Tax the rich, lose the rich

for the last 30 years tax revenue has held steady as 30% of GDP. taxes are a moot point...raise them and you recieve less income

Ah, the problem with your dishonest spin is that I NEVER said I was a doctor and have even said so on this board. There was no forced to admit it.

You see that is the difference between the two of us. You LIE believing that then end justifies the means and present something about me that you know to be false and yet there is nothing that I presented about you mister internet tough guy that was untrue.

You did admit to vandalizing that young woman's car and you did try to claim that your father taught you how to respect other people's property.
So based on how you are being comepletely dishonest and hypocritical as you demand that answer your questions when you refuse to answer mine the only one deflecting is YOU.

How is any of that an answer to this question??
Once again, ya' clueless lil' hack, I never claimed you made the assertion. I'm simply ASKING, I'LL SAY AGAIN ASKING you to expalin what good it would do to do away with the tax cuts. And prove that no Jobs were created after Bush implemented them, and that they are at least now helping to prevent further job loss.

So, what we have here is A) You don't feel it's a good idea to do away with the cuts. B) You don't have any idea what good it will do to do away with them or c) You're to gutless to answer the questions.

Please do try to keep up. There were two different subjects that jester is trying to merge out of desperation.

Furthermore, i am still waiting on his answer to my questions that he has consistenly avoided so he can demand that I answer his spin based dishonest attempt to put words into my mouth questions until the cows come home but he won't get shite from me until he answers my questions.

Got it yet, or are you going to continue to blindly defend jester's ineptitude and dishonesty all because he disagrees with me??
I answered your questions, dipshit.

The Tax cuts created jobs after Bush implemented them.... They will help create jobs after confidence is restored. They are helping to stem the tide of further job loss. They are helping businesses stay afloat.

Questions answered, yet again. Now, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. Your deflections are becoming laughable.

Your failure to answer them only proves that you are completely clueless and without answers.

You're not the sole poster who gets to ask questions up here. NOW ANSWER THEM!

And all of that is relevant to a discussion like this, how?
What this is Rabbi, and it's only too obvious. Is dr's attempt to deflect away from the fact that this is Obama's economy. The days of blaming Bush are over. Once Obama made those promises about how the stimulus would work, and then signed that stimulus, he then owned this economy.....dr obviously doesn't have the guts to admit it....He will NOT hold this president accountable....All he has is the blame Bush BS that this country is tired of hearing.....All he has is "well, what are the tax cuts doing. They've never created any jobs so, so, so, so, so so, so,.

The dudes a hack...always has been....And so far, he's asking for proof from people, while he provides no proof of his own.

That's clearly the case. He presents dishonest arguments, like the Bush tax cuts, passed in 2001, are responsible for the economic meltdown in 2007. This conveniently ignores the low unemployment and the growth in between those periods.
He is joined by dishonest ignorant hacks like BGFRN who post nonsense they don't even understand, like the 10 year jobs growth rate, as though it were some sort of support to the idea that Bush's policies didn't create a single job. Even though the average rate of unemployment under Bush was probably close to half what it's been under Obama. Even the first two years under Bush even with a recession it did not go above 6%, despite job losses that were higher than what they've been under Obama.

Hey Rabbi, are you THAT obtuse? YOU started this thread that you titled 'Tax the rich, lose the rich' and proceeded to spin a tail that rescinding the Bush tax cuts would cost American workers jobs.

Then, you try to blame Obama...here's your problem pea brain... the Bush tax cuts are STILL IN EFFECT...Obama has not touched them...SO WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING JOBS?

As my post pointed out, there WERE NO JOBS CREATED over the last decade. A whole decade that the miraculous Bush's job creating tax cuts have been humming along...

There were 100,000 private sectors jobs created per year during the Bush regime...the economy must create 150,000 new jobs EACH MONTH, just to stay even with population growth.

BUT, Bush did create some jobs...GOVERNMENT JOBS...:lol::lol::lol:

Where all the jobs that the Bush tax cuts created?

Why have those tax cuts not created the jobs we need in the Great Recession?

The Rabbi and TJ have gotten their asses kicked in Rab's own thread.

What this is Rabbi, and it's only too obvious. Is dr's attempt to deflect away from the fact that this is Obama's economy. The days of blaming Bush are over. Once Obama made those promises about how the stimulus would work, and then signed that stimulus, he then owned this economy.....dr obviously doesn't have the guts to admit it....He will NOT hold this president accountable....All he has is the blame Bush BS that this country is tired of hearing.....All he has is "well, what are the tax cuts doing. They've never created any jobs so, so, so, so, so so, so,.

The dudes a hack...always has been....And so far, he's asking for proof from people, while he provides no proof of his own.

That's clearly the case. He presents dishonest arguments, like the Bush tax cuts, passed in 2001, are responsible for the economic meltdown in 2007. This conveniently ignores the low unemployment and the growth in between those periods.
He is joined by dishonest ignorant hacks like BGFRN who post nonsense they don't even understand, like the 10 year jobs growth rate, as though it were some sort of support to the idea that Bush's policies didn't create a single job. Even though the average rate of unemployment under Bush was probably close to half what it's been under Obama. Even the first two years under Bush even with a recession it did not go above 6%, despite job losses that were higher than what they've been under Obama.

Hey Rabbi, are you THAT obtuse? YOU started this thread that you titled 'Tax the rich, lose the rich' and proceeded to spin a tail that rescinding the Bush tax cuts would cost American workers jobs.

Then, you try to blame Obama...here's your problem pea brain... the Bush tax cuts are STILL IN EFFECT...Obama has not touched them...SO WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING JOBS?

As my post pointed out, there WERE NO JOBS CREATED over the last decade. A whole decade that the miraculous Bush's job creating tax cuts have been humming along...

There were 100,000 private sectors jobs created per year during the Bush regime...the economy must create 150,000 new jobs EACH MONTH, just to stay even with population growth.

The real question is, where is the conficdence in your Messiah?.....Own up to the fact that it is the main problemn no jobs are being created!

You bootlickers need to wake the fuck up to your beloved messiahs abject failings....It's his economy...He owns it!.....There is no confidence in his ability to effectively lead this great country.

DEAL WITH IT!

TwistedJerker is not only deliberately lying, he is also moronic because he can't follow evidence and logic.

The lack of jobs in the industry have nothing to do with Obama's programs, which saved some of those businesses.

The lack of jobs have to do with the GOP policies that brought on the Great Recession. Now the far right wing of the party want the voters to forget all that.

Never. Never. Until the GOP purges the neo-cons, the neo-corporatists, and apologizes for becoming the tools of the bushies, the American voter will keep the party in the minority.

The real question is, where is the conficdence in your Messiah?.....Own up to the fact that it is the main problemn no jobs are being created!

You bootlickers need to wake the fuck up to your beloved messiahs abject failings....It's his economy...He owns it!.....There is no confidence in his ability to effectively lead this great country.

DEAL WITH IT!

Well...I guess we will ALL have to face up to how Obama's policies effected the job picture...OK???

clusterstock-4-2-2010-chart-of-jobs-lost-in-bush-and-obama-administrations.png

There is no pretending on my part, now you when you pretend that you answer them, now that is on you.

Oh and thanks for playing stupid and trying to spin the "currently active" part of my statement but if the taxcuts are allowed to expire then they will no longer be active. Do you understand NOW??
How can you honestly try to claim that extending the taxcuts will accomplish the goals listed by republicans in this thread when the taxcuts have not accomplished those goals NOW??

See this type of personal attack laced non-responsive BS is what you call answering a question. BTW you still haven't answered my question. Why is that??

How are tax cuts "active"? Tax cuts are a one-time thing. The legislation is passed and signed and they go into effect. That doesn't make them active any more than the National Highways Act is active or anything else that was passed, even decades ago.
Unless you are claiming that changes in tax rates persist forever. But I know damn well that no one--not even you--can believe that the effects of changes in tax rates can persist forever. No one can be that stupid, right?

"into effect" and "active" are basically the same thing moron. If the best argument you have is to split hairs over the terminology please waste someone else’s' time. I am not taking the bait. However, if you want to debate what was being talked about, which you obviously don't, then by all means try addressing what I actually said instead of trying to change the subject to a terminology debate.

Furthermore if the effects of the taxcuts are no longer working then what is the benefit of having them remain "in effect" and what will extending them do to increase their effect since you claim it's effects are waining?

The Kennedy tax cuts are still in effect too and they did nothing, zero, to stop the economic recession in 2007. Or the one in 2000. Or the one in 1990. Or the one in 1981. Or the one in 1974.
I guess that proves that tax cuts really don't do anything.
I guess you are that dumb.

Ah, the problem with your dishonest spin is that I NEVER said I was a doctor and have even said so on this board. There was no forced to admit it.

You see that is the difference between the two of us. You LIE believing that then end justifies the means and present something about me that you know to be false and yet there is nothing that I presented about you mister internet tough guy that was untrue.

You did admit to vandalizing that young woman's car and you did try to claim that your father taught you how to respect other people's property.
So based on how you are being comepletely dishonest and hypocritical as you demand that answer your questions when you refuse to answer mine the only one deflecting is YOU.

How is any of that an answer to this question??
Once again, ya' clueless lil' hack, I never claimed you made the assertion. I'm simply ASKING, I'LL SAY AGAIN ASKING you to expalin what good it would do to do away with the tax cuts. And prove that no Jobs were created after Bush implemented them, and that they are at least now helping to prevent further job loss.

So, what we have here is A) You don't feel it's a good idea to do away with the cuts. B) You don't have any idea what good it will do to do away with them or c) You're to gutless to answer the questions.

Please do try to keep up. There were two different subjects that jester is trying to merge out of desperation.

Furthermore, i am still waiting on his answer to my questions that he has consistenly avoided so he can demand that I answer his spin based dishonest attempt to put words into my mouth questions until the cows come home but he won't get shite from me until he answers my questions.

Got it yet, or are you going to continue to blindly defend jester's ineptitude and dishonesty all because he disagrees with me??

How is that long rambling self-exculpating post any answer to the questions that have been asked?

when hyper inflation kicks off, everyone with a job will be earning over $250,000 anyway

The Rabbi's silly statements are making him a joke with everyone here, including the far reactionaries out in loonyville. Rab, each time the law changes on taxes, the previous changes are done. By your logic the Civil War is still going on. You are stupid. No one wonder you are always confused.

More Rich Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship over Taxes - DailyFinance

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

They "expanded" their businesses outside of our country. Small business is the dynamic force in our country. Let em leave. They wont.

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

They "expanded" their businesses outside of our country. Small business is the dynamic force in our country. Let em leave. They wont.

What The Rabbi is saying is "Let me run my business without government regulation and taxes so I don't have to guarantee the safety of my products or workplace, and so that I can pay my workers whatever I want."

What The Rab doesn't get it is that this is no longer the 1890s.

That just betrays such a misunderstanding on so many levels I couldn't even begin to address it.
Maybe you need to talk to JakeStarkey.

And all of that is relevant to a discussion like this, how?
What this is Rabbi, and it's only too obvious. Is dr's attempt to deflect away from the fact that this is Obama's economy. The days of blaming Bush are over. Once Obama made those promises about how the stimulus would work, and then signed that stimulus, he then owned this economy.....dr obviously doesn't have the guts to admit it....He will NOT hold this president accountable....All he has is the blame Bush BS that this country is tired of hearing.....All he has is "well, what are the tax cuts doing. They've never created any jobs so?.. so, so, so, so so, so."

and here we go with jesters continuous attempts to put words into my mouth so he can attack me for things I NEVER said. Thanks for backing up my description of you again loser. LOL

on that note I am out of here.

But don't worry I will be back monday to continue to pick apart your dishonest spin and avoidance.
Yeah, you do that!....Lets just see if you have the guts to come back and start answering very valid questions....As for myself, i'm taking off tomorrow evening for my annual ride with a couple o' buddies to South Dakota to attend the Sturgis Rally. I'll be back in about two weeks....I'll come back and see if you had the guts to actually start answering questions posed to you.

Last edited:
What this is Rabbi, and it's only too obvious. Is dr's attempt to deflect away from the fact that this is Obama's economy. The days of blaming Bush are over. Once Obama made those promises about how the stimulus would work, and then signed that stimulus, he then owned this economy.....dr obviously doesn't have the guts to admit it....He will NOT hold this president accountable....All he has is the blame Bush BS that this country is tired of hearing.....All he has is "well, what are the tax cuts doing. They've never created any jobs so?.. so, so, so, so so, so."

and here we go with jesters continuous attempts to put words into my mouth so he can attack me for things I NEVER said. Thanks for backing up my description of you again loser. LOL

on that note I am out of here.

But don't worry I will be back monday to continue to pick apart your dishonest spin and avoidance.
Yeah, you do that!....Lets just see if you have the guts to come back and start answering very valid questions....As for myself, i'm taking off tomorrow evening for my annual ride with a couple o' buddies to South Dakota to attend the Sturgis Rally. I'll be back in about two weeks....I'll come back and see if you had the guts to actually start answering questions posed to you.

Don't hold your breath. Anyone who claims that tax changes cause sudden unexpected shifts in the economy seven years later isn't playing with a full deck.

Both Rabbi and TwistedJerker have shown their baboon asses in this thread, and have had them royally and redly spanked! And they liked it!!

Forum List

Back