Tax the rich, lose the rich

daveman wants his ass spanked, too! AquaAthena, calling AquaAthena!!!
the only thing I see is you and drdipshit refusing to add anything intelligent to the conversation.

After all, it's you two morons who are trying to say that the cuts NEVER helped create jobs, and can't provide the proof to back up your claims.

Oh, but you did say that lack of confidence was a major reason for Obama's failures to create jobs so, at least you only have half your head shoved up your "never was a conservative" ass.....Ya' might want to educate your buddy drdipshit....The man (lol) is completely clueless.

impress.jpg

the only thing I see is you and drdipshit refusing to add anything intelligent to the conversation.

After all, it's you two morons who are trying to say that the cuts NEVER helped create jobs, and can't provide the proof to back up your claims.

Oh, but you did say that lack of confidence was a major reason for Obama's failures to create jobs so, at least you only have half your head shoved up your "never was a conservative" ass.....Ya' might want to educate your buddy drdipshit....The man (lol) is completely clueless.

"Never"? You gotta do better than that, wad. The lack of confidence is big business, not the government. "Never"? A conservative, sonny, is not jerk-wad reactionary like you.

You have fail here. Move along.

If you weren't so afraid of differing viewpoints (a common leftist failing), you wouldn't keep trying to get people to leave.
Yeah, he should actually know by now that i'm not going anywhere!.

Oh, but wait. I am jumping on the beloved Harley tomorrow and heading to Sturgis, but i'll definitely be back to check up on more meaningless drivel from he and his lil' buddy drsmith in a couple o' weeks so, he gets a lil' break from me pointing out their abject lack of knowledge on most everything......Oh, but wait again. Jane Malarkey does have some knowledge on baseball so, i'll give him that much credit.....But that's about it.

If you weren't so afraid of differing viewpoints (a common leftist failing), you wouldn't keep trying to get people to leave.

Oh, but wait. I am jumping on the beloved Harley tomorrow and heading to Sturgis, but i'll definitely be back to check up on more meaningless drivel from he and his lil' buddy drsmith in a couple o' weeks so, he gets a lil' break from me pointing out their abject lack of knowledge on most everything......Oh, but wait again. Jane Malarkey does have some knowledge on baseball so, i'll give him that much credit.....But that's about it.
Ride safe and have fun, man. :)

Thanks!....It will be my 6th ride there....I can't wait. We are leaving tomorrow evening. We made the mistake of leaving last year at 3 in the morning. Riding through that desert heat mid day, 109 at one point, was friggin miserable!...The only time I can honestly say that I was miserable riding either of my bikes at any time.

Lincoln didn't say those things at all... Moron.

Presbytarian Rev. William J.H. Boetcker said them in 1916.

snopes.com: Abraham Lincoln on Prosperity

As always, whenever we encounter a RW parable, rest assured it's complete bullshit. Just lift the rock and look closer, then watch the bugs scramble.

Do yourself a favor if you ever want to improve your piss-poor reputation around here: Conduct a bit of research before pontificating your never-ending partisan nonsense. Thanks for playing, and see you next time you get caught in your near-daily dose of hate-based idiocy.
And i'm supposed to give a shit what a lil' wet behind the ears lil' pissant like you thinks?

You call me a moron, and accuse me of hate based?

Guarantee you wouldn't talk that shit to my face, youngin'!

Bwaahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaa!

LOL... It was a good idea for you to leave the thread for a few days and let that die down.

You misquoted Lincoln, got called on it, refused to acknowledge your own ignorance, and punted to your typical pre-pubescent goofiness before leaving the thread.

Run along now, internet tough guy.

Anyhow, yes, I wouldn't hesitate to hold your pap accountable face to face. I have to do so with RW loons like you at work every day.

Thanks!....It will be my 6th ride there....I can't wait. We are leaving tomorrow evening. We made the mistake of leaving last year at 3 in the morning. Riding through that desert heat mid day, 109 at one point, was friggin miserable!...The only time I can honestly say that I was miserable riding either of my bikes at any time.
I can relate. Doing anything in 109 degree heat is miserable! :tongue:

As always, whenever we encounter a RW parable, rest assured it's complete bullshit. Just lift the rock and look closer, then watch the bugs scramble.

Do yourself a favor if you ever want to improve your piss-poor reputation around here: Conduct a bit of research before pontificating your never-ending partisan nonsense. Thanks for playing, and see you next time you get caught in your near-daily dose of hate-based idiocy.
And i'm supposed to give a shit what a lil' wet behind the ears lil' pissant like you thinks?

LOL... It was a good idea for you to leave the thread for a few days and let that die down.

You misquoted Lincoln, got called on it, refused to acknowledge your own ignorance, and punted to your typical pre-pubescent goofiness before leaving the thread.

Anyhow, yes, I wouldn't hesitate to hold your pap accountable face to face. I have to do so with RW loons like you at work every day.
3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

I'm not one of those you work with everyday....Trust me, you would not have the balls to call me a moron to my face.

As far as the quotes go, Boektner, or whatever his name is attributed with all but one of those quotes. It's never been proven either way but, they are quotes that hold true. They are quotes that are absolutely true. They are quotes that TRUE morons like you absolutely hate because it goes against everything you lazy handout taking fools believe in. They are quotes that ALL americans must remember come november, because it's time to kick idiots of your ilk in the political arena to the curb.....And, as the polls are proving, you lib's and your loony left wing agenda is about to die before your very eyes. And that is the best thing that can happen to this great country.

More Rich Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship over Taxes - DailyFinance

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

Yeah and despite the fact that bush's tax cuts which were supposed to spur growth are still active while the wealthy that you are referring to chose and are choosing to pocket the tax breaks and have not used them to act as the dynamic force in our economy and are now asking for MORE.

Sometimes you have to say enough is enough. If they have the tax cuts but haven't used them for what they claimed they would use them for then why should they get more or even keep what they got??
We need to let one o' those Founding Fathers clear-things-up!!​

"Another means of silently lessening the inequality is to exempt from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions of property in geometrical progression as they rise." - Thomas Jefferson

Under SOME circumstance TAX BREAKS are a good thing.

Under others they do very little.

There is no single solution that works in every case.

Is this really all that difficult to understand?

Apparently it is for some of us.

Not hard for rational, reasonable people to understand at all.

But for the con$ervative mind that can think only in terms of black and white it is.

But for the con$ervative mind that can think only in terms of black and white it is.
...or the leftist mind that can only think raising taxes is the only solution to everything.

...or the leftist mind that can only think raising taxes is the only solution to everything.

Yeah....whatta drag that Progressives/Liberals can (actually) POINT to examples of SUCCE$$....and, "conservatives" are STILL trying to DENY their FAILURES!!

Yea, yea, yea...so your mind controlling right wing propagandists keep telling you.

Forum List

Back