Teacher Guilty of Sexually Assaulting 14 Year Old, Gets Probation and Keeps Teaching License

This is part of the program to normalize child molestation.
Well, they better step up their game. The church is doing all the heavy lifting.

A child is 100 more times more likely to be sexually abused by someone in education than by clergy. That's from a Dept of Education study.

Nice try though
Then you won't mind linking that study.

I've linked it a half dozen times, jackass, directly to you.

Or you could stop being a typical leftist expecting everything be done for you.

The study was done by the Dept of Education and it's oh so inconvenient for you jackasses

've linked it a half dozen times, jackass, directly to you.

they ignore that stuff so they can remain willfully ignorant

common among leftist trolls and parasites

Well, they better step up their game. The church is doing all the heavy lifting.

A child is 100 more times more likely to be sexually abused by someone in education than by clergy. That's from a Dept of Education study.

Nice try though

The study was done by the Dept of Education and it's oh so inconvenient for you jackasses

Well I'm not going to defend predators in education but this is probably due to probability, simply because of the number of children who regularly go to church vs. the number of children who go to school. That, and honest to goodness, I HOPE the churches don't have many child predators....

Nice try though

've linked it a half dozen times, jackass, directly to you.

they ignore that stuff so they can remain willfully ignorant

common among leftist trolls and parasites

Has Media Ignored Sex Abuse In School?

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests | News | LifeSite

A 30-year-old having sex with a 14-year-old is an absolute no-go. It is so, so said that so many people are laughing this off, apparently because the Little Boys' Network thinks of oral sex as a prize and we have a particularly ugly double-standard of "sexual morality" in this country. All molesters, regardless of their gender and the gender of their victims, need to be treated in the same way. While I don't know how this incident came to be revealed, at least there is some way of catching school employees who do these things because school is a structured environment and there is someone available to receive reports of their behavior, and, hopefully, acted on them.

In the outside world, there is too much quibbling about adult-child sex, sexual harassment, grooming, and the sexualization of children. This is why I was so disgusted by the support shown for roy moore, for example, and the horrible murder of that poor JonBenet. This is why I am absolutely disgusted by people (some of whom pretend to be religious!) who encourage the chasing of teenagers by adults.

We need to draw firm lines. A firm commitment to set the age ranges we are talking about would be a good start. The age of the minor and the age difference between the minor and the adult perp need to be clarified. Our statutory-rape laws need a good scrubbing and the loopholes closed. Whether it occurs among heterosexuals or LGBTs, the same penalties need to be applied.

Seriously, I can understand women being outraged at this; they don't know what they are talking about this. But men know that there is simply no way that a 14-year-old boy is harmed by a sexual liaison with a relatively young and attractive teacher. No harm.

Pretending that it is harmful, and "the same as" a man teacher fucking a 14-year-old girl is ridiculous.

Men and women are different when it comes to sexuality. Totally.

When I was 17 and in High School there was a gorgeous English teacher just out of college. Maybe 22 or 23.

I use to go home every night fantasying about her "sexually abusing" me. In fact I prayed that she would do it. Every male in the school had the same fantasy.

On a side note. A former Miss Florida was a history teacher at my school. However, nobody ever fantasized about her because that was the mid 60s and she was Miss Florida some time in the 1920s. She was old enough to be our grandmother and looked like it.

Nice try though

You just lied. Off to confession with you!

It doesn't say "clergy". It says "priests'. You do know the difference, right?

Oh, it’s a woman. So it’s OK.

I’m so old I remember when there was supposed to be no difference between men and women.

Bronx teacher to get jail-free sentence for sexually assaulting 14-year-old student - NY Daily News
Nothing new. There's always been a double standard when it comes to the punishment of women. Men get the harsher sentences and women get slaps on the wrist in comparison.

And this inequality is produced primarily by men. It is men who seem very confused. Some cheer on guys like roy moore, while others give harsher sentences to men. Then they give lighter sentences to women, as long as they are good looking, because what these women do fits their sexual fantasies.

It is justified, due to the fact that a man can impregnant and cause injury to a young woman, but a woman engaging in deviant behavior does not present the same risk.

So lighter sentences for women doing the same crime are perfectly justifiable due to it being less of a social risk.

I would argue having a reputation in public as a crass whore is punishment enough.

She’s a creep and belongs in jail. She abused her position and shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near children.

I spent my entire Freshman year praying for this to happen to me.
Decades later you’re still waiting.

LMAO!!!! nice.

But seriously, as funny as that was I have to agree with fncceo. At 14 I would have jumped at the opportunity! (and I'm not still waiting)

EDIT - I'm not saying it wasn't wrong. Just saying at 14 I would have jump on it and kept my mouth shut.

Look at the people in this thread laughing it off. That mentality is why this woman will get a slap on the wrist for this. If the teacher was male people would have their torches and pitch forks. Now that's sexism.

It's not sexism. It's just reality. Most guys would have loved the opportunity to nail a hot 30 year old chick at 14 years old.

Forum List

Back