Teacher Accused Of Raping Twelve Year Old Boy and Grooming Other Minors

Meh, I'd have tapped that at 12. Shit at 12 I'd have tapped pretty much any female that would have let me.

This woman had sex with a 13yo boy and even got pregnant and did no time at all.

I don't get it, but what I do get is that a child male or female doesn't have a fully developed brain and cannot consent to sex period. Gender doesn't matter in the slightest.

Well then I was raped by the girl who sat in front of me in social studies class in 8th grade at 12.

This ain't Mexico.

Exactly and I'm astounded that a fellow conservative of mine seems to be alright with this because the suspect was a woman. What the fuck does it matter!?

Exactly and I'm astounded that a fellow conservative of mine seems to be alright with this because the suspect was a woman. What the fuck does it matter!?
Juvenile male fantasy thing, some never act on, but never get over the fantasy. The member you are referring to, I am sure is responding from the aspect, that at that age boys would be willing to nab any female that let them, especially any that encouraged them. But, no excuse, especially for a 38 year old, and especially a teacher, at that.

Last edited:
Juvenile male fantasy thing, some never act on, but never get over the fantasy. The member you are referring to, I am sure is responding from the aspect, that at that age boys would be willing to nab any female that let them, especially any the encouraged them. But, no excuse, especially for a 38 year old, and especially a teacher, at that.

Yes but there's no difference as if it was a willing female child. Children (especially that young) cannot consent no matter their gender is the point.

I bet he enjoyed the heavy hangers but she should have went for a bit older young man.....Would her death be called for if the young man was 15?

Not likely....more like.

6d2cc4b04f3723f2ee89038d000939a5.jpg

I bet he enjoyed the heavy hangers but she should have went for a bit older young man.....Would her death be called for if the young man was 15?

Not likely....more like.

6d2cc4b04f3723f2ee89038d000939a5.jpg

What would you say if the genders were reversed?

Despite what the dems might have you believe the woman is not going to knock the boy up.

So you think that a woman is not capable of becoming a sexual predator? What if that was your son, nephew, or grandson or something?

Forum List

Back