Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Things you believe, like "men can get pregnant", and "vaccinated people can't get covid because Joe Biden said so". Insanity.
When have I ever stated that I believe "men can get pregnant"? Link it.

When have I ever stated that "vaccinated people can't get Covid"? Link it. (I was vaccinated and I got covid, btw)

Some do, though there are many ways to warp children's minds

Such as demonizing America for using the atomic bomb to end the pacific war, or glorifying Black LIES Matter

Teaching students about the use of atomic bombs at the end of WWII "warps children's minds"? How much of history do you want to keep secret? Maybe you should write your own textbook. You could sell it with a camera as a set.

This is what it boils down to for their simple minds:

View attachment 786317 <<<<< Awwww! So sweet!

View attachment 786318 <<<<< OMIGOD! How horrible!
Aren't you forgetting your own team?

KdDnCyG.jpg

Because cops routinely get into violent situations resulting in litigation.

You’re talking about recording teachers because you don’t agree with their supposed ideology.

Big difference
According to you teachers never engage in offensive behavior

So what are you trying to hide?

And even if it did happen, and all these cameras recorded all these teachers all day, when it shows the teachers have been saying nothing particularly worrisome after all, they still wouldn’t be vindicated cause these people would claim they “solved” it by putting the cameras there.

According to you teachers never engage in offensive behavior

So what are you trying to hide?
I’m not trying to hide anything. I’m not a teacher and do not have, or even really care for, kids. I’m just on the side of common sense.

Teaching students about the use of atomic bombs at the end of WWII "warps children's minds"? How much of history do you want to keep secret? Maybe you should write your own textbook. You could sell it with a camera as a set.
You think the bomb was evil and racist

Thats grossly misinforming your students

And God help them if the dont see it your way

No it can't if they are a good teacher and move around the room helping students. All you are doing is showing us how LITTLE you know about schools, teachers, and what a classroom is like.
You may have forgotten the audio but the lib teachers know how damning that could be

Camera’s would be a serious impediment to the lib woke agenda

You may have forgotten the audio but the lib teachers know how damning that could be

Camera’s would be a serious impediment to the lib woke agenda
Who gets to watch these videos and determine if the teacher’s pushing the “wrong” agenda?

Forum List

Back