive in benefits.
Not just the rich.

It's wealth transfer.

1z5ngb6.jpg

Ok according to your chart, the poor, lower and middle class benefit the most from his tax plan. I'm ok with that.
The word "offset" implies everyone will come out even-steven. That is an erroneous and dishonest categorization.

He is stealing from the rich and giving it to the poor, which requires him to demonize the rich to justify the theft.

Taxation is not theft.

You have a big ol bag of nothing that you parade around and you are absolutely beaming with pride about it. I know more than you and that is a fact and it's not disputable.
Tell me more about how smart you are. I'm fascinated.

"Dispute" in one hand...and then shit in the other....let me know which one fills up first and since I know how full of it that I know you are? I am going to bet that you are gonna be flinging shit....just sayin'.

(snicker)

:dig:

That's smoke and mirrors bullshit.

The increase of taxes on the rich will be far more than what they pay for health insurance.

It's a wealth transfer scheme no matter how you slice it.

I should have clarified that the middle class tax increases would be offset by the reduction in healthcare premiums.
Tax analyses shows the upper middle class will pay more in taxes than they receive in benefits.
Not just the rich.

It's wealth transfer.

1z5ngb6.jpg

Ok according to your chart, the poor, lower and middle class benefit the most from his tax plan. I'm ok with that.
The word "offset" implies everyone will come out even-steven. That is an erroneous and dishonest categorization.

He is stealing from the rich and giving it to the poor, which requires him to demonize the rich to justify the theft.

Taxation is not theft.

Taxation is most definitely theft if it goes into the pockets of thieves...not any different than being held up at gunpoint. Just because an act, statute or code declares that you must... does'nt it make it right or moral...simply makes it legal and nothing more.

What would you like to know about as it concerns what we are facing today? I know that you bow down and worship at the feet of your beloved "gubermint" but I am willing to try and educate you on how things really are...where do we start at?

Not just the rich.

It's wealth transfer.

1z5ngb6.jpg

Taxation is not theft.

Taxation is most definitely theft if it goes into the pockets of thieves...not any different than being held up at gunpoint. Just because an act, statute or code declares that you must... does'nt it make it right or moral...simply makes it legal and nothing more.

Who are the thieves in your opinion?

What would you like to know about as it concerns what we are facing today? I know that you bow down and worship at the feet of your beloved "gubermint" but I am willing to try and educate you on how things really are...where do we start at?

Start at the beginning when you were first beat up in school for acting like you were smart and got the shit kicked out of you. I'd love to hear that story.

Forum List

Back