Tax the rich, lose the rich

743 fuck them don't give them a visa when they leave the armpit they are running too. The tool the article is about didn't even earn it.

The reactionary loons are a hoot! They don't have a normal IQ added up amongst them. Real America and real Americans hate the GOP. And these fools are helping bus the GOP bus back over the cliff. I find their lemming-like self destruction fascinating.

Abraham Lincoln said it best!:

1)You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich

2) You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

3) You can't bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift

4) You can't lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down

5) You can't (promote) the brotherhood of many by inciting class hatred

6) You can't build character and courage by taking away a mans initiative and independence

7) You can't help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves

These are the principles we must all remember when heading to the polls in november, and in the next presidential election.

The liberal/progressive agenda will destroy the very foundation of this country. That agenda must be attacked and destroyed.

Lincoln didn't say those things at all... Moron.

Presbytarian Rev. William J.H. Boetcker said them in 1916.

snopes.com: Abraham Lincoln on Prosperity

As always, whenever we encounter a RW parable, rest assured it's complete bullshit. Just lift the rock and look closer, then watch the bugs scramble.

Do yourself a favor if you ever want to improve your piss-poor reputation around here: Conduct a bit of research before pontificating your never-ending partisan nonsense. Thanks for playing, and see you next time you get caught in your near-daily dose of hate-based idiocy.

Last edited:

6) You can't build character and courage by taking away a mans initiative and independence

7) You can't help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves

These are the principles we must all remember when heading to the polls in november, and in the next presidential election.

The liberal/progressive agenda will destroy the very foundation of this country. That agenda must be attacked and destroyed.

As always, whenever we encounter a RW parable, rest assured it's complete bullshit. Just lift the rock and look closer, then watch the bugs scramble.

Do yourself a favor if you ever want to improve your piss-poor reputation around here: Conduct a bit of research before pontificating your never-ending partisan nonsense. Thanks for playing, and see you next time you get caught in your near-daily dose of hate-based idiocy.
And i'm supposed to give a shit what a lil' wet behind the ears lil' pissant like you thinks?

You call me a moron, and accuse me of hate based?

Guarantee you wouldn't talk that shit to my face, youngin'!

Bwaahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaa!

More Rich Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship over Taxes - DailyFinance

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

Tax the rich, lose more jobs. :cuckoo:

Really? Increased the tax on the rich in '93, and had the longest sustained boom in this nation's history. Big tax cut under Bush, and we almost get the Second Great Republican Depression.

And i'm supposed to give a shit what a lil' wet behind the ears lil' pissant like you thinks?

You call me a moron, and accuse me of hate based?

Guarantee you wouldn't talk that shit to my face, youngin'!

Bwaahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaaaaa!

Oh my, another message board tough guy. Every time I see this kind of nonsense, my minds eye sees some 5'4", 250 lb, pimply faced adolescent in his mother basement.

Do you have a pimply face, Jester?

That was right after the Clinton tax increase on the rich, right? ...in keeping with this thread's theme,

which claims you can't raise taxes on the rich lest they all leave and the economy collapses.

You refuted yourself. Good work.

That economic boom occurred DESPITE those tax increases. Sometimes the surge of water is too powerful even for the dam to stop. The 90's proved that. With the tax/economy scenario..................and with the Clinton sex drive/morality scenario.

Oh so, you want to credit the boom (and the disappearance of the deficit) in the 90's to the Republican Congress but Clinton had nothing to do with it?

It's pretty hard to argue with someone who simply invents fairy tales and calls them facts.

I guess Reagan had nothing to do with the 80's boom; that credit goes the DEMOCRATIC Congress?

YES, the Democrat Congress of the 80's gets a lot of credit for that economic boom. See, sometimes an economy booms or busts regardless of what the government does. If it is a massive surge in good stuff, the gov't would have a hard time stopping it. See Clinton tax cuts vs Dot com boom of 90's. That boom was too big for any gov't to stop.

In the 80's, the Dem's flowed with it. They didn't interfere. They didn't WANT to then either, because Dem's of those days weren't far left radical libs like today's Dem's. THOSE Dem's actually wanted to WIN the Cold War, and knew the economic boom would help them. Dem's of today are a far different, far more radical and dangerous breed than those of the 80's or even 90's.

As for Clinton, no, he didn't have much say. All he could do is veto or not veto. Presidents don't pass laws, Congress' does. A president can only veto or not veto.

But yes, the Dem Congress of the 80's gets a lot of credit.

Now TODAY? The economy is incredibly fragile. There isn't much the gov't can do for a quick fix it's so bad. But there is a LOT they can do to hurt it, like raising taxes. The economy of the early-mid 90's could absorb and really ignore a tax hike because it was so strong and growing so fast. Today's economy can't sustain that.

Conservatives are in a bind.

In order to get all their big tax cuts for the rich over the years, they had to throw in little tax cuts for lower income Americans, but now,

half of American households (the lower income end) pay NO federal income taxes. What does the GOP do now?

Run on giving tax cuts just to the wealthy? They'd have to, unless they're going to cut lower income Americans' taxes below zero.

What's the GOP tax plan NOW??

Wait wait wait wait wait:eusa_hand:

You are saying the conservatives kept cutting taxes to the point that 50% of mid-lower income people DO NOT pay taxes anymore? That now, to cut taxes the right can only cut them for the top 50% since they are the only ones that pay taxes?

And you left wing retards are COMPLAINING about that????

Ummm.................OK. So how about we raise taxes on the 50% of people who don't pay them, to make them "pay their fair share"?

Unbelievable. The left complains and criticizes the right, for what? Because the right lowered taxes to the point that HALF the country doesn't pay taxes!!!!!! And the left's answer is that any additional tax cut is only for the wealthy BECAUSE THE REST DON'T PAY TAXES?

Do you realize what a fucking retard that makes you sound like?

Seems like that lower 50% would be THANKING the right for getting them out of having to pay taxes, no??

Conservatives are in a bind.

In order to get all their big tax cuts for the rich over the years, they had to throw in little tax cuts for lower income Americans, but now,

half of American households (the lower income end) pay NO federal income taxes. What does the GOP do now?

Run on giving tax cuts just to the wealthy? They'd have to, unless they're going to cut lower income Americans' taxes below zero.

What's the GOP tax plan NOW??

Tax cuts for all.

Huh? You dont pay taxes? Well, pay some and you can enjoy the cuts next year.

You're quite dense. And you made my point. You can call them tax cuts for all, but only the upper half of Americans will get any, because the lower half don't pay any.

yes, Republicans should run on that. Tax cuts for the wealthiest 50% of Americans. Good luck.

So, how can the bottom 50% bitch at the top 50% to "Pay their fair share", when that same bottom 50% doesn't pay ANY?

So, I say the BOTTOM 50% should stop whining and start PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE.

Right? Isn't the left's theme to make the rich "Pay their fair share"? So, shouldn't you morons on the left be demanding that those who pay ZERO, that bottom 50%, be made to pay their fair share now?

You libturds just don't realize how stupid you are until one of us has to point it out.

And yes JakeStarkey, we know you love lamp.

Some righty argue to me Obama is not slick. He's got libtards thinking a tax credit to someone not even paying taxes is a tax cut. He's sold it so well, these clowns think they deserve it.

He has the bottom 50% libtards who pay NOTHING in fed income tax whining and moaning about how the top 50% who pay ALL the fed income taxes need to "Pay their fair share".

Hey, bottom 50%, pay your fair fuc*ing share of these taxes!!!! Then you can whine about the rich. Until then, shut your trap, you pay NOTHING in income tax! PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE BOTTOM 50%!!!

And yes JakeStarkey, again, we heard you, you love lamp, we know.

The Rabbi is stupid! I just realized how stupid. Everyone carefully read his post above, think about it, shake your heads at his stupidity, and just skip him from now on. He offers nothing, absolutely nothing worthwhile. Of course, he is a radical form of a libertarian, so thinking folks don't expect much from that type.
It's called SPIN.....and, what you can rely-upon "conservatives" to do, when you've got 'em backed-into-a-corner.

When they start rephrasing your position/question (much the way Texans rewrite American History books), so they CAN respond, you know you've just whupped 'em.

Is it any wonder they think Sarah Palin is competent to do (much of) anything? :rolleyes:

You know, NYcarbineer, reading The Rabbi reveals just how far out of touch the reactionary right is with how America feels. The Dems are in no trouble at all this fall.
.....And, what better example, OF that, than Sharron Angle? :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD7f3FwNZu8]YouTube - ‪Sharron Angle runs away from reporter Nathan Baca (6/18/10)‬‎[/ame]​

bucs90 is not interested in facts, rather only in power. Thus bucs has no trouble lying.

Enough already Jake. We heard you the first time.....you love lamp....we know.

Bucs loves lying. We know it, thus we discount what he has to say. He is no more worthy of any respect here than Rabbi. But for grins and chuckles, they are the best. Thanks, Chuckles.

Link for the 95% figure, loon. You don't have one.

Ha!! My favorite part of debating liberals is when faced with damning evidence they can't argue, their instincts begin to demand "LINK LINK LINK". And I understand, as the average liberal is so uninformed from a lack of their own research. There are countless studies showing the "poor" of America live better than 95% of the rest of the world. Here is a good one.

How "Poor" are America's Poor? | The Heritage Foundation

And I picked that particular one for one reason and one reason only: The joy of awaiting the inevitable liberal response of attacking the source rather than the data. Oh joy, this is gonna be fun!:eusa_angel:

LOL So you pick a biased source because you know it will be attacked and called out for what it is?? And for some reason you believe that works in your favor??

First off your link is biased and BS based on the things it uses to compare and claim that makes our poor better off than western europe and japan.

Better Off Than Europeans, Japanese
The average "poor" American lives in a larger house or apartment than does the average West European (This is the average West European, not poor West Europeans). Poor Americans eat far more meat, are more likely to own cars and dishwashers, and are more likely to have basic modern amenities such as indoor toilets than is the general West European population.

How can you claim that possession of a car in a country where just a few weeks ago right wingers on this very board were trying to tell me that a car is a necessity to a region that has mass transit where people don't "need" or use cars on a comparable level to the US as a way to judge prosperity?? How is that really a fair comparison??
It even goes on to try and compare the number of TVs and electronic devices currently in US homes to the numbers back in the 1930s when such things were considered luxuries in a desperate attempt to claim how much better off our poor are.

It cherry picks random household objects which are by most standards NORMAL requirements for a home such as AC and automatic dishwashers and tries to claim that because US homes have more of them that it proves our poor is better off than the "average western european" LOL OMG a small portion of our poverty level homes have more automatic dishwashers than most of western europe did almost 30 years ago so that means were are better than they WERE. LOL
Seventeen percent of U.S. households in "poverty" have automatic dishwashers, well above the rate for the general West European population in 1980

Then, This is also hilarious. it tries to compare the number of cars own by our poor to the number of cars owned by poor mexicans and poles. LOL Woohoo our poor is better than poor mexicans and poor poles. LOL Now that is something to brag about.

Then to top it all off your own article is 20 years old. Do you have anything more recent to support your current claim??

Last edited:
Um.....you know if the rich leave, so does their money, and so does a massive % of federal tax dollars.

So if you say "Good fuckin' riddance" to them, also say good riddance to:

- A well funded military
- Maintenance on all US interstates and highways
- Maintenance and preservation on all US national parks you libs love so much
- Funding for the FBI, CIA, DEA, Secret Service, Dept of Energy
- Funding for your local police, fire, ems and schools
- Funding for public libraries

Well, I could go on and on, but it's fairly sad and pathetic how angry you lefties get in your envious rage at the rich. Their wealth supports much of our comfortable lives. You should thank them.

It seems incredible that you would give the exodus of the rich in the 1950s as an example of what happens when taxes are too high, then list all these institutions that you believe will have a disaster if the rich leave, yet don't seem to notice that each and every of these institutions flourished during the 1950s.

I too just really have to ask: Are you really that dumb?

OK, let me ask you this:

If everyone making over $250,000 in the USA moved to Asia, would those government funded items I listed continue to exist, grow, succeed, etc????

The comfort Americans live in relative to the rest of the world is because rich people's taxes fund it.

To that, I say THANK YOU rich bosses, and I hope I can get promoted and a raise.

WOW nice unrealistic scare tactic. LOL AS if "everyone making over 250,000 would leave. LOL

However, take your spin. If everyone making over $250,000 and in a postion to create a job or two did so with the taxcuts they already have how much would that help our economy and the employment numbers?

BTW thanks for exposing the ulterior motive to your brown nosing, you want a promotion and a pay raise. So does you integrity really come so cheep??

Uh, Rabbi, nobody I know who makes 250,000 and more (and I know quite a few at the country club) are planning to move one county over, much less one country.

You are moron if you think anyone is doing anything more than laughing at you.

tax the rich get a trillion dollars, don't worry tea baggers your double wides won't be taxed.

Tax the job creators (the rich) if it will help with the deficit. But dont do it when you are asking the job creators (the rich) to create jobs.

If it is raining out and a man is fixing your leaking roof, would you consider it the right time to ask him to FIRST fix the broken leg on the chair in your living room?

The point that the right wingers still aren't getting is that the job creators had the taxcuts and haven't created jobs with them and the reasons rightwingers gave for the job creators not doingtheir job will still exist even if their taxcuts are estended, so the job creators will still feel justified in maintaining the status quo and not creating jobs.

To use your analogy,

It's raining out and the man who is supposed to be working on your leaking roof isn't but he says if you don't fire him for not doing his job with the money you already gave him then he will get to it after you extend his contract and give him more money. The broken leg on the chair is of no real importance because if he won't fix your roof so why even bother to ask him to fix your chair?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back