Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Define "woke".
150929101049-black-coffee-stock.jpg

Seriously though, since I don’t have kids and haven’t stepped foot in an elementary school in decades I’m often shocked by how much it’s changed. It’s like they’re going to school in one of those old Jetsons cartoons

Back in my day, we had a flashlight and finger puppets...

Turns out the teacher has already resigned but the State is still sending investigators to try investigate and even interview the students, just because it had a gay character. Thats a lot of bucks for a "don't say gay" bill that Republicans said wasn't a "don't say gay" bill.

Overhead projectors are museum pieces now. When I first started teaching it was still chalk and blackboards.

You know....if they show an Italian character, kids might become Italian. If they show a left-handed character, kids might become left-handed.

If kids are that easily influenced....teachers should keep showing movies where kids are well behaved and work hard in school.

I just show this all day, every day:

How many times do I have to tell you that the parents of my students (or anyone else for that matter) are welcome in my class any time? You're starting to sound like LA Rain Man with his endless rants about the New England Patriots.
Criminals dont do what they do if they are being watched by the cops

Its when no one is looking that the bad stuff goes on

The last time I was in school- mid 2000’s nursing school- teachers used Powerpoint all the time

IDK, why did you bring them up in the first place? Gay families shouldn't be thought of as normal. They are not. Their children are not the product of the couple's intercourse as is typical and normal. It is OK to be abnormal? Yes!! Just don't try to convince US it's a normal family situation because it isn't.
Why are you so afraid of gay families?

Criminals dont do what they do if they are being watched by the cops

Its when no one is looking that the bad stuff goes on

Maybe you want to have every teacher with a surgically implanted GoPro in their forehead 24/7?

Get some professional help, LA Rain Man.

Forum List

Back