Teacher Accused Of Raping Twelve Year Old Boy and Grooming Other Minors

Testosterone drives libido
And estrogen... BTW a woman's body produces both.
You obviously cannot learn about what it’s like to be a man from a woman. And vice versa
Yet a few lines down this post you'll claim to have done just that. Kinda seems now you're just talking out of your ass.
Obviously I’m a man.
It wasn't at all obvious considering you've declared yourself an authority on female sexuality.
What I know about women and their sex drive I’ve learned from what women themselves say and want.
So it is possible to learn from listening to others? What then of the women who say they enjoy casual, no strings sex?

We Asked Women How They Feel About Casual Sex
As well as it just being common knowledge.
It sounds more like the wishful thinking of an incel.
You seriously think that women wanting emotional connections and men just wanting sex is something I just made up?
I think it's something a patriarchal society that used to consider women and daughters as property of their father's and husband's made up and that weak and insecure men believe.
did I say that? A woman getting wet isn’t as clear cut indicator of sexual arousal as a man getting an erection is.
It's not sexual arousal, it's natural physical responses to sexual stimulation just like getting slapped on the ass turns your cheek red whether the intent was punishment or foreplay.
it’s an expression of a societal and cultural truth
A society of stunted incels maybe.

Forum List

Back