Tax the rich, lose the rich

The Rabbi is driven like a wild coney fleeing the death-dealing pursuit dogs. Flee, little coney, flee.
Maybe he's Sharron Angle's driver????
916.gif

:confused:

Conservatives are in a bind.

In order to get all their big tax cuts for the rich over the years, they had to throw in little tax cuts for lower income Americans, but now,

half of American households (the lower income end) pay NO federal income taxes. What does the GOP do now?

Run on giving tax cuts just to the wealthy? They'd have to, unless they're going to cut lower income Americans' taxes below zero.

What's the GOP tax plan NOW??

Stop the lying, Rab. No, the Kennedy tax cuts are not in effect. Yes, the Bush tax cuts are in effect right now.

We are in a recession, and we are not seeing those current tax rates of Bush start job growth.
Hell....we haven't (even) seen the REAGAN-JOBS, yet!!!!!!!

:eek:

Limbag said we saw those in the'90s.​

Wow.....outta thin-air, no doubt!!!

:eusa_eh:

"In fact Clinton admitted that he had no idea of the size of the fraud and malfeasance committed against the American people during the previous 12 years of the Bushonian Cabal.

When Bush left the White House, the last debt numbers published by the Bush Regime was $5.66 trillion, when, in fact, the actual size of the debt was about $14 trillion. In other words, the national debt was about three times the stated numbers."

The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"

The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"

The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"

The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

The doing away with the tax cuts will no doubt cost more jobs at this time. Businesses needs those cuts now more than ever. At this point it's not about creating jobs, it's keeping people in their jobs. Until there is confidence again in our leadership and, they show they have a clue as to how to turn it around, businesses have no choice but to hold on tight and try to weather the storm.

Funny, how not one of these loons is willing to step up and place any blame on the leftwing leadership for their abject failings. They just won't admit that this president is abjectly failing. His administration is abjectly failing. The Senate and Congress are abjectly failing, on BOTH sides of the aisle. Until those change, there will be no reason for business to expand. Right now, all they can do is hold on.

And another fact is that there ARE jobs out there. Every Sunday I open the classifieds out of curiosity and see plenty of them. Of course, I live in low tax, non-union South Carolina, where big businesses are flocking to all of a sudden (seriously, if you need a job, SC is getting loaded with them, check the online classifieds of our larger cities Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Rock Hill (South of Charlotte).

The problem is left wingers see many jobs as below them. They see most Americans as below them. Their self convinced intellectual superiority makes them feel they are far too imporant to stock a shelf in a warehouse. Even if that job pays 15-20 dollars an hour.

Any person who cannot find a job right now is probably going to find they have only themselves to blame. Their ego or their rap sheet. But there are jobs out there.

Employers do not hire people who are over qualified for the job. Right now there is an abundance of highly educated and highly skilled people who are out of work - and super markets ain't hiring them.

Exactly, why hire someone to do a job that is far below their qualifications who is bound to leave if something better comes along??

In order to get all their big tax cuts for the rich over the years, they had to throw in little tax cuts for lower income Americans, but now,

half of American households (the lower income end) pay NO federal income taxes. What does the GOP do now?

Run on giving tax cuts just to the wealthy? They'd have to, unless they're going to cut lower income Americans' taxes below zero.

Tax cuts for all.

Huh? You dont pay taxes? Well, pay some and you can enjoy the cuts next year.

And another fact is that there ARE jobs out there. Every Sunday I open the classifieds out of curiosity and see plenty of them. Of course, I live in low tax, non-union South Carolina, where big businesses are flocking to all of a sudden (seriously, if you need a job, SC is getting loaded with them, check the online classifieds of our larger cities Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Rock Hill (South of Charlotte).

The problem is left wingers see many jobs as below them. They see most Americans as below them. Their self convinced intellectual superiority makes them feel they are far too imporant to stock a shelf in a warehouse. Even if that job pays 15-20 dollars an hour.

Any person who cannot find a job right now is probably going to find they have only themselves to blame. Their ego or their rap sheet. But there are jobs out there.

Employers do not hire people who are over qualified for the job. Right now there is an abundance of highly educated and highly skilled people who are out of work - and super markets ain't hiring them.

Exactly, why hire someone to do a job that is far below their qualifications who is bound to leave if something better comes along??

So you're claiming there is a shortage of properly qualified people for jobs?:cuckoo:

The Rabbi is stupid! I just realized how stupid. Everyone carefully read his post above, think about it, shake your heads at his stupidity, and just skip him from now on. He offers nothing, absolutely nothing worthwhile. Of course, he is a radical form of a libertarian, so thinking folks don't expect much from that type.

Tax cuts for all.

Huh? You dont pay taxes? Well, pay some and you can enjoy the cuts next year.

You're quite dense. And you made my point. You can call them tax cuts for all, but only the upper half of Americans will get any, because the lower half don't pay any.

yes, Republicans should run on that. Tax cuts for the wealthiest 50% of Americans. Good luck.

You know, NYcarbineer, reading The Rabbi reveals just how far out of touch the reactionary right is with how America feels. The Dems are in no trouble at all this fall.

Some righty argue to me Obama is not slick. He's got libtards thinking a tax credit to someone not even paying taxes is a tax cut. He's sold it so well, these clowns think they deserve it.

topspin is spin doctoring. Try posting what the Chief actually said, son.

Thanks for admitting that you just lost that point. Your language gave you away.

Tools go around claiming victory, you've mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck what you think.

The only problem I see with your (lack of) logic is that they already have this money and are not doing anything with it now so how will extending the taxcuts promote said expansion when it hasn't done so thus far??

I keep seeing all of these rightwingers making claims about what the job creators will do with the taxcuts but the rightwingers love to ignore the fact that nothing will really change even IF the taxcuts are extended so how can you honestly claim that the taxcuts will do anything when they haven't done anything thus far??
Not doing anything with it?....Got proof?

I guarantee that the majority of businesses are using those cuts to help keep them afloat. To help keep people employed. To help make payroll. To try and avoid lay-offs. To pay business expenses. And on and on and on.

Take those cuts away, and there is no doubt that there will be many more people losing their jobs.

The main reason why businesses aren't expanding, is the lack of confidence in our leadership.

Way to skip my previous post you cowardly dishonest hack. You know, the one where you dishonestly try to put words in my mouth so you could attack me for something i never said, AGAIN. So how about you go back and substantiate your attack or admit that you LIED and then we can talk about what I said compared to what you said in this post??

Oh and since you are big on proof can you prove you claims?? I didn't think so. LOL Way to expose your hypocrisy as you hold me to a different standard than you hold yourself. LOL
The proof is already happening, ya' ignorant hack. It's been explained many times up here by many different people. You just refuse to accept it because you are so desperate to get somebody to buy into your bullshit..Well, nobody's buying your uneducated bullshit, except for a couple of your fellow ignorant loons like Malarkey...Now, I've answered the questions many times, i'm through answering them. It's time for you to now answer a couple o' questions.....Where is your proof that the cuts aren't helping to save jobs at this point, and just what the fuck do you think doing away with the cuts will accomplish, seeing as though their is obviously no confidence in this president and administration within the business community....Not that your ignorant lil' childish ass will ever admit it.

It's time for lockstepping, bootlicking liberal loons such as yourself to admit that your boy is an abject failure on so many levels.

Forum List

Back