Tax the rich, lose the rich

It seems incredible that you would give the exodus of the rich in the 1950s as an example of what happens when taxes are too high, then list all these institutions that you believe will have a disaster if the rich leave, yet don't seem to notice that each and every of these institutions flourished during the 1950s.

I too just really have to ask: Are you really that dumb?

OK, let me ask you this:

If everyone making over $250,000 in the USA moved to Asia, would those government funded items I listed continue to exist, grow, succeed, etc????

The comfort Americans live in relative to the rest of the world is because rich people's taxes fund it.

To that, I say THANK YOU rich bosses, and I hope I can get promoted and a raise.

WOW nice unrealistic scare tactic. LOL AS if "everyone making over 250,000 would leave. LOL

However, take your spin. If everyone making over $250,000 and in a postion to create a job or two did so with the taxcuts they already have how much would that help our economy and the employment numbers?

BTW thanks for exposing the ulterior motive to your brown nosing, you want a promotion and a pay raise. So does you integrity really come so cheep??

Umm.....yeah, I want a promotion and pay raise. I'll take that scarlet letter.

Doesn't everyone? Union members (aka liberals) strike over wanting both. Welfare people who vote Dem and want free healthcare and more handouts are looking for a "raise" through increased purchasing power through more gov't aid.

A better plot in life is what we all want. Whats so evil about that? And reality is, rich people and rich companies provide the easiest path to a better plot, through education, hard work and using one's talents. If the gov't takes more resources from those people with money, then the less "promotions and a raise" they can give. Again, it's not rocket surgery.

bucs90 is not interested in facts, rather only in power. Thus bucs has no trouble lying.

Enough already Jake. We heard you the first time.....you love lamp....we know.

Bucs loves lying. We know it, thus we discount what he has to say. He is no more worthy of any respect here than Rabbi. But for grins and chuckles, they are the best. Thanks, Chuckles.

Aww.....Jake, don't get frustrated just because you don't get the joke:lol:

We know Jake.....you love lamp....you don't really love lamp.....you're just saying "I love lamp". But we heard you already....you love lamp, we know.

If you weren't so afraid of differing viewpoints (a common leftist failing), you wouldn't keep trying to get people to leave.
Yeah, he should actually know by now that i'm not going anywhere!.

Oh, but wait. I am jumping on the beloved Harley tomorrow.....
Aw, jeez......you're a damned Yuppie.
man_shake_head.gif

slap_3f.gif
Yuppie, me?.....no!......I own two bikes.....My '04 Heritage for the long runs....And an '06 custom West Coast Choppers Rigid Lowrider, with a '120 Patrick V-twin Race motor....That's my baby!.....I'd love to take it to Sturgis, but a cross country haul on it would be excruciating, particularly through the Wyoming stretch.

And we take bucs90 for illogical posts for $20. bucsbabee, you are simply afraid that brown people are going to take your stuff.

And we take bucs90 for illogical posts for $20. bucsbabee, you are simply afraid that brown people are going to take your stuff.

I like brown people. Why would imply that they are any more likely to steal from me than anyone else? You freakin' racist.

So how long have you loved lamp?:lol:

Not hard for rational, reasonable people to understand at all.

But for the con$ervative mind that can think only in terms of black and white it is.
...or the leftist mind that can only think raising taxes is the only solution to everything.

Yeah....whatta drag that Progressives/Liberals can (actually) POINT to examples of SUCCE$$....and, "conservatives" are STILL trying to DENY their FAILURES!!
Yeah, great wall you guys built! :clap2:

berlin_wall_americansector.jpg

Not hard for rational, reasonable people to understand at all.

But for the con$ervative mind that can think only in terms of black and white it is.
...or the leftist mind that can only think raising taxes is the only solution to everything.

Yea, yea, yea...so your mind controlling right wing propagandists keep telling you.
Oh, I admit it's not nearly as "intelligent" as thinking that taking more money away from people makes them more prosperous.

More Rich Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship over Taxes - DailyFinance

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

They "expanded" their businesses outside of our country. Small business is the dynamic force in our country. Let em leave. They wont.

That just betrays such a misunderstanding on so many levels I couldn't even begin to address it.
Maybe you need to talk to JakeStarkey.

So you deny big business has moved a lot of their operations out of this country?

I like brown people. Why would imply that they are any more likely to steal from me than anyone else? You freakin' racist.

So how long have you loved lamp?:lol:

You keep sucking it deep :tongue: so you can keep blowing it, bucs.

They "expanded" their businesses outside of our country. Small business is the dynamic force in our country. Let em leave. They wont.

That just betrays such a misunderstanding on so many levels I couldn't even begin to address it.
Maybe you need to talk to JakeStarkey.

So you deny big business has moved a lot of their operations out of this country?

Rabbi denies and lies regularly.

Thanks for playing. What an appropriate image for you, bucs90. :tongue: You keep blowing for it and keep sucking it deep. Your lung capacity is amazing.

Seriously- thats the best you got? Your comeback was kinda good like the first time you used it. Now you're just cutting and pasting the same response to my joke.....like you're sorta a big deal or something.

Meanwhile I even keep dropping you hints to see if you'll ever get the joke. But you don't. You just keep saying "I LOVE LAMP". And really..........I'd say it's getting old...but it's not. Kind of like frustrating a cat with a ball and string that you never let it actually catch.

Thanks for playing. What an appropriate image for you, bucs90. You keep blowing for it and keep sucking it deep. Your lung capacity is amazing.

Thanks for playing. What an appropriate image for you, bucs90. You keep blowing for it and keep sucking it deep. Your lung capacity is amazing.

When I said you should do something other than cut and paste the same response over and over and over again, I meant maybe try a new insult or comment. Not just remove the smiley face and repost.

But then again, what can expect from someone who keeps repeating "I LOVE LAMP".

You don't really love lamp, you're just saying "I LOVE LAMP".

I LOVE LAMP.

OK, this has gone far enough. You might be an 18 year old and just don't get it. I don't want to keep laughing at someone to this extent, because seriously, you should've identified and disarmed my joke about 10 posts ago. But you didn't. So, just like all liberals are waiting for someone else to do the work for them, I'll fill you in on the joke.

The classic movie "Anchorman" features several characters. One, played by Steve Carrell (spell check the name), is a doofus who blindly follows anyone willing to lead, and in one scene in the office, the other doofus men are professing their love for all things related to one female office worker. Carrell's character just blindly starts saying "I love lamp" referring to a lamp on the desk, and the other men say he doesn't really love it, he just says he loves whatever he sees in front of him, like most liberals do.

So there you go. Thats the joke. I enjoyed a full day's worth of laughs watching you get frustrated, actually sending me several PM's over it, and obsessing about it. All you had to do was google "I love lamp" and immediately seen the joke, and you could've disarmed my mocking of you. But again, asking a liberal to do research on their own is a lot.

Now, after informing you, go ahead and claim you knew it already.

I'm not one of those you work with everyday....Trust me, you would not have the balls to call me a moron to my face.

When you act like a moron like you have throughout this thread? Trust me, yes, I certainly would. I know the default reaction of cons is to get violent when their argument gets backed into a corner, but you're not scaring this poster. Sorry.

As far as the quotes go, Boektner, or whatever his name is attributed with all but one of those quotes. It's never been proven either way but, they are quotes that hold true. They are quotes that are absolutely true. They are quotes that TRUE morons like you absolutely hate because it goes against everything you lazy handout taking fools believe in. They are quotes that ALL americans must remember come november, because it's time to kick idiots of your ilk in the political arena to the curb.....And, as the polls are proving, you lib's and your loony left wing agenda is about to die before your very eyes. And that is the best thing that can happen to this great country.

So, you're still gonna pretend Lincoln might have said those things, even though they've been attributed to a Presbo reverend some 60 years later.

Well, there's belligerent con speak for ya.

Anyhow, straw man champion, I don't hate the quotes. But don't let that keep you from making up stuff. It's what you clowns do.

Now Jake, have a look [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VGM_jAzPj8]YouTube - ‪Lamp‬‎[/ame]

Now you get the joke. I thank you for the many laughs I had at your expense, while reading each of your posts the last few days and imagining you as that character. No go ahead, call me stupid, juvenile, or whatever, but it was oh so fun.

Forum List

Back