Tax the rich, lose the rich

I never said you made the claim, you ignorant hack....I clearly asked you in that post what doing away with the cuts would accomplish...Why are you so affraid to answer the fucking question?

And yes, talk to any business owner who's business is struggling if those cuts aren't helping him/her to stay afloat....When we have a business climate that obviously has no confidence in the politicians knowing what the fuck they are doing, and that main politician is Barack Obama.....Seriously, how can you be so fucking foolish?

Now, ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!

Otherwise, simply get off the thread....You're not getting away with your circular BS...If you don't have guts enough to answer questions, there is no use trying to have a conversation with your obviously clueless ass.

Yes, The tax cuts helped create jobs under Bush, and yes, those tax nuts are now helping to save jobs. It's helping businesses ride the failed storm known as this lame duck president, administration, and dem controlled congress....Bottom line, just because it haws to be said to you over and over again, the main reason no jobs are being created is there is no confidence in the three above mentioned entities. If you had a fucking clue, you'd understand it!\

Christ, it's liking dealing with a fucking ten year old!

Why would you ask me to prove an assertion that I NEVER made??

Why would you expect ME to explain an assertion that I NEVER made??

Why would you try to use an assertion that I never made to attack me??

Here is YOUR comment so care to explain how it contradicts your current spin that you asked me "what doing away with the cuts would accomplish"??

Hell, i'm still waiting for drsmith to explain to us all how doing away with the cuts will help create jobs.....Seeing how he has fully proven to be completely ignorant on the issues of economics and doing business, I fully expect it to be quite entertaining.

Fact is that you accuse me of things I never said and EXPECT me to respond to your baseless accusations so you can try to avoid my questions that you never answer then claim that you did. Then you demand that I answer your questions and that I leave the thread if I don't. LOL Thanks once again for exposing your hypocrisy and double standards. LOL

BTW how many times do you have to be told that merely saying it, doesn't make it so.

We are talking about your document vandalism, coward. Nothing you say here has any reason to be believed.

You are condemned by your own words.

Just move along from here, or just keep being outed as the scum you are, twistedjoker.

We are talking about your document vandalism, coward. Nothing you say here has any reason to be believed.

Just move along from here, or just keep being outed as the scum you are, twistedjoker.
Got proof, Jane Malarkey?.....Dr. sure doesn't have any, ya' fuckin lil' pussy!

And quit with the "I'm a disgruntled conservative" BS, because it's quite obvious you're a fucking liar.....You've been outed so many times up here that it's laughable!...What you are is the a-typical liberal moron, nothing more!

Your own words, twistedjoker, your own words. Now you even lie about what you wrote. You, namvet, the T, and bigrebnc1775 all suffer the same addictive personality, which is causing your self esteem, integrity, and honor to disintegrate. How truly sad.

Exactly, why hire someone to do a job that is far below their qualifications who is bound to leave if something better comes along??

So you're claiming there is a shortage of properly qualified people for jobs?:cuckoo:

So it's back to your old dishonest tactic of putting words into my mouth so you can call me cuckoo?

What I am saying is that I have seen it happen where someone over qualified applies for a job becasue they NEED a job but then they don't get it because the employer has the assumption that when something better comes along that this employee will jump at it and leave the employer looking to fill the spot AGAIN.
Do you get it yet or do I have to dumb it down some more so you can understand??

And all of that is relevant to a discussion like this, how?

There is a contradiction but you like so many others CHOOSE not to see it because that reality runs counter to your spin.
The fact is that the taxcuts are currently active and all of you right winger keep making claims about what extending them will do when they haven't accomplished those goals now even though they are active.
So what do you expect to magically change that will accomplish those goals when you haven't shown how anything will change??

I keep asking that question but it's funny how you hacks can only attack as you avoid it.

You ask questions and then don't like the answer and pretend I didnt answer it.
What do you mean "the tax cuts are currently active"?? That is just dumb. The Kennedy tax cuts are "in effect". See what they've done now?

There is no pretending on my part, now you when you pretend that you answer them, now that is on you.

Oh and thanks for playing stupid and trying to spin the "currently active" part of my statement but if the taxcuts are allowed to expire then they will no longer be active. Do you understand NOW??
How can you honestly try to claim that extending the taxcuts will accomplish the goals listed by republicans in this thread when the taxcuts have not accomplished those goals NOW??

See this type of personal attack laced non-responsive BS is what you call answering a question. BTW you still haven't answered my question. Why is that??

How are tax cuts "active"? Tax cuts are a one-time thing. The legislation is passed and signed and they go into effect. That doesn't make them active any more than the National Highways Act is active or anything else that was passed, even decades ago.
Unless you are claiming that changes in tax rates persist forever. But I know damn well that no one--not even you--can believe that the effects of changes in tax rates can persist forever. No one can be that stupid, right?

I never said you made the claim, you ignorant hack....I clearly asked you in that post what doing away with the cuts would accomplish...Why are you so affraid to answer the fucking question?

And yes, talk to any business owner who's business is struggling if those cuts aren't helping him/her to stay afloat....When we have a business climate that obviously has no confidence in the politicians knowing what the fuck they are doing, and that main politician is Barack Obama.....Seriously, how can you be so fucking foolish?

Otherwise, simply get off the thread....You're not getting away with your circular BS...If you don't have guts enough to answer questions, there is no use trying to have a conversation with your obviously clueless ass.

Yes, The tax cuts helped create jobs under Bush, and yes, those tax nuts are now helping to save jobs. It's helping businesses ride the failed storm known as this lame duck president, administration, and dem controlled congress....Bottom line, just because it haws to be said to you over and over again, the main reason no jobs are being created is there is no confidence in the three above mentioned entities. If you had a fucking clue, you'd understand it!\

Here is YOUR comment so care to explain how it contradicts your current spin that you asked me "what doing away with the cuts would accomplish"??

Hell, i'm still waiting for drsmith to explain to us all how doing away with the cuts will help create jobs.....Seeing how he has fully proven to be completely ignorant on the issues of economics and doing business, I fully expect it to be quite entertaining.

Fact is that you accuse me of things I never said and EXPECT me to respond to your baseless accusations so you can try to avoid my questions that you never answer then claim that you did. Then you demand that I answer your questions and that I leave the thread if I don't. LOL Thanks once again for exposing your hypocrisy and double standards. LOL

BTW how many times do you have to be told that merely saying it, doesn't make it so.
Once again, ya' clueless lil' hack, I never claimed you made the assertion. I'm simply ASKING, I'LL SAY AGAIN ASKING you to expalin what good it would do to do away with the tax cuts. And prove that no Jobs were created after Bush implemented them, and that they are at least now helping to prevent further job loss.

So, what we have here is A) You don't feel it's a good idea to do away with the cuts. B) You don't have any idea what good it will do to do away with them or c) You're to gutless to answer the questions.

You obviously think you are the only one allowed to ask questions up here. Sorry Charley, that's not the way it works!

Last edited:
What do you mean "the tax cuts are currently active"?? That is just dumb. The Kennedy tax cuts are "in effect". See what they've done now?

There is no pretending on my part, now you when you pretend that you answer them, now that is on you.

Oh and thanks for playing stupid and trying to spin the "currently active" part of my statement but if the taxcuts are allowed to expire then they will no longer be active. Do you understand NOW??
How can you honestly try to claim that extending the taxcuts will accomplish the goals listed by republicans in this thread when the taxcuts have not accomplished those goals NOW??

See this type of personal attack laced non-responsive BS is what you call answering a question. BTW you still haven't answered my question. Why is that??

How are tax cuts "active"? Tax cuts are a one-time thing. The legislation is passed and signed and they go into effect. That doesn't make them active any more than the National Highways Act is active or anything else that was passed, even decades ago.
Unless you are claiming that changes in tax rates persist forever. But I know damn well that no one--not even you--can believe that the effects of changes in tax rates can persist forever. No one can be that stupid, right?

You try this nonsense in an English or Philosophy class, asshole, you would get an F, a lecture from the professor, and if you did it again, you would get an F for the class plus having your transcript annotated for academic integrity violation.

Are you mentally as well as morally damaged, Rab? Your belief in the wacky doctrine of libertarianism in which you believe has distorted your moral sensibilities.

And i'm supposed to give a shit what a lil' wet behind the ears lil' pissant like you thinks?

You call me a moron, and accuse me of hate based?

Guarantee you wouldn't talk that shit to my face, youngin'!

Bwaahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaa!

Yeah it is funny considering how you once admitted to vandalizing a young woman's car over a code pink sticker and then turned tail and ran before she came back. LOL

Then later tried to claim that the father taught you that you should respect other people's property. LOL

Talk about a contradiction.
Got proof!....Mr. I'm a doctor?...Remember when you tried to claim you were a doctor. But themn were forced to admit that you're just going to x-ray tech school....Remember that?

LMAO!

Now, quit deflecting and start answering questions!

Ah, the problem with your dishonest spin is that I NEVER said I was a doctor and have even said so on this board. There was no forced to admit it.

You see that is the difference between the two of us. You LIE believing that then end justifies the means and present something about me that you know to be false and yet there is nothing that I presented about you mister internet tough guy that was untrue.

You did admit to vandalizing that young woman's car and you did try to claim that your father taught you how to respect other people's property.
So based on how you are being comepletely dishonest and hypocritical as you demand that answer your questions when you refuse to answer mine the only one deflecting is YOU.

Yeah it is funny considering how you once admitted to vandalizing a young woman's car over a code pink sticker and then turned tail and ran before she came back. LOL

Then later tried to claim that the father taught you that you should respect other people's property. LOL

Talk about a contradiction.
Got proof!....Mr. I'm a doctor?...Remember when you tried to claim you were a doctor. But themn were forced to admit that you're just going to x-ray tech school....Remember that?

LMAO!

Ah, the problem with your dishonest spin is that I NEVER said I was a doctor and have even said so on this board. There was no forced to admit it.

You see that is the difference between the two of us. You LIE believing that then end justifies the means and present something about me that you know to be false and yet there is nothing that I presented about you mister internet tough guy that was untrue.

You did admit to vandalizing that young woman's car and you did try to claim that your father taught you how to respect other people's property.
So based on how you are being comepletely dishonest and hypocritical as you demand that answer your questions when you refuse to answer mine the only one deflecting is YOU.

How is any of that an answer to this question??
Once again, ya' clueless lil' hack, I never claimed you made the assertion. I'm simply ASKING, I'LL SAY AGAIN ASKING you to expalin what good it would do to do away with the tax cuts. And prove that no Jobs were created after Bush implemented them, and that they are at least now helping to prevent further job loss.

So, what we have here is A) You don't feel it's a good idea to do away with the cuts. B) You don't have any idea what good it will do to do away with them or c) You're to gutless to answer the questions.

Got proof, Jane Malarkey?.....Dr. sure doesn't have any, ya' fuckin lil' pussy!

And quit with the "I'm a disgruntled conservative" BS, because it's quite obvious you're a fucking liar.....You've been outed so many times up here that it's laughable!...What you are is the a-typical liberal moron, nothing more!

Unfortuantely the proof did go away with the msnbc boards but it wasn't too long ago that he admitted to doing it now he is ashamed and refuses to acknowledge it. Typical dishonest lil' coward.

So you're claiming there is a shortage of properly qualified people for jobs?:cuckoo:

So it's back to your old dishonest tactic of putting words into my mouth so you can call me cuckoo?

What I am saying is that I have seen it happen where someone over qualified applies for a job becasue they NEED a job but then they don't get it because the employer has the assumption that when something better comes along that this employee will jump at it and leave the employer looking to fill the spot AGAIN.
Do you get it yet or do I have to dumb it down some more so you can understand??

What this is Rabbi, and it's only too obvious. Is dr's attempt to deflect away from the fact that this is Obama's economy. The days of blaming Bush are over. Once Obama made those promises about how the stimulus would work, and then signed that stimulus, he then owned this economy.....dr obviously doesn't have the guts to admit it....He will NOT hold this president accountable....All he has is the blame Bush BS that this country is tired of hearing.....All he has is "well, what are the tax cuts doing. They've never created any jobs so?.. so, so, so, so so, so."

The dudes a hack...always has been....And so far, he's asking for proof from people, while he provides no proof of his own.

Last edited:

Someone made a claim, I agreed with them and then you attacked me as you tried to put words into my mouth. So if you had a problem with the relevancy you should have just avoided it to begin with instead of blindly cvoming after me only to try to hide behind you latest BS excuse. LOL

As far as the jobs aspect of this discussion it seems quite relevant though so what is your point??

What this is Rabbi, and it's only too obvious. Is dr's attempt to deflect away from the fact that this is Obama's economy. The days of blaming Bush are over. Once Obama made those promises about how the stimulus would work, and then signed that stimulus, he then owned this economy.....dr obviously doesn't have the guts to admit it....He will NOT hold this president accountable....All he has is the blame Bush BS that this country is tired of hearing.....All he has is "well, what are the tax cuts doing. They've never created any jobs so, so, so, so, so so, so,.

The dudes a hack...always has been....And so far, he's asking for proof from people, while he provides no proof of his own.

That's clearly the case. He presents dishonest arguments, like the Bush tax cuts, passed in 2001, are responsible for the economic meltdown in 2007. This conveniently ignores the low unemployment and the growth in between those periods.
He is joined by dishonest ignorant hacks like BGFRN who post nonsense they don't even understand, like the 10 year jobs growth rate, as though it were some sort of support to the idea that Bush's policies didn't create a single job. Even though the average rate of unemployment under Bush was probably close to half what it's been under Obama. Even the first two years under Bush even with a recession it did not go above 6%, despite job losses that were higher than what they've been under Obama.

Someone made a claim, I agreed with them and then you attacked me as you tried to put words into my mouth. So if you had a problem with the relevancy you should have just avoided it to begin with instead of blindly cvoming after me only to try to hide behind you latest BS excuse. LOL

As far as the jobs aspect of this discussion it seems quite relevant though so what is your point??
If your comment seems relevant to this discussion then you need to be medicated.

TJ and Rab, no one is going back to the failed Bush policies. America is terrified of the GOP, rightfully so.

"into effect" and "active" are basically the same thing moron. If the best argument you have is to split hairs over the terminology please waste someone else’s' time. I am not taking the bait. However, if you want to debate what was being talked about, which you obviously don't, then by all means try addressing what I actually said instead of trying to change the subject to a terminology debate.

Furthermore if the effects of the taxcuts are no longer working then what is the benefit of having them remain "in effect" and what will extending them do to increase their effect since you claim it's effects are waining?

You obviously think you are the only one allowed to ask questions up here. Sorry Charley, that's not the way it works!

READ YOUR OWN WORDS YOU HACK.

You didn't merely ask me to explain what good it would do. You asked to explain how it letting them expire would create jobs when i NEVER made any such claim.

Please do try to keep up.

LMAO!

How is any of that an answer to this question??

Please do try to keep up. There were two different subjects that jester is trying to merge out of desperation.

Furthermore, i am still waiting on his answer to my questions that he has consistenly avoided so he can demand that I answer his spin based dishonest attempt to put words into my mouth questions until the cows come home but he won't get shite from me until he answers my questions.

Got it yet, or are you going to continue to blindly defend jester's ineptitude and dishonesty all because he disagrees with me??

What this is Rabbi, and it's only too obvious. Is dr's attempt to deflect away from the fact that this is Obama's economy. The days of blaming Bush are over. Once Obama made those promises about how the stimulus would work, and then signed that stimulus, he then owned this economy.....dr obviously doesn't have the guts to admit it....He will NOT hold this president accountable....All he has is the blame Bush BS that this country is tired of hearing.....All he has is "well, what are the tax cuts doing. They've never created any jobs so?.. so, so, so, so so, so."

and here we go with jesters continuous attempts to put words into my mouth so he can attack me for things I NEVER said. Thanks for backing up my description of you again loser. LOL

on that note I am out of here.

But don't worry I will be back monday to continue to pick apart your dishonest spin and avoidance.

Forum List

Back