🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher grabs kindergartener by the face- Video

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Caught on camera: Teacher grabs kindergartener by the face | FOX2now.com

An Ohio teacher was caught on camera grabbing a student by the face in an apparent fit of anger. The student’s parents are outraged.

Anthony and Autumn Nelson are still stunned by what happened to their 6-year-old son Ian last Wednesday.

Surveillance video given to the parents shows their son’s teacher, Barb Williams, confront him as he steps out of the bathroom.

The video is just horrendous and my bet is this isn't the first time she has done this.

Fire her and make sure she never gets close to another child.

Well at least his college tuition is paid for now. The teacher should be canned and the school district will probably settle out of court if the parents are smart.

Last edited:
teacher-grab2.jpg

I agree.

Zero-tolerance for kids who hold their finger out and make shooting noises and this teacher gets a warning that she'll be fired if she does this again? ?????

^^^ A warning is all that the teacher got? She should have been suspended if being fired is considered too harsh.

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

^^^ A warning is all that the teacher got? She should have been suspended if being fired is considered too harsh.

Holly

She got a ten day suspension ... and a warning that if she behaves badly again she'll be fired.

if I understand correctly.

If cornering someone and grabbing their face isnt illegal, then I suggest that childs father give that teacher the same treatment in the parking lot after school. I would make that fat bitch piss her pants.

Holly
She got a ten day suspension ... and a warning that if she behaves badly again she'll be fired.

if I understand correctly.
In my opinion, ten days doesn't sound like much. To me, thirty would have been more appropriate.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

No matter how hard I try to think of a commensurate response to this egregious act of tyranny I can't help but think of what I'd do in the parent's case which, in this instance, would be very unfriendly.

This was pretty much an every day occurrence when I went to parochial elementary school. Those nuns were some sadistic bitches.

Every freakin' week a teacher is either caught in bed with her students or slapping them around.

How complicated is this: DO NOT TOUCH THE GODDAMN LITTLE FUCKERS!!!

No matter how hard I try to think of a commensurate response to this egregious act of tyranny I can't help but think of what I'd do in the parent's case which, in this instance, would be very unfriendly.

Stop trying to puff yourself up, poseur. This has nothing to do with you.

You don't speak French so stop trying to impress yourself dumb fuck.

You don't speak French so stop trying to impress yourself dumb fuck.

Did you, of all people, say "stop trying to impress yourself"? :lmao:

Forum List

Back