Teacher fired for racist comments

Nope, good Americans don't let bad Americans get away it.

the leftist union monopoly of our education has been fucking over kids for decades. Every inner city is completely fucked over by the system.

but one leftist went off script, so now he's done, finally, after multiple breaches.

Most of the bottom feeders on the Right have stopped mentioning that President Obama has African-American blood lines. They have switched to referring to him as "Hussein", and "the Kenyon in the White House", and, or simply "the Muslim president. You are not supposed to recognize that as racist....

Most of the bottom feeders on the Right have stopped mentioning that President Obama has African-American blood lines. They have switched to referring to him as "Hussein", and "the Kenyon in the White House", and, or simply "the Muslim president. You are not supposed to recognize that as racist....

you're posting in the wrong thread.

The obama fuffer thread is that way >>>>>>>>>

And by the way, just for the record, I pray to god or to whoever or whatever that we never again have a black Dimocrat president.

And yes, I pray we never have ANY Dimocrat president again, but ESPECIALLY if he/she is black.

And the reason that skin color matters to me in this case is 100% due to the way blacks and libs have handled criticism of Obama.

Instead of going after moderates/consevatives/independents based on differences in ideology and policy, they immediately attack you on the basis of race. ALWAYS quick to call you a racist, no matter what your complaint with Obama is.

Face it blacks and libs, you've handled this mighty poorly, and I'm betting future voters are going to consider race an even BIGGER factor in their choices in future elections.

I will gladly support an experienced qualified conservative black candidate for any office, but going into the future I will now dread more than ever any elected official who is a liberal black, because now more than ever I know what I'll be in for if I start having disagreements with that official.

This is what you've brought us liberals and blacks, and now you're going to soon get to taste the harvest of the seeds you've sown.

And by the way, just for the record, I pray to god or to whoever or whatever that we never again have a black Dimocrat president.

And yes, I pray we never have ANY Dimocrat president again, but ESPECIALLY if he/she is black.

And the reason that skin color matters to me in this case is 100% due to the way blacks and libs have handled criticism of Obama.

Instead of going after moderates/consevatives/independents based on differences in ideology and policy, they immediately attack you on the basis of race. ALWAYS quick to call you a racist, no matter what your complaint with Obama is.

Face it blacks and libs, you've handled this mighty poorly, and I'm betting future voters are going to consider race an even BIGGER factor in their choices in future elections.

I will gladly support an experienced qualified conservative black candidate for any office, but going into the future I will now dread more than ever any elected official who is a liberal black, because now more than ever I know what I'll be in for if I start having disagreements with that official.

This is what you've brought us liberals and blacks, and now you're going to soon get to taste the harvest of the seeds you've sown.

Fortunately few of you retards are capable of voting or will be dead shortly.

The teacher sounds like the one I had in a high school history class that told me Black people had never done anything of note on the world stage. I always wondered how a teacher could get so jaded and bigoted they would say stupid stuff like that.

Ohio teacher loses job for racist comment

FAIRFIELD, Ohio — A suburban Cincinnati teacher, accused of making a racist remark to a black student, lost his job after a labor hearing.

Gil Voigt, a Fairfield Freshman School science teacher since 2000, has been on unpaid leave since December when he told a student who had professed his desire to follow in the footsteps of President Barack Obama that "we do not need another black president."

"There is good and just cause to terminate the teaching contract," a state referee said Thursday in a letter to the Fairfield Board of Education. The board voted 4-0 with one board member absent to end his employment with the Butler County school system.

Voigt declined to comment but previously said the student, whom he has described as troublesome, misquoted him in the Dec. 3 incident.

He later told Fairfield officials that what he said to the teen was "I think we can't afford another president like Obama, whether he's black or white."

A previous review of Voigt's personnel file showed that in 2008 he was accused of calling a student an "African-American Rudolph" while aiming a laser pointer at the pupil, in 2013 he received a verbal warning after being accused of calling one student "stupid" and others "gay," and in December he was warned for failing to use the adopted curriculum.

Fairfield Superintendent Paul Otten also recommended Thursday that the board discontinue the veteran teacher's employment contract.

The guy has a history of making bigoted comments. Glad they fired his ass.

I have seen more so called conservatives cry racism than liberals crying racism on this forum. Every thread, some self proclaimed conservative accuses the left of being racist. I am not seeing this from the liberal side. Of course, their are a few libs who use the R word, but for the most part, it is only a certain faction of the right who think they are being called racist and are, in turn, calling liberals racists on a consistent basis.

I have seen more so called conservatives cry racism than liberals crying racism on this forum. Every thread, some self proclaimed conservative accuses the left of being racist. I am not seeing this from the liberal side. Of course, their are a few libs who use the R word, but for the most part, it is only a certain faction of the right who think they are being called racist and are, in turn, calling liberals racists on a consistent basis.

You're not seeing this from the liberal side ? Did you just say that ? Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not seeing this from the liberal side ? Did you just say that ? Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me. All I ever see is the so-called-conservatives calling liberals racists. Sure, there are a few cases where liberals pull the race card, but for the most part, it is the pseudo-conservatives playing the race game.

Yeah, if someone says all black people are stupid...they are going to deservedly get called a racist, no? But if a lib disagrees with the right, for any reason...you call them racists? Hell, there can't even be intelligent conversations around here because of the pseudo-conservatives crying racism every thread.

Ohio teacher loses job for racist comment

FAIRFIELD, Ohio — A suburban Cincinnati teacher, accused of making a racist remark to a black student, lost his job after a labor hearing.

Gil Voigt, a Fairfield Freshman School science teacher since 2000, has been on unpaid leave since December when he told a student who had professed his desire to follow in the footsteps of President Barack Obama that "we do not need another black president."

"There is good and just cause to terminate the teaching contract," a state referee said Thursday in a letter to the Fairfield Board of Education. The board voted 4-0 with one board member absent to end his employment with the Butler County school system.

Voigt declined to comment but previously said the student, whom he has described as troublesome, misquoted him in the Dec. 3 incident.

He later told Fairfield officials that what he said to the teen was "I think we can't afford another president like Obama, whether he's black or white."

A previous review of Voigt's personnel file showed that in 2008 he was accused of calling a student an "African-American Rudolph" while aiming a laser pointer at the pupil, in 2013 he received a verbal warning after being accused of calling one student "stupid" and others "gay," and in December he was warned for failing to use the adopted curriculum.

Fairfield Superintendent Paul Otten also recommended Thursday that the board discontinue the veteran teacher's employment contract.

Good.

You don't read very well. No one changed the story. One is the teacher's version, the other is the student's version. Either way, the teacher is inappropriate. He should not be expousing his political views to the students: his job is to teach them HOW to think, not what to think. Telling them he doesn't like Obama is not part of his job and is inappropriate.
Really? Do you take the exact same attitude when teachers express outrage at conservative issues and positions?

The story (before they rewrote it) was as I said it was. The teacher did NOT say we don't need another black president. BTW...I read much better than 95% of the people on this forum.

Now, you show Me your outrage at teachers who tell students what to think when they tell them that George Bush was a horrible President and that he committed crimes.

Go ahead....

You are an imbecile. The story has always stated the student said black president. What the teacher says is different. There is no way of knowing who is being most truthful. But the teacher has a history of using the term 'gay' in a derogative way, of calling students stupid, & of making other racist remarks, so it isn't difficult to believe the student. As well, he should not be discussing his political views with the students; that's not his role.

Also, if he had been talking about how horrible Bush was, you'd be totally against him. So, you are not in any position to say I'm being partisan. You'd be a whole lot more partisan than I am. I don't approve of teachers discussing their personal political views, no matter whom or what they support.
You mean like this? Not only discussing her support but brow beating a little girl for not marching in lockstep with her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBvZBDtvli8]Teacher Browbeats Student over "Pulling" for John McCain - YouTube[/ame]

Show me. All I ever see is the so-called-conservatives calling liberals racists. Sure, there are a few cases where liberals pull the race card, but for the most part, it is the pseudo-conservatives playing the race game.

Yeah, if someone says all black people are stupid...they are going to deservedly get called a racist, no? But if a lib disagrees with the right, for any reason...you call them racists? Hell, there can't even be intelligent conversations around here because of the pseudo-conservatives crying racism every thread.

And just take a look at the Race and Race Relations forum. Who starts the threads? Nine out of ten are conservatives. If there were no conservatives on this board, there would be no Race and Race Relations forum: no one else would have the interest in bringing up the issue ad infinitum.

Really? Do you take the exact same attitude when teachers express outrage at conservative issues and positions?

The story (before they rewrote it) was as I said it was. The teacher did NOT say we don't need another black president. BTW...I read much better than 95% of the people on this forum.

Now, you show Me your outrage at teachers who tell students what to think when they tell them that George Bush was a horrible President and that he committed crimes.

Go ahead....

You are an imbecile. The story has always stated the student said black president. What the teacher says is different. There is no way of knowing who is being most truthful. But the teacher has a history of using the term 'gay' in a derogative way, of calling students stupid, & of making other racist remarks, so it isn't difficult to believe the student. As well, he should not be discussing his political views with the students; that's not his role.

Also, if he had been talking about how horrible Bush was, you'd be totally against him. So, you are not in any position to say I'm being partisan. You'd be a whole lot more partisan than I am. I don't approve of teachers discussing their personal political views, no matter whom or what they support.
You mean like this? Not only discussing her support but brow beating a little girl for not marching in lockstep with her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBvZBDtvli8]Teacher Browbeats Student over "Pulling" for John McCain - YouTube[/ame]

This one is crazier:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p59MSsLv7Vc]Student Stands Up To Liberal Teacher - YouTube[/ame]

As I stated, no teacher should discuss his or her political views with students. How can I make that any clearer? To assume I only mean that conservatives can't do it is implicitly ignoring what I said. I don't say what I don't mean.

Too bad we can't see if you're saying that with a straight face but I would bet you're not.

CaféAuLait;8963903 said:

This one is crazier:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p59MSsLv7Vc]Student Stands Up To Liberal Teacher - YouTube[/ame]
I can't express how grateful I am that my son is not being subjected to that shit. No wonder the country has dumbed down.

Forum List

Back