Teacher insists children must be taught transgenderism, homosexuality starting in nursery school

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OK NEW STORY ................HERE WE GO IN THE US , THE UNITED STATES TEACHES GAY SEX.. History sex whatever the bs is all the same.

California governor signs bill requiring schools to teach gay history
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Democratic California Gov. Jerry Brown said Thursday he had signed a bill that will require public schools in the state to teach students about the contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans.

California governor signs bill requiring schools to teach gay history

An organization of teachers in the U.K. has argued that homosexuality and transgenderism should be taught to young children starting in nursery school. Members of the National Union of Teachers group voted for a measure at a conference in Cardiff to “campaign to ensure a comprehensive age-appropriate content including promotion of LGBT+ matters for all schools from nursery throughout all phases of state education,” The Evening Telegraph reported on Tuesday.

Teacher Insists Children Must Be Taught Transgenderism, Homosexuality Starting in Nursery School

Teacher Insists Children Must Be Taught Transgenderism, Homosexuality Starting in Nursery School

Now this TWISTED TEACHER NEEDS TO GTF out of teaching. KIDS and ones this little have no need to know this bs yet, they shouldn't even be taught sexual whatevers at this age. THe teacher wants to brainwash them that's what this bitch wants to do.
Kids aren't even taught straight sex at this age. This bitch needs fired.

=====================================

upload_2017-4-20_20-19-13.png

Last edited:
Over my dead fuckin body would anyone teach that rot to my kids

The gay agenda is to brainwash kids from an early age.....why do the freaks want in the boy scouts so bad? To spread their immoral lifestyle.

I would never send a child to public school

An organization of teachers in the U.K. has argued that homosexuality and transgenderism should be taught to young children starting in nursery school. Members of the National Union of Teachers group voted for a measure at a conference in Cardiff to “campaign to ensure a comprehensive age-appropriate content including promotion of LGBT+ matters for all schools from nursery throughout all phases of state education,” The Evening Telegraph reported on Tuesday.

Now this TWISTED TEACHER NEEDS TO GTF out of teaching. KIDS and ones this little have no need to know this bs yet, they shouldn't even be taught sexual whatevers at this age. THe teacher wants to brainwash them that's what this bitch wants to do.

Did your limited reading skills prevent you from realizing that this story is from the UK?

:cuckoo:

You never know with UK.
They've been indoctrinating for 30+ years.

Did your limited reading skills prevent you from realizing that this story is from the UK?

OMFG what shall we do , they're doing it here too smart ass
AND REALLY , I MEAN REALLY ARE YOU THAT FKN LAIME THAT WHAT GOES ON OVER THERE, comes here, It helps to KNOW WTF is going on in other parts of the world .............

SHOULD I MAKE IT BIGGER FOR YOU TO SEE IT US SCHOOLS

upload_2017-4-20_20-18-16.png

AND REALLY , I MEAN REALLY ARE YOU THAT FKN LAIME THAT WHAT GOES ON OVER THERE, comes here, It helps to KNOW WTF is going on in other parts of the world .............

View attachment 122562

You posted 3 article titles and no links. One is a propaganda piece from GLSEN! What else do you expect?

How about an article saying a teacher's union supports the same thing here in the US? Don't have that, do you?

It's difficult to respond when you don't provide a link!

You never know with UK.

upload_2017-4-20_20-28-29.png

Gender Identity Curriculum Angers Parents in Virginia

Is VA in the UK toooo hmmmm lets see bahahhah :cuckoo:

View attachment 122562

You posted 3 article titles and no links. One is a propaganda piece from GLSEN! What else do you expect?

How about an article saying a teacher's union supports the same thing here in the US? Don't have that, do you?

My damn glasses are broke and I can't see chit .................. LOL no it' s hard to see the whole screen I'm on right now . It's ok the bs still is happening in the US.

You never know with UK.

View attachment 122564

So where does it say that the union proposed this curriculum? Nope. It was an elected school board in liberal land just outside of DC.

Epic fail once again. Congratulations!

View attachment 122562

I didn't pos ta link with the GIF because you can take what you see and search it , with i the search engiine you choose it's only a screen shot of such and such...

Here's one I just found

WA State to Teach Kindergartners about Transgenderism

View attachment 122562

My damn glasses are broke and I can't see chit .................. LOL no it' s hard to see the whole screen I'm on right now . It's ok the bs still is happening in the US.

You provided one place. There are how many school districts in the US? Want to look that little tidbit up?

View attachment 122562

I didn't pos ta link with the GIF because you can take what you see and search it , with i the search engiine you choose it's only a screen shot of such and such...

Here's one I just found

How about a website that is not a conspiracy theorist hangout?

Things like this are just one of the many reasons why I have no intention of ever getting pregnant. I am not about to bring an innocent life into this sick and twisted world.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You never know with UK.

View attachment 122564

So where does it say that the union proposed this curriculum? Nope. It was an elected school board in liberal land just outside of DC.

Epic fail once again. Congratulations!

By fall 2017 Washington state public schools will begin teaching gender expression to kindergarteners under newly-approved health education learning standards that designate sexual health a “core idea” of public K-12 education.

While some aspects of sexual health aren’t taught K-12 (HIV prevention begins in fourth grade), one component of sexual health titled “Self-Identity” begins in kindergarten, where students will be expected to “Understand there are many ways to express gender.”
Kindergartners Taught Gender Expression In Washington Public Schools By 2017

How much more IN THE US DO YOU NEED TO SEE.......before making excuses and bs up that it's not this or that .

TRY AGAIN.....

upload_2017-4-20_20-38-30.png

State Education Board Adopts LGBT-Inclusive History-Social Science Guidelines

View attachment 122562

Here's one I just found

weak , and what a liberal way to deny ass.....

CA. EDUCATION SITE is the best your gonna get cop out

View attachment 122562

Here's one I just found

See take your fingers, pick up the phone and call the NUMBER OMFG imagine that.. Oh wait that's a FAKE NEWS SITE TOO HUH..... u fks who know you can't prove shit that's the only thing you can use to " FAKE NEWS" , proves how little and how UNINFORMED you leftist tards really are.

upload_2017-4-20_20-40-40.png

Forum List

Back