Teacher Accused Of Raping Twelve Year Old Boy and Grooming Other Minors

Absolutely disgusting. The fact that she's a woman means absolutely nothing btw. She'll feel the other side of it in prison. People guilty of things like this should be put to death.

At least he doesn't have to carry her baby to term

No shit, sherlock. But if its rape on one side of the river how can it be consensual on the other?
Could be different age of consent, maybe not the same moral position regarding teachers and student. It is not for me to set morals in other countries. I stand with the laws and morals of this country within this country. They are not world wide. I thought you would already be aware of that Dr. Watson.

That’s a horrible definition and would make a lot of high school relationships a crime in your book

Well if they're really close in age then it falls underneath the Romeo and Juliet law. An eighteen year old is a whole lot different than a thirty-eight year old with a twelve year old.

Then you would agree your previous definition was wrong

I guess so. It just depends on the situation I suppose. Not like children should be having sex though. Especially unprotected. Too many unwanted teen pregnancies happen that which makes the abortion rate go up. Kids need parental supervision and to be taught these things and I my book once they reach puberty.

So you think that a woman is not capable of becoming a sexual predator? What if that was your son, nephew, or grandson or something?
Aren’t you a dude? Did you not go through puberty?

Yes, an adult woman having sex with an underage boy is legally statutory rape.

No, it is not the same as an adult man having sex with an underage girl.

Men and women are not the same. A woman can never understand what it’s like to be a man.

Why is it okay for a woman to say that men don’t understand what it’s like to be a woman, but men can’t say the reverse?

Why is it okay for a woman to

Aren’t you a dude? Did you not go through puberty?

Yes, an adult woman having sex with an underage boy is legally statutory rape.

No, it is not the same as an adult man having sex with an underage girl.

Men and women are not the same. A woman can never understand what it’s like to be a man.
What's the difference? I'd love to hear this Bingo science. 😄

That sounds like deflection. Having trouble explaining what that difference is? 😄
Ok, men want sex more than women do. Obviously, this varies from person to person. But if you’re a woman you literally do not understand. Every straight man understands that a teen boy bonking his teacher is not really rape in the same sense as if the genders were reversed.

It’s more of a physical thing for men and less an emotional thing like it is for women.

Plus there’s the whole erection thing and the logistics of how sex between a man and a woman works. I shouldn’t need to get graphic, but it makes it difficult for the man to be the victim.

99% of men would simply consider a teen boy having sex with his adult female teacher (especially an attractive one) as being lucky, not a victim. Period.

Ok, men want sex more than women do.
Do you have any evidence to support this claim or are you simply relying on your personal experience of women being reluctant to sleep with you?
Obviously, this varies from person to person. But if you’re a woman you literally do not understand.
And I can't gain understanding from listening to women or scientific studies on sexual desire? Why not?
It’s more of a physical thing for men and less an emotional thing like it is for women.
It would be news to my 15 year old self that men aren't emotional about sex after listening to my brother sing I Swear from All For One over and over.

Are you a man or a woman? How do you seem to be an authority on what both men and women feel sexually if it's takes one to know one?
Plus there’s the whole erection thing and the logistics of how sex between a man and a woman works. I shouldn’t need to get graphic, but it makes it difficult for the man to be the victim.
Women also get wet occasionally during rape and sexual assault. Does that mean it's not rape?
99% of men would simply consider a teen boy having sex with his adult female teacher (especially an attractive one) as being lucky, not a victim. Period.
That's an expression of their own bias, not indicative any scientific truths.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim or are you simply relying on your personal experience of women being reluctant to sleep with you?
Testosterone drives libido

And I can't gain understanding from listening to women or scientific studies on sexual desire? Why not?
You obviously cannot learn about what it’s like to be a man from a woman. And vice versa

Are you a man or a woman? How do you seem to be an authority on what both men and women feel sexually if it's takes one to know one?
Obviously I’m a man.

What I know about women and their sex drive I’ve learned from what women themselves say and want.

As well as it just being common knowledge.

You seriously think that women wanting emotional connections and men just wanting sex is something I just made up?
Women also get wet occasionally during rape and sexual assault. Does that mean it's not rape?
did I say that? A woman getting wet isn’t as clear cut indicator of sexual arousal as a man getting an erection is.
That's an expression of their own bias, not indicative any scientific truths.
it’s an expression of a societal and cultural truth

Forum List

Back