Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

You are convinced that everything is desgne to advance some political agenda or another, and every organization, private or public is pulling all the strings from some office somewhere. Of all the possible reasons to hate the GOP. what they convinced you of is at the top of the list.
I didn’t say that, that is really bad reading comprehension you have. I said we don’t know the criteria or how people make decisions on these awards, Oscars are based on votes, and who and why are people given a votes is arbitrary. The HOF in major league sports are the same. Time’s Man of the Year award is the same.

There may or may not be an agenda, we have no idea, so for you to claim that it was political or not, you have no clue. I hope she enjoys and appreciates her selection. I know of people that are real hero’s, and really self sacrificing people who work hard and sacrifice save lives or have hearts of gold that are humanitarians that aren’t rich or have a talent to sing that are better choices for person of the year.

And now that they know that just a word from her increased voter registration by 35,000 votes, they fear her. MAGA cult members aren't the first ones to have their heart broke by a pretty young blond girl with big tits.
Sure, whats wrong with that?

I dont want to lose any more than you do so I take her threat seriously

And now that they know that just a word from her increased voter registration by 35,000 votes, they fear her. MAGA cult members aren't the first ones to have their heart broke by a pretty young blond girl with big tits.
So its the MAGA cult verses the taylor swift drunken party girl cult?

Ok, if thats how it must be

Sure it makes us worry. Too many people voting without having a clue what's going on. Swift urging people to vote who can't even spell elections. That's how we got into this mess we are in.

So its the MAGA cult verses the taylor swift drunken party girl cult?

Ok, if thats how it must be
I'm not aware of a history of drunken partying from Swift. Her main audience is young girls, and she guards her position as role model closely.

I'm not aware of a history of drunken partying from Swift. Her main audience is young girls, and she guards her position as role model closely.
Taylor Swift is not quite down to the level of Miley Cyrus or some of the other pre-teen girl role models

but they share the same fanbase and have much the same message

And she is ultra rich. She has a claimed net worth of over 1.1 billion dollars. She rakes that in as you claim from young girls.

Taylor Swift is not quite down to the level of Miley Cyrus or some of the other pre-teen girl role models

but they share the same fanbase and have much the same message
You are mistaken ------ again.

And she is ultra rich. She has a claimed net worth of over 1.1 billion dollars. She rakes that in as you claim from young girls.
Of course not. She rakes it in from those young girl's parents. No father of a young girl is able to say no to that look his little sweetheart gives him when she wants something, like a Taylor Swift album or tickets if possible.

Of course not. She rakes it in from those young girl's parents. No father of a young girl is able to say no to that look his little sweetheart gives him when she wants something, like a Taylor Swift album or tickets if possible.
You should have said that first.

I'm a rightie and I couldn't care less about this woman with one exception. I live in KC and I am tired of hearing about her relationship with Travis. It was literally a topic again this am on the news.
Nonsensical hen cackling gossip shit.

As for her politics I don't care.

Pre or early teens don't have the scratch. Daddy?

Forum List

Back