Teacher fired for racist comments

I have seen more so called conservatives cry racism than liberals crying racism on this forum. Every thread, some self proclaimed conservative accuses the left of being racist. I am not seeing this from the liberal side. Of course, their are a few libs who use the R word, but for the most part, it is only a certain faction of the right who think they are being called racist and are, in turn, calling liberals racists on a consistent basis.

You're not seeing this from the liberal side ? Did you just say that ? Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me. All I ever see is the so-called-conservatives calling liberals racists. Sure, there are a few cases where liberals pull the race card, but for the most part, it is the pseudo-conservatives playing the race game.

Yeah, if someone says all black people are stupid...they are going to deservedly get called a racist, no? But if a lib disagrees with the right, for any reason...you call them racists? Hell, there can't even be intelligent conversations around here because of the pseudo-conservatives crying racism every thread.

Show you ? Seriously man ?
Dude, I've been posting on internet message boards since 1997, and from that point until now I have dealt with the left throwing out the race card, sexist card, homophobe card, yada yada yada yada.
The difference now is, it's been stepped up considerably since Obama has been in office.
Fuck, I'm not even seriously going to waste my time. It's all over the goddamned internet, if you want examples go look for them yourself.

Ohio teacher loses job for racist comment

FAIRFIELD, Ohio — A suburban Cincinnati teacher, accused of making a racist remark to a black student, lost his job after a labor hearing.

Gil Voigt, a Fairfield Freshman School science teacher since 2000, has been on unpaid leave since December when he told a student who had professed his desire to follow in the footsteps of President Barack Obama that "we do not need another black president."

"There is good and just cause to terminate the teaching contract," a state referee said Thursday in a letter to the Fairfield Board of Education. The board voted 4-0 with one board member absent to end his employment with the Butler County school system.

Voigt declined to comment but previously said the student, whom he has described as troublesome, misquoted him in the Dec. 3 incident.

He later told Fairfield officials that what he said to the teen was "I think we can't afford another president like Obama, whether he's black or white."

A previous review of Voigt's personnel file showed that in 2008 he was accused of calling a student an "African-American Rudolph" while aiming a laser pointer at the pupil, in 2013 he received a verbal warning after being accused of calling one student "stupid" and others "gay," and in December he was warned for failing to use the adopted curriculum.

Fairfield Superintendent Paul Otten also recommended Thursday that the board discontinue the veteran teacher's employment contract.

The guy has a history of making bigoted comments. Glad they fired his ass.
They always say that. Don't take their word for it, demand to see documentation.

They always say that. Don't take their word for it, demand to see documentation.

LMAO Read the article cited in the OP, dufus. According to his personnel file, there are various documented incidents of him making racial comments, using the term gay in a derogatory way, calling students stupid and not following the school's curriculum. It IS all documented: which gives them ample reason for firing this teacher. :cuckoo:

You're not seeing this from the liberal side ? Did you just say that ? Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me. All I ever see is the so-called-conservatives calling liberals racists. Sure, there are a few cases where liberals pull the race card, but for the most part, it is the pseudo-conservatives playing the race game.

Yeah, if someone says all black people are stupid...they are going to deservedly get called a racist, no? But if a lib disagrees with the right, for any reason...you call them racists? Hell, there can't even be intelligent conversations around here because of the pseudo-conservatives crying racism every thread.

Show you ? Seriously man ?
Dude, I've been posting on internet message boards since 1997, and from that point until now I have dealt with the left throwing out the race card, sexist card, homophobe card, yada yada yada yada.
The difference now is, it's been stepped up considerably since Obama has been in office.
Fuck, I'm not even seriously going to waste my time. It's all over the goddamned internet, if you want examples go look for them yourself.

Again, diggie, have a gander at the Race and Race Relations forum. Notice that 9 out of 10 threads are started by conservatives. It is the conservatives on the board who over and over and over again, ad infinitum, have issues with race and race relations, not the liberals and progressives. If not for the conservatives on this board, there would be no need for an entire forum on racial issues. It is the conservatives who are constantly bringing up this issue.

LMAO Read the article cited in the OP, dufus. According to his personnel file, there are various documented incidents of him making racial comments, using the term gay in a derogatory way, calling students stupid and not following the school's curriculum. It IS all documented: which gives them ample reason for firing this teacher. :cuckoo:
You said "various documented incidents of him making racial comments". The article clearly states there was ONE ACCUSATION. One incident is not "various" and an accusation is not proof. Embellish much, Dufus?

You said "various documented incidents of him making racial comments". The article clearly states there was ONE ACCUSATION. One incident is not "various" and an accusation is not proof. Embellish much, Dufus?

Read the article. I am not embellishing anything. God you are pathetic.

I just quoted the article, stupid. You lied.

From the article:

A previous review of Voigt's personnel file showed that in 2008 he was accused of calling a student an "African-American Rudolph"

Last edited:

From the article:

A previous review of Voigt's personnel file showed that in 2008 he was accused of calling a student an "African-American Rudolph"

Oh, for God's sake, you are so pathetic: selective quoting.

The entire paragraph from the article:
A previous review of Voigt's personnel file showed that in 2008 he was accused of calling a student an "African-American Rudolph" while aiming a laser pointer at the pupil, in 2013 he received a verbal warning after being accused of calling one student "stupid" and others "gay," and in December he was warned for failing to use the adopted curriculum

This last incident was apparently the proverbial last straw.
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

From the article:

A previous review of Voigt's personnel file showed that in 2008 he was accused of calling a student an "African-American Rudolph" while aiming a laser pointer at the pupil, in 2013 he received a verbal warning after being accused of calling one student "stupid" and others "gay," and in December he was warned for failing to use the adopted curriculum

And you said "various documented incidents of him making racial comments". That was a lie. Own up to it, hack, and stop trying to change the subject. The thread is entitled "Teacher fired for racist comments", is it not?

From the article:

And you said "various documented incidents of him making racial comments". That was a lie. Own up to it, hack, and stop trying to change the subject. The thread is entitled "Teacher fired for racist comments", is it not?

What do you think all those citations of problems in his personnel file are if they are not documented evidence of racial and other offenses? As well, everyone knows that language in headlines is configured to grab attention. He did lose his job over the racist comment, but because it was the last straw along with other infractions of the same or similar type. Fool! I'm done. You are not worth bothering with.

Last edited:

:cuckoo: I'm done. You are a complete idiot. What do you think all those citations of offenses are if they are not documented evidence of racial and other offenses? As well, everyone knows that language in headlines is configured to grab attention. He did lose his job over the racist comment, but because it was the last straw along with other infractions of the same or similar type. Fool! I'm done. You are not worth bothering with.
LOL! In other words, you were caught lying about what the article actually said, so instead of owning up to it, you call me a name and say I'm not worth bothering with. Good strategy, only your posts (where you're lying) are still up there for everyone to see. :lol:

As I stated, no teacher should discuss his or her political views with students. How can I make that any clearer? To assume I only mean that conservatives can't do it is implicitly ignoring what I said. I don't say what I don't mean.

You are wrong. And saying this gave nutters here something to aim at. You are allowing them to divert the discussion toward freedom of speech and they will now accuse you ( and the left by proxy) of wanting to control people by silencing them.

Teachers ABSOLUTELY should discuss their political views with students. They just need to do so in a way that educates.......that promotes giod citizenship and critical thinking.

:cuckoo: I'm done. You are a complete idiot. What do you think all those citations of offenses are if they are not documented evidence of racial and other offenses? As well, everyone knows that language in headlines is configured to grab attention. He did lose his job over the racist comment, but because it was the last straw along with other infractions of the same or similar type. Fool! I'm done. You are not worth bothering with.
LOL! In other words, you were caught lying about what the article actually said, so instead of owning up to it, you call me a name and say I'm not worth bothering with. Good strategy, only your posts (where you're lying) are still up there for everyone to see. :lol:

You are nuts and stupid as well. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

As I stated, no teacher should discuss his or her political views with students. How can I make that any clearer? To assume I only mean that conservatives can't do it is implicitly ignoring what I said. I don't say what I don't mean.

You are wrong. And saying this gave nutters here something to aim at. You are allowing them to divert the discussion toward freedom of speech and they will now accuse you ( and the left by proxy) of wanting to control people by silencing them.

Teachers ABSOLUTELY should discuss their political views with students. They just need to do so in a way that educates.......that promotes giod citizenship and critical thinking.

And yet you seek to constrain my freedom of speech because it might make conservatives "divert the discussion....and accuse...the left by proxy...of wantintg to control people by silencing them." How totally stupid are you anyway?

My opinion is my opinion. FU if you don't like it. Go take a bath in shit.

And yet you seek to constrain my freedom of speech because it might make conservatives "divert the discussion....and accuse...the left by proxy...of wantintg to control people by silencing them." How totally stupid are you anyway?

Aren't you sweet!

Your opinion is retarded. I didn't try to constrain you....I tried to help you. You might just be too stupid to accept the help, though.

It's OK. We can't all be reasoned thinkers.

She a veritable ding bat, but here she's right. Children should be spared political indoctrination as much as possible.

Aren't you sweet!

Your opinion is retarded. I didn't try to constrain you....I tried to help you. You might just be too stupid to accept the help, though.

It's OK. We can't all be reasoned thinkers.

Well, it's a safe bet you aren't . So far you've suggested I limit my freedom of speech to protect the liberals here from innuendo, and you have used gender bias to also suggest I limit my freedom of speech. What an idiot.

Forum List

Back