Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

Of course not. She rakes it in from those young girl's parents. No father of a young girl is able to say no to that look his little sweetheart gives him when she wants something, like a Taylor Swift album or tickets if possible.
I got suckered into spice girls purchases for my girls. Heard that shit endlessly 😝

You should have said that first.
I'm sorry. I should have considered how hard it is for you to keep up with discussion. I'll use smaller words and explain it like I would for a child when I see you are on a thread.

I'm sorry. I should have considered how hard it is for you to keep up with discussion. I'll use smaller words and explain it like I would for a child when I see you are on a thread.
You don't need to do any of that. But the right way is to tell the truth the first time so you don't have this problem.

Because I always said yes she now travels with me to see hot Asian chics performances 😆
I got the last laugh, albeit decades later
Does yours sometimes get confused about which of you is the parent, and which is the child? She has ridden with me driving all her life, but suddenly she thinks she needs to tell me how much to slow down when approaching a red light.

I'm not aware of a history of drunken partying from Swift. Her main audience is young girls, and she guards her position as role model closely.
Swift is a very pleasant person, her concert entourage are very, shallow, demanding, entitled and rude. Again, she is great, her crew is not, the last time through they called us for transportation and we declined.

Look carefully at as many pictures of this person as you can find and ask yourself whether it was born biologically male or female .
Once you have been told that she was an entrained trans from a very early age it is nigh impossible to 100% believe she is biologically female .

And plenty of other evidence to support that belief .

But another topic for another day .

Look carefully at as many pictures of this person as you can find and ask yourself whether it was born biologically male or female .
Once you have been told that she was an entrained trans from a very early age it is nigh impossible to 100% believe she is biologically female .

And plenty of other evidence to support that belief .

But another topic for another day .
You do realize that there are women born with slightly masculine facial features and vice versa?

It’s weird that your response to everything is to jump straight to the most batshit insane conspiracy theory from the get-go

You do realize that there are women born with slightly masculine facial features and vice versa?

It’s weird that your response to everything is to jump straight to the most batshit insane conspiracy theory from the get-go

As usual you are one of our resident CT fanatics .

I offer you a suggestion / possibility which I make quite clear you can readily deny and you then fail to display Comprehension and act as though I am dogmatically advocating something off - beat and only based on sheer speculation .

The trouble with posters like yourself is you never ever research your belief and consider non- mainstream narratives which are invariably only occasionally part true--- on a lucky and good day

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
/----/ You clowns sure can't run Dementia Joe on his record. All you have is a Tenny Bopper idol.
1718192205466.png

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?

I've yet to understand why MAGA loses it's shit over Taylor Swift. Yes, she is a billionaire and she is strong, independent Woman........never mind....

I've yet to understand why MAGA loses it's shit over Taylor Swift. Yes, she is a billionaire and she is strong, independent Woman........never mind....
Nobody's losing anything. They just don't like entertainers wasting time and polarizing audiences with political activism.

Forum List

Back