Tea Party Cancer spreads to National Cathedral.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Disrupter of Muslim prayer at National Cathedral: God and Drudge sent me

The woman who disrupted the first ever Muslim prayer service conducted at the National Cathedral claims she was sent to protest the ceremony by God after reading about it on the Drudge Report.

In an interview with World Net Daily, Christine Weick, 50, said she read about the event on Drudge and became enraged, saying, “My blood began to boil as I read the comments of how this is to be such a wonderful event and how religious tolerance can, for the first time, be shown in our nation’s capital.”

Friday’s prayer service was just beginning when Weick stood up and began walking towards the front of the cathedral shouting.

Clink on the story. What she actually shouted will make you laugh.

Fox and Koch Bros. Tea Party have seriously dumbed this country down.

"After being ejected, Weick said she got into her SUV and began the 400-mile trip back to Tennessee where she says she lives in her car after being disowned by her family because she took a stand against same-sex marriage and other “moral issues.” According to Weick, her husband divorced her last year “over a spiritual conflict.”

LOL

Wake me up when the premier mosque(s) in the United States permit guest-speakers and guest-prayers from the Christian and Jewish and Bhuddist and Shinto and Sikh and Zoroastrian and other spiritual communities...

"After being ejected, Weick said she got into her SUV and began the 400-mile trip back to Tennessee where she says she lives in her car after being disowned by her family because she took a stand against same-sex marriage and other “moral issues.” According to Weick, her husband divorced her last year “over a spiritual conflict.”

LOL
Ah...a loony.

It's a mosque. We'll find that out when muslims demand that all other religions be banned. We'll have our very own Temple Mount.

Wake me up when the premier mosque(s) in the United States permit guest-speakers and guest-prayers from the Christian and Jewish and Bhuddist and Shinto and Sikh and Zoroastrian and other spiritual communities...

Christian_Bypass.jpg

Disrupter of Muslim prayer at National Cathedral: God and Drudge sent me

The woman who disrupted the first ever Muslim prayer service conducted at the National Cathedral claims she was sent to protest the ceremony by God after reading about it on the Drudge Report.

In an interview with World Net Daily, Christine Weick, 50, said she read about the event on Drudge and became enraged, saying, “My blood began to boil as I read the comments of how this is to be such a wonderful event and how religious tolerance can, for the first time, be shown in our nation’s capital.”

Friday’s prayer service was just beginning when Weick stood up and began walking towards the front of the cathedral shouting.

Clink on the story. What she actually shouted will make you laugh.

Fox and Koch Bros. Tea Party have seriously dumbed this country down.

Dumbed down indeed. You and your OP confirm it.

There is no evidence to suggest that this woman was a member of the Tea Party. It seems that she is unhinged and has fallen on hard times in the last several years. I hope she gets the help she desperately needs.

There is no evidence to suggest that this woman was a member of the Tea Party. It seems that she is unhinged and has fallen on hard times in the last several years. I hope she gets the help she desperately needs.

she could afford gas for the 800 mile round trip... times aren't that hard,

Who knows where she got the money. Was she not living out of her car or something?

She's not exactly alone. Sadly.

Franklin Graham condemns Washington cathedral for hosting Muslim prayer service Christian News on Christian Today

At least Franklin Graham expressed his veiws in a proper fashion. He didn't hide out in a bathroom, thinking he was invisible, and try disrupt the service.

If the Tea Party is a cancer then liberalism is a venereal disease.

Forum List

Back